• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 210 comments
corrected!

Connect time in:
gen_img.php

Green Flag in:
gen_img.php

Last edited:
Your down on the list so ofcourse. Just i think you'll be at the back of the pack as quali's finished.

Thats ok, startposition means nothing in this game with crazy slipstream. do you have to be in 20GMT is it ok to come in 20.30 GMT?

Since we don't got any drivers on the waitinglist you can enter the room whenever you feel like. But no later than 15 minutes before Green flag. Just keep in mind that if you got any kind of connection issues, 15 minutes might not be enough time for you to sort them out. Race will not be postponed due to drivers connection issues. That's part why we open up the room 1 hour prior the race. I'll put you (and a few others) in the starting grid and OP as soon (if ever :scared:) as my internet start to work again.

OFFICIAL QUALI UPDATED IN THE OP.

GT500

01. 2:41.549* - Nycrom - Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430
02. 2:42.658* - C-Falcon89 - Honda RAYBRING NSX
03. 2:42.929* - Paginas - Nissan YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R
04. 2:44.987* - GTP_monoha - Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
05. 2:45.999* - OwensRacing - Nissan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R
06. 2:48.494* - chorda - Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
07. 2:50.014* - Joshua1994 - Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430
08. 2:56.634* - UAE_ReDLiNe - Honda RAYBRING NSX
09. -:--.--- - TKNiNJ - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R
10. -:--.--- - Schumi74 - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R

GT300

01. 2:52.573* - GTP_Aderrrm - Toyota APEX MR-S
02. 2:53.808* - Moleman - RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
03. 2:56.150* - GTP_Senninha - RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
04. 2:56.961* - KamyKaze1098 - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
05. 2:57.052* - SteelToedSloth - RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
06. 2:57.905* - Shrugging_Atlas - Toyota WEDSPORT CELICA
07. 2:58.815* - maximus254 - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
08. 3:05.106* - PatchySan - Lexus WEDSPORT IS350
09. -:--.--- - Scanny_Flick - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
10. -:--.--- - HortusIX - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '03

Last edited:
was wondering where you was shumi, glad your racing tonight, i hope i fly away in the front and dont see you for the whole race tho lol :D

NOTE: It's possible to cut some corners quite much at this track. First chicane after start/finish straight, righthander before the big straight, both chicanes, sharp righthander after the first big straight leading to the 2.nd straight, and also the last 3 chicanes (the fast one, and the two final (ford chicanes) ones).

Make sure to stay on the right side of the white line/red/white(ble/yellow for La Sarthe) curbs. We had a case during the pre season here with a driver getting DQ'd because of extreme corner cutting.

A misake can always happen. But you can not gain any advatage/position/time even if the cut is not intentional. If you I.e cut the righthander before the big straight and gains just enough to get in to the draft of an ahead car, a penalty will be handed out EVEN if this was the one and only time you went outside.

I'm sure all of us will go outside the track limits here (specially since the race is VERY hard, VERY long and perhaps VERY wet), but make sure you do not gain advantage/position/time when the mistakes occur.

All fastest laps will be reviewed and will not be valid if cornercutting is done during that lap. But as I said, if you go outside by the least and you're not gaining any time and we can see that it was a mistake, your lap will count. Just putting this out for all of you to concider. 👍

I think this race is going to be one to remember. I'm really looking forward to the race. Soooo nice to se my internet wake up again.. Was thinking that I might miss this great challange.. :scared:

And again: STARTPROCEDURE: Pole car decides where the start will take place. He must make sure all cars are out of the 1st chicane and can't start later than the 100m sign prior the 2.nd chicane. With this in mind, pole car can start the race whenever he feels like.

My heart is pounding thinking about this race!!!

Loving Le Sarthe. Used to be meh. But it's incredible track. Waaaaaay better then the ring. For racing that is.

yea The Ring is a very tight track, i think its more for testing how realiable your car is lol

plus yes im still looking forward to tonight, not long now, i feel like ive been burn sitting out in the sun watching the F1 practice sessons :scared: gunna jump in for an ice cold shower :sly:

I was in the impression that the race time would be the same time as last race. 22:00GMT. TKNiNJ wont be able to make it since he wont be home for another 1hour 30min

As it's a longer race, it starts an hour early, it's in the OP :(

I will be 5mins, forgot there was a patch to download ._.

