::::: World Super GT Championship | Round 4 | German GT (SIGN-UP NOW!) :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 236 comments
NOTE: About the official start times for race, quali, practice and so on.. Use the GMT timezone, that will always be the correct time. đź‘Ť

Unfortunetly, if the race time don't get changed, I wont be able to continue..

(we always have started at 10 gmt, even if the timer said 9 gmt) and that was already tight in my schedule and since the gmt time don't have the daylight saving hour, that means the race will be one hour later for every one that have the day light hour.

I hope/vote the time will change to 8 pm GMT and start at maximum 9 pm GMT

JP

Unfortunetly, if the race time don't get changed, I wont be able to continue..

(we always have started at 10 gmt, even if the timer said 9 gmt) and that was already tight in my schedule and since the gmt time don't have the daylight saving hour, that means the race will be one hour later for every one that have the day light hour.

I hope/vote the time will change to 8 pm GMT and start at maximum 9 pm GMT

JP

we do have daylight saving time in the uk but later than you for some reason

its the 26/27th of march, same as some places in europe?

we do have daylight saving time in the uk but later than you for some reason

its the 26/27th of march, same as some places in europe?
Yes in Italy will be the same, will go to change time +1 hour 26/27 of march. Honestly will be hard for me race from midnight..was already hard start the race from 23:00 but was ok..now with one hour more..I dunno.

Yes in Italy will be the same, will go to change time +1 hour 26/27 of march. Honestly will be hard for me race from midnight..was already hard start the race from 23:00 but was ok..now with one hour more..I dunno.

once we change all change over to daylight saving it will all be the same..

At the moment its only a problem for people who live in america and australia? because they have already gone over to daylight saving.

e.g.
Race start 22:00 GMT, 18:00 EST (EDT), 15:00 PST (PST) 23:00 CET

Then on the 26/27 march all over countries move over to daylight savings and it will be

e.g.
Race start 22:00 GMT, 17:00 EST (EDT), 1:400 PST (PST) 23:00 CET

I think thats all correct (i hope)

BASICALY:

The people who have gone to daylight saving time need to wait enough hour before race..... This will be for this weeks race and next weeks :)

So which time are we using as the base for this? GMT, EST, or PST? Because they're obviously diverging for the next couple of weeks, and the timetable on the front page doesn't reflect that.

I'm not in ANY of those timezones, so I need to be able to figure out what time it will be for me, but I can't if I'm not sure which timezone I'm comparing to.

once we change all change over to daylight saving it will all be the same..

At the moment its only a problem for people who live in america and australia? because they have already gone over to daylight saving.

e.g.
Race start 22:00 GMT, 18:00 EST (EDT), 15:00 PST (PST) 23:00 CET

Then on the 26/27 march all over countries move over to daylight savings and it will be

e.g.
Race start 22:00 GMT, 17:00 EST (EDT), 1:400 PST (PST) 23:00 CET

I think thats all correct (i hope)

BASICALY:

The people who have gone to daylight saving time need to wait enough hour before race..... This will be for this weeks race and next weeks :)

actually you should read

e.g. (from now to the 26)
Race start 22:00 GMT, 18:00 EST (EST), 15:00 PST (PST) 23:00 CET

e.g. (after the 26)
Race start 22:00 GMT, 18:00 EST (EST), 15:00 PST (PST) 24:00 CET

*Thats why we should move the race time down from 22 gmt to 21 gmt (at less after the 26)

Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) is the same all year around
There is no Summer Time / Daylight Saving Time

so we will have to move down the race start to 21:00 GMT
Everything else stay the same : 17 EST, 14 PST, 23 CET

Since you guys won't chage time until the the 26 of march, is it possible to start earlier to accomodate the ppl who already have changed to summer hours fron now to the 26 ?

I am asking to start the race at 21 GMT.

JP

Last edited:
erm not too sure on that, we could of EVERYONE would agree to it, if someone cant make it earlier then it wouldnt work...

Of course, i am totaly aware of that, thats why i am asking now, too see if people can do it early for the next 2 weeks.

I also want to point out that the countdown clock as always been set to 21 GMT and not 22 GMT.

I really hope we can start early, i would hate it to have to forfeit 2 races !!

JP

Of course, i am totaly aware of that, thats why i am asking now, too see if people can do it early for the next 2 weeks.

I also want to point out that the countdown clock as always been set to 21 GMT and not 22 GMT.

I really hope we can start early, i would hate it to have to forfeit 2 races !!

JP

i dont mind if you forfeit hehe :). Its a good that you brought this up early hopefully we can sort something out....

