::::: World Super GT Championship | Round 6 | Nismo GT (SIGN-UP NOW!) :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 379 comments
Anyone doing the points after round 5? Could be nice to have them out of the way before we start on the next round tomorrow đź‘Ť

Didnt even think of that! I'm running in a brand new car. :dunce: Need to get some HP before the race tomorrow! 13 hours

I've just been knocking out races I haven't done in A-Spec that don't require a certain car. Getting as much practice in Mediums as I can.

The ENEOS isn't that bad, Its just takes definite breaking in. I rebuilt the engine maybe 2 days before I found this tourny, and had no idea it was like starting from scratch lol Div 2 should be a great race. Can't wait

Anyone doing the points after round 5? Could be nice to have them out of the way before we start on the next round tomorrow đź‘Ť
I second that! Can we please have the results posted before race start Fri? Thanks.

as denilson is away this week and i hvnt heard from masi then im not sure if it can be updated very easy.

i know denilson normally pm's masi the results :ill:

Are the Divisions going to be going on at the same time? I would love to be able to watch Div 1 race, both classes full. Def upload that replay file if not!!

ive added Doctsuru_69 to gt300 waiting list. plus anyone seen/heard from jav and Neomone this week

I'm quitting this season-- no car, zero credits. I will rebuild my new GT5 career from scratch. Did not find any solution to my problem ("insufficient free space on HDD. At least 32MB required. Please exit game and free up space. 0x0000000b [136]").

I'm quitting this season-- no car, zero credits. I will rebuild my new GT5 career from scratch. Did not find any solution to my problem ("insufficient free space on HDD. At least 32MB required. Please exit game and free up space. 0x0000000b [136]").
:(
lol with the smiley april fool

:(
lol with the smiley april fool

Huhuhu... Nobody believes me on April fools day! I will post it again tomorrow. Still downloading the 1.08 update after deleting my game data file. Will create a new PSN account and hope an RX7 '06 will fall from the sky.

doctsuru_69
Huhuhu... Nobody believes me on April fools day! I will post it again tomorrow. Still downloading the 1.08 update after deleting my game data file. Will create a new PSN account and hope an RX7 '06 will fall from the sky.

If you need a few cars sent over, message me on PSN. I prob got what you need/want. Sadly I won't be able to send till after 12am GMT. I do have a second PS3. My kids use it. I think they have about the same cars as me. Give or take. Let me know.

Yes, I also have some Super GT Cars. Which one do you want to drive? Luckily the Gift amount is JUST under lol

@grafpt & Owens - thanks a lot guys. I will PM you once i have my new PSN ID. Downloading updates in progress... Hope to join next wk's race. đź‘Ť

im going to open a room up quickly before i grab some food.

this will be for quick races (light damage) for connections tests etc đź’ˇ

Room Lobby = closed

Last edited:
@grafpt & Owens - thanks a lot guys. I will PM you once i have my new PSN ID. Downloading updates in progress... Hope to join next wk's race. đź‘Ť

can you not race in tonights race? i have the scuby that youve been driving i can send it to you

OFFICIAL QUALI RESULTS. Nismo GT

GT500

D1.1. C-Falcon
D1.2. Nycrom
D1.3. Wardez
D1.4. JPzer
D1.5. Paginas
D1.6. Monoha
D1.7. OwensRacing

D2.1. Joshua1994
D2.2. MH4wheel
D2.3. UAE_ReDLiNe
D2.4. designnisght
D2.5.
D2.6.
D2.7.

GT300

D1.1. Aderrrm
D1.2. Seninnha
D1.3. Moleman
D1.4. KamyKaze
D1.5. Scanny_Flick
D1.6. Shrugging_Atlas
D1.7. Steeltoedsloth

D2.1. maximus254
D2.2. HortusIX
D2.3. Doctsuru_69
D2.4. Jav
D2.5.
D2.6.
D2.7.

I hope i got everyone :D

HortusIX i know youve hosted before is it ok if you do it again tonight?

OFFICIAL QUALI RESULTS. Nismo GT

GT500

D1.1. C-Falcon
D1.2. Nycrom
D1.3. Wardez
D1.4. JPzer
D1.5. Paginas
D1.6. Monoha
D1.7. OwensRacing

D2.1. Joshua1994
D2.2. MH4wheel
D2.3. UAE_ReDLiNe
D2.4. designnisght
D2.5.
D2.6.
D2.7.

GT300

D1.1. Aderrrm
D1.2. Seninnha
D1.3. Moleman
D1.4. KamyKaze
D1.5. Scanny_Flick
D1.6. Shrugging_Atlas
D1.7. Steeltoedsloth

D2.1. maximus254
D2.2. HortusIX
D2.3. Doctsuru_69
D2.4. Jav
D2.5.
D2.6.
D2.7.

I hope i got everyone :D

HortusIX i know youve hosted before is it ok if you do it again tonight?

sure i can...all i ask is that i have all the info i need (PP limits etc) so i know what i'm doing... could you put it in a PM for me please

Yay, my first pole!:cool:

congrats

For the record, I would offer to host but I know my internet isn't stable enough. So no dbag from me lol

Denilson, have you received my message? Haven't heard any confirmation of been accepted.

denilson is away this week so i might not answer...

however we have space in D2 (with some new guys to series) so it would be a good start for you

what class and what car are you going to use

IT MUST BE STOCK (unless a gt500 Lexus which has a turbo straped to it lol)

Latest Posts

Back