The rain isnt so bad to drive in with intermediates or rains, its the spray which is the most horrible. Hope im not stuck behind somone otherwise we might both end up in the sand

🤬🤬🤬 Network:censored:🤬 Designers? 🤬🤬🤬:censored:2011:censored:🤬🤬 🤬 and 🤬 🤬 🤬 Danish network for research you 🤬 . This is 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬.

hmm weird looks like you guys started early ... all 6 previous races started at 5PM Eastern US, this one apparently at 4PM :(

Rushed home from work, thought I was 30 mins early...oh well.

EDIT: didn't see Pagi's post 2 pages back that the race start would be at 21:00 GMT instead of the usual 22:00. I wish this info could be posted in the OP in big font instead of buried 7 pages down in the thread.

Last edited:
**** sake, my internet turned off on lap 18/19, in third, and gaining on pagi and schumi. each lap i was getting closer by 3 seconds so i might of been able to catch up with only an 8 second difference. fml

Eurgh. Had an awesome race with Aderrrm in GT300 - leading by 14s into the last lap. Could see I was very low on fuel, wasn't sure if I'd make it or not. Ended up spending the last lap backing off the throttle really early, then ran out of fuel on the last stretch of the Mulsanne Straight. Lost 2min30secs, finished 4th ._.

Really gutted, stupid mistake to make. But congrats to Aderrrm, you made it a tough race. And Senninha too till a coming together on Lap 6.

Edit: Guys, just to make sure everyone remembers: If there is an incident you wish to report, you must PM a steward (who was involved with your race) within 24 hours with the Lap, Corner, Involved Drivers and the Incident - then a steward can look at it. In GT300 it seems it is just me, so we definitely need a new GT300 steward now that Neomone/Imari is moving house.

Last edited:
**** sake, my internet turned off on lap 18/19, in third, and gaining on pagi and schumi. each lap i was getting closer by 3 seconds so i might of been able to catch up with only an 8 second difference. fml

Really bad luck mate..but your race was be great!

Daytona is never a good track for me, 3 bad rounds in a row. Help is what I need now and a good piece of luck. Heavy Damage keeps ruining a good race.

Yeah what happened with your falco? i exited the pits right behind nycrom, and you over took us both, we caught up, about 2 laps of over taking blabla, you spun out on the corner before the big straight, nycrom went right into you and i swerved through

Yes i would agree, we need another gt300 steward....

also i feel sorry for monoha (stupid internet lol) and josh wow that sucked dude!
How comes you went into pits for 2nd time? i thought you were doing a 1 stop?

hmm weird looks like you guys started early ... all 6 previous races started at 5PM Eastern US, this one apparently at 4PM :(

Rushed home from work, thought I was 30 mins early...oh well.

EDIT: didn't see Pagi's post 2 pages back that the race start would be at 21:00 GMT instead of the usual 22:00. I wish this info could be posted in the OP in big font instead of buried 7 pages down in the thread.

From the OP:
::::: WSGTC Race Calendar :::::

schedz.jpg

Yes i would agree, we need another gt300 steward....

also i feel sorry for monoha (stupid internet lol) and josh wow that sucked dude!
How comes you went into pits for 2nd time? i thought you were doing a 1 stop?

because me being a mong, forgot to refill on the first pit, got to like lap 13 and i knew i'd only get another 2 laps out of my tank. was hoping i'd rejoin you and schumi as soon as i exited cause i got like 30 seconds ahead, but nah fell back by 12 then slowly caught up until bam.

Yeah what happened with your falco? i exited the pits right behind nycrom, and you over took us both, we caught up, about 2 laps of over taking blabla, you spun out on the corner before the big straight, nycrom went right into you and i swerved through

I got out of shape just before the long straight and nycrom went into me. Would of caught Paginas had that not happened.

Engine Damage=Game Over (2nd time in a row!):(

Provisional GT300 Results from le Sarthe:

1. GTP_Aderrrm____Toyota APEX MR-S
2. GTP_Senninha2__RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 06
3. KamyKaze1098___Autobacs ARTA Garaiya 08
4. Moleman________RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 06
5. SteelToedSloth__RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 06
6. maximus254_____Autobacs ARTA Garaiya 03
7. HortusIX________Autobacs ARTA Garaiya 03
8. Scanny_Flick____Autobacs ARTA Garaiya 08
9. PatchySan______Lexus WEDSSPORT IS350

Back