PP, HP (met), WEIGHT

RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '03 - - -
RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06 - 534PP - 337HP - 1100kg
Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '03 - 538 - 334 - 1125
Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08 - 537PP - 357HP - 1175Kg
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA '04 - - -
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA '08 -536PP -328HP -1100kg
Toyota WEDSPORT CELICA - 541 - 322(imp)/326(met) - 1050kg
Lexus WEDSPORT IS350 - - -
Toyota APEX MR-S - - -

Honda RAYBRING NSX - - -
Honda EPSON NSX - - -
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX - 600PP - 504HP - 1100kg
Honda ARTA NSX - 600PP - 504HP - 1100kg
Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 - 617 - 532HP - 1100Kg
Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SC430 - - -
Lexus ENEOS SC430 - - -
Lexus BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 - - -
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R - 610 - 518 - 1100
Nissan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R - 610 - 518 - 1100
Nissan YELLOWHAT YMS GT-R - 610 - 518 - 1100
Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R - 607 - 518 - 1130
Nissan CLARION ADVAN GT-R - - -
Toyota CASTROL TOM'S SUPRA - - -
Toyota YELLOWHAT SUPRA - - -

Tables Updated

Standings

GT500
511.jpg

GT300
311.jpg

Reputation Table

RepTable.jpg

Masi

on the rep table JP should be in the gt500 group... thats all i can see so far (only quick look)

Plus i would just tidy up the table abit, e.g. get rid of some of them names who havnt even raced yet lol

Guys, the start time for all the races were suited to fit my schedule, seeing as i most likely wont be participating (at least as a driver), you guys can decide to move the connect/start time around. Just let me know so i can update the sheets đź‘Ť

:cheers:

p.s. i miss GT5 :( ...wonder when will Kaz release DLC (tracks/cars). Its been long overdue :/

@ Paginas - yeah, i should probably delete those guys.

Hmm, just did my quali, won't be pole this time that's for sure. Lap 1 I knew would be slower since it's such a short lap, the tyres never get up to temperature. Good banker lap of 1:31.097 but lap 2 was a total disaster. Braked slightly early into Turn 1, was too hesitant through Turns 2 + 3, then ran wide at Turn 4 meaning invalidated lap - though from my first sector it was going to be slow anyway :P

Went 6 tenths quicker than that in practice, so a bit disappointed, but hopefully that will be ok for Div1 and we'll see if I can make the race on Friday :)

I won't be taking part in this series any further.. Can I please be removed from driver list etc?

Good luck guys, hope you make it to the end if the season

I'm ok with moving the race for 1 hour. But are we moving it forward or backwards? :)

EDIT: Ok, so we are talking Connect time 20.00 (GMT), and green flag at 21.00 (GMT)?

That works for me. đź‘Ť

Last edited:
I'm ok with moving the race for 1 hour. But are we moving it forward or backwards? :)

lol, the race would start at 21 GMT instead of 22 GMT, the race would be sooner for every one that did not yet change there time for summer time.

It will be the same time for every one that change there time for summer hour

I would like to point out an error,
as I have already sent you, I have not received points for FL on Round 2.

lol, the race would start at 21 GMT instead of 22 GMT, the race would be sooner for every one that did not yet change there time for summer time.

It will be the same time for every one that change there time for summer hour

That's PERFECT!! đź‘Ť

Good with either times.

Anyone confirm EST time for start of race.

We used to be -5 GMT. Now I see -4 GMT on an app I have.

Screwy

what JP was saying is right;

the US EST time will remain at GMT -4 until October when their clocks go back again

on 26/27 March the UK will move to BST (british summer time) which is
GMT +1

on 26/27 March the rest of europe will move to GMT +2 (or BST +1)

what this means is;

for the next two races the start time for US players will be one hour later, for everybody else it will remain at the same time as it is now

after 26/27 March if we continue to use 22:00GMT as the base then the US will remain at an hour later, for UK players it will move to an hour later (22:00 GMT=23:00 BST) and for the rest of Europe it will be an hour later (22:00 GMT=24:00 CET)

To maintain the same start times as we have now after 26/27 March then we need to either move the baseline start time to 21:00 GMT (22:00 BST and 23:00 CET) or change the OP to set the baseline time to 22:00 BST rather than 22:00 GMT, this will mean no change to those in europe and also revert US players back to the original start time that they had at the start of the season.

For all those not in Europe or US that dont change clocks (i.e Imari in Japan) nothing changes until after 26/27 March, what happens for them then will depend on what gets decided for everyone else after this date.

If we want to start going an hour earlier after 26/27 March across the board then the start times will be 13:00PST/16:00EST/20:00GMT/21:00 BST/22:00CET

If we want to start going an hour earlier immediately then start times for the next 2 races will be 14:00PST/17:00EST/21:00GMT/22:00CET. After these 2 races it will change to times in last paragraph.

Complicated isnt it!!

Personally i am flexible on fridays so an hour earlier is no problem for me

After all that i need to let you guys know that i cant make this weeks GT300 race due to an unexpected trip away for the weekend, not happy given that that will already be my 2 dropped races missed :(

Last edited:
Lol, had a little practise and couldn't get anywhere near Moleman's 1.31.0xx. Then I noticed that I only had 306 HP. Oil wear is dumb and annoying. ;)

Ok. So the next 2 races will start at: 14:00PST/17:00EST/21:00GMT/22:00CET (Nurburgring GP/D and Indy Road)

And after that, we will start at: 13:00PST/16:00EST/20:00GMT/21:00 BST/22:00CET (Fuji - Suzuka)

Is this correct?

Latest Posts

Back