::::: World Super GT Championship | Round 6 | Nismo GT (SIGN-UP NOW!) :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 379 comments
i have a question about d1 host because with the problems i had yesterday if theese problems also is here on race day can i try to host d1 and se if all other can join my room:)

MH4Wheel really needs to be allowed to drop that ENEOS car as well. That car is crap.

Why is it so bad? It is loose as can be, get it some what tamed and it chews tires.

I think that is one car the noobs should be fair warned about.

The Red and white Lexus is decent like the Toms caR?

MH4Wheel really needs to be allowed to drop that ENEOS car as well. That car is crap.

Why is it so bad? It is loose as can be, get it some what tamed and it chews tires.

I think that is one car the noobs should be fair warned about.

The Red and white Lexus is decent like the Toms caR?

yes i agree but it is up to him its a very bad car lol

I agree, but why choose a Petronas and not a Denso? These cars are exactly the same, and have a different livery.
There are just Lexus Petronas on the track..boring to see.

Make the two ENEOS racers switch to this car here. As mentioned two Toms Lexus already. Beings same car and decent looking livery, be nice to have these on track.

:dopey:👍

Wow, looking at the qualy times, compared with Kamy, I'm 0.3 sec slower in the 1st two sectors combined, but over 1 sec slower in the last sector...

What's going on here? I really need clean up that last part of the track, I think I may be pushing it too hard there and it's really hard to figure out the proper line through those last couple of turns

I agree, but why choose a Petronas and not a Denso? These cars are exactly the same, and have a different livery.
There are just Lexus Petronas on the track..boring to see.

Well just a suggestion for next season, possibly only 2 of the same model can be on the track, and sort of use it as a first come first serve for the cars? e.g. if 3 people are signed up for the Petronas, the first two who quali can only use it? I noticed at indi there seemed to be like, 4 similar red GTRs, ok i know that the Xanavi and the Motul liverys are very similar, but still, i see what you mean about it being a little boring to see

Yep, I'm out this week. Shift 2 is heaps of fun.

Are you serious?

EA games for me are :yuck: PS3 is always short changed by EA. I will not support them. My kids got Hot Pursuit and Shift 2, not from my money pot though. hehehehehe

My youngest gets his Shift 2 friday after school, is it that good? I may have to try it out. Hot Pursuit was cool, but same old rehashed feeling from PS2.

Joshua, imho doing that severely limits the amount of cars that can be on the track and in the championship at the same time. There are only 15 Premium GT500 cars. There was another league on GTP that only allows 1 person to use a livery during the entire season and albeit more "colour friendly" it limits the amount of people able to join the season and race on the track. Just my 2c

Are you serious?

EA games for me are :yuck: PS3 is always short changed by EA. I will not support them. My kids got Hot Pursuit and Shift 2, not from my money pot though. hehehehehe

My youngest gets his Shift 2 friday after school, is it that good? I may have to try it out. Hot Pursuit was cool, but same old rehashed feeling from PS2.

Somehow I suspect it won't go down well with you.

It's a good game. It most reminds me of Ferrari Challenge and Supercar Challenge. The physics aren't quite GT5 level and the FFB is different, but once you get used to it the game is just as deep and interesting as GT is. Plus, it's got a load of awesome tracks, awesome cars, a great upgrade system, an AMAZING career mode, and Autolog which is by far and away the best thing to happen to online gaming in a long time.

It requires patience to get it set up, because the default control settings are awful, and the FFB takes a while to get used to (if you're not a FC/SCC veteran). But it's totally worth it. After about 12 hours play I'm 20% through the career, and I've got a huge list of lap times on Autolog that I have to go back and crush. :)

/\ Ok. I am all for passing judgment after trying something. With this, I will give it a fair shake before doing so. Sounds like it offers a lot.

Joshua, imho doing that severely limits the amount of cars that can be on the track and in the championship at the same time. There are only 15 Premium GT500 cars. There was another league on GTP that only allows 1 person to use a livery during the entire season and albeit more "colour friendly" it limits the amount of people able to join the season and race on the track. Just my 2c

Yeah, which makes there can be 30 players, which can each have a model, which is the same as one other player. And seeming as only 16 can fit into a lobby, it seems workable for me.

SteelToedSloth
No, GT300's will take an extra lap before you start moving and will start the race behind all of the GT500 cars

Sry that's confusing. So I'm starting last in Div 2 right?

Sry that's confusing. So I'm starting last in Div 2 right?

Yeah you're in D2, with 3 other GT500 cars and 4 other GT300 cars (if everyone shows up in the D1 race)

You will start the race behind all the other GT500 cars. The group of GT300 cars will be about 10 sec behind you guys when the race starts

Alright I see your point, but what happens if 3 of the same car liveries qualify for D1?

Well then thats when first come first serve comes in! but ill shush, just spamming the forum with my pointless idea :lol:

Last edited:
SteelToedSloth
Yeah you're in D2, with 3 other GT500 cars and 4 other GT300 cars (if everyone shows up in the D1 race)

You will start the race behind all the other GT500 cars. The group of GT300 cars will be about 10 sec behind you guys when the race starts

Ok. Thank you for clarifying.

yes i agree but it is up to him its a very bad car lol

Well, it's a little late to start breaking in a new car for Fuji. That said, I guess I'll switch to the Denso after the race. Sad to see the ENEOS lacks compared to the others, was hoping to give it a little time in the limelight.

Back