::::: World Super GT Championship | Round 4 | German GT (SIGN-UP NOW!) :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 236 comments
Btw, I can't host today.

Would be great if a steward could post an oficial time for a quali-session.

OwensRacing, Scanny_Flick, Shrugging_Atlas and HortusIX can also host a session IF necessary.

Denilson
Btw, I can't host today.

Would be great if a steward could post an oficial time for a quali-session.

OwensRacing, Scanny_Flick, Shrugging_Atlas and HortusIX can also host a session IF necessary.

I will be home on a few hours. No problem hosting a room if need be. Will check this thread when I get on GT5.

i can hopefully open 1 later on in the evening (around 9pm GMT) or join a room to watch around that time

Plus with the time i think people have got this wrong.... stop confusing now

lets be simple:

USA = have already gone over to daylight saving time +1 Hour so instead of 5 hours behind (east coast) it is now only 4 untill 26/27th march went the rest of the world (most not sure what countrys dont) go onto daylight saving time. This will mean england will then be +1 meaning the east coast are back to 5 hours behind

is that simple enough

Last edited:
@Owens: Yes, that is quite kick arse! Love the sound of that engine.

PP, HP (Asked to include maximum, right? Not the 532 we have to limit it too?), WEIGHT

RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '03 - - -
RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06 - 534PP - 337HP - 1100kg
Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '03 - 538 - 334 - 1125
Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08 - 537PP - 357HP - 1175Kg
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA '04 - - -
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA '08 -536PP -328HP -1100kg
Toyota WEDSPORT CELICA - 541 - 322(imp)/326(met) - 1050kg
Lexus WEDSPORT IS350 - - -
Toyota APEX MR-S - - -

Honda RAYBRING NSX - - -
Honda EPSON NSX - - -
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX - 600PP - 504HP - 1100kg
Honda ARTA NSX - 600PP - 504HP - 1100kg
Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 - 617 - 532HP - 1100Kg
Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SC430 - - -
Lexus ENEOS SC430 - 612PP - 538HP - 1100Kg
Lexus BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 - - -
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R - 610 - 518 - 1100
Nissan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R - 610 - 518 - 1100
Nissan YELLOWHAT YMS GT-R - 610 - 518 - 1100
Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R - 607 - 518 - 1130
Nissan CLARION ADVAN GT-R - - -
Toyota CASTROL TOM'S SUPRA - - -
Toyota YELLOWHAT SUPRA - - -

Any ideas about the hour of the Q Session tonight??

I am messing with my setup and i'm begining to get worried. Just changed the gear ratios all together and the car feels completly different now. Faster but weird to drive, while before it was easy to powerslide in a controll manner, now its a death sentence if the back starts to slide even a tiny bit. Ofc i didn't point down the previous settings. :dunce:

If no Qualify rooms open with in 30minutes. Is it ok if I open one up.

Will need a steward in the room or permission to watch laps. As well need another permissioned to watch mine.

i cant make it till later.......

if you could be a steward for us owens plz, just write down times for us and send them in pm

i mwill hopefully be on in a little bit....

Paginas1
i cant make it till later.......

if you could be a steward for us owens plz, just write down times for us and send them in pm

i mwill hopefully be on in a little bit....

You got it Pag.

Kammy has a room open and Neo is in there. He got things going.

Room number:

1472-6118-3658-4755-7161

Room not found

That happened to me last week doc, you might just have to set a filter to Nurburgring GP/D and hope the room was named WSGTC.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro. I was IN already, getting ready to run a few laps but i got dc (again). Its 7am now in the philippines, internet connection starts to get crowded.

I'm done for now. Got dc'd again. Thanks Kamy for hosting. I think i'll just join the wait list.

Very poor ISP in the Philippines. Good thing the race starts around 5am here when connection is still good.

Last edited:
hi well I read the intro and I'm intrested in joining . I doubt I'll get any trophys but I wanna do it for the hell of it .

is there any restrictions on which car I can pick out of the listen cars ? IE I read another thread where you could only have 2 of each team car . is that rule applied here?

Also is it ok to join in late ?

and Which class would you guys prefer ? I'm ok with either

...How do I still have GT300 pole? D:

Senninha's not here, Kamy got the wobbles, and I was never going to beat you to pole. I'm sticking with my plan of beating you once your tyres disintegrate. :sly:👍

I'm just praying noone else qualifies in the next 11 minutes so I can get run in D1 for a change. Totally messed up my quali and then did a 1:32.6 on the cooldown lap :nervous:

Tem
hi well I read the intro and I'm intrested in joining . I doubt I'll get any trophys but I wanna do it for the hell of it .

is there any restrictions on which car I can pick out of the listen cars ? IE I read another thread where you could only have 2 of each team car . is that rule applied here?

Also is it ok to join in late ?

and Which class would you guys prefer ? I'm ok with either

Hi, and welcome!

You can enter any class you want. The car is also up to you (no restrictions).

PM me with:

PSN:
Class:
Car:

And I'll add you to the official drivers list after I get confirmation from you that you FULLY understands all rules, guidlines and procedures. 👍

Best regards
Dennis

Btw, there's a link in the OP (post 1) to the spreadsheet if you want to have a look at the grid.

Got MH4wheel in a room needing to qualify. He was there right before 8. Said he was looking for other room for a bit.

Is it ok for him to get his q in?

I'm just praying noone else qualifies in the next 11 minutes so I can get run in D1 for a change. Totally messed up my quali and then did a 1:32.6 on the cooldown lap :nervous:

I think you're pretty safe mate, the room isn't up any more.

Got MH4wheel in a room needing to qualify. He was there right before 8. Said he was looking for other room for a bit.

Is it ok for him to get his q in?

Yes Owen! 👍

You'll be a steward up until deadline for quali. (deadline is in 50 minutes.) I know that the americans is on daylight savings at the moment and the rest of us is not. Thats why we use the "later" deadline for this week.

Make sure to PM the quali lap-times to a steward and make sure to save the replay. 👍

Thanks for your help.

Welcome to our newest member.. Let's see if he makes the deadline :)

USA.jpg
Tem120 - RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06

Missing drivers:
GT500
C-Falcon89 - Can not participate this week due to kart-racing weekend.
Wardez - ?
JohnKiller2 - Probably due to full time commitment managing the "EURO GT500"
iRev_olution - ?
maSonn09 - ?
XsApollo - ?
GTP_monoha - ?
Vagabone - ?
KOCAADAM - ?
I can't remeber if anyone told me or posted in the thread if he could not participate for this week. (They probably did, just me who can't remember)

GT300
Morgutak - ?
SupaaKink - ?
Bakugekiki - ?
donoman3000 - ?
Jav122678 - ?
GTP_Aizen93 - ?

We have a lot more drivers signed up, but I listed the "regulars" and a few that signed up recently..

You can put me up on the waiting list for D2! I just didn't have the flexibility this week for quali. I'll be there for the race!

Back