:::::World Super GT Championship | Round 1 / July 22 / Fuji F:::::

• Thread starter Denilson
  • 141 comments
Will u add me on psn and what cars can I use?

i have signed up for this series what next?

Ofc I'll add you...just as soon as the GP is finished 👍

Regarding the cars available for this season and the ones you can use...it depends on the Class in which you wish to race:

GT500 or GT300?

In GT500 I believe the ARTA NSX, the AUTECH MOTUL GT-R and the BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 are still available.

In GT300 I think your choice will be limited to just the ARTA Garaiya '03 as this car is being used by one or two others and so their team has a place which needs filling.

Whichever you choose, be sure your car meets the requirements as set out in the OP on the Main Thread (there's a link to it on page one of this thread). Only mods as set out in the OP are permitted. 👍

I'd advise you personally contact Denilson (chorda) to ensure your choice is available.

Guys if you can't read the original posts in this thread. Then I am positive I don't wanna be on track with such people.

Show us respect and read!

What tyres can i have for the nismo z car racing hard or medium and i thinks its stock.

Guys if you can't read the original posts in this thread. Then I am positive I don't wanna be on track with such people.

Show us respect and read!

This. Come on guys.

All the info is in the first few posts of this topic. Read first! If you haven't read the info including regulations etc. for the championship then there's no chance that you'll be able to take part!

I will be driving in the GT500 class but ive chose Nismo z car

I've already given you a list of the available GT500 cars. The Nismo Z isn't one of them I'm afraid so you'll have to choose another unless somebody quits the league, in which case I imagine you'll be partnered up to an existing team.

Sorry about that.

And just to reiterate what others are saying about reading up on the rules and regs:

Click this LINK to get to the main thread and have a read, it shouldn't take long.

One note though - the times posted on the table in main thread are incorrect atm. Connect time (the time which the race lobbies are due to open) is 20:30 BST (GMT+1 or current UK Time) and the Green Flag time (race start) is half an hour later at 21:00 BST (GMT+1 or current UK Time)

Last edited:
toyotsupra -

Just out of curiosity, how old are you? And have you raced in any other organised leagues in GT5?

HortusIX
toyotsupra -

Just out of curiosity, how old are you? And have you raced in any other organised leagues in GT5?

He defiantly needs to come out to a qualify/practice session early in the week.

As you mentioned we need to see what he has got. ;)

I've seen this guy sign up for several racing series recently, using the same format and seeming not to pay much attention to the thread details. However I won't judge straight away, I agree we should test him out 👍

Ok I've already read the rules and regs what I'll do is choose a car to race with then add me on psn some time soon I will have tester day with you guys during the week ok?

im also racing at the gt5racecentral.com website in a series at the mo as well

That's better, although I suggest you edit your post as Mods take a dim view of Double-posting, nevermind Triple-posting 👍 What you have to understand is there a limited selection of cars, and most have been taken, you'll have to PM Denilson first and he'll tell you what cars are available. Other than that, nice to see a fellow Mancunian 👍

I've already PM Denilson matey now I'm just waiting what car are you driving with in the series?

BEST LAP and TOTAL LAPS
GT 300
Akmuq Ret. 5
MH4wheel 1:45.461 40
GTP_Pinoy 1:45.469 40
Raagentreg 1:45.763 39

GT 500
Supraphantom 1:37.897 41
Redline 1:40.903 40
Anohman 1:37.787 40
Lynchy098 1:36.891 41

btw, I noticed Lynchy ran wide on the last turn, most of the time.
Probably not used to hard tyres.
Sorry for the poor spacing, don't know how to tabulate

Back