WSCC - Corvette GT2 Le Mans Intercontinental Cup - Monday Evenings

• Thread starter turbogeit
  • 452 comments
hey turbo,

info about our next race in Daytona Road Course?

-laps?
-we will be using the manual second line pit exit?
-overtakes forbidden outside the yellow line on the straights?

:) thanks

hey turbo,

info about our next race in Daytona Road Course?

-laps? to be determined, aim: 1 hour + 1 lap, will test this weekend
-we will be using the manual second line pit exit? yes
-overtakes forbidden outside below the yellow line on the straights? yes

:) thanks

answers in quote

Le Mans 2005 is not a time change track. So it is "day"

We don't use 2009 anymore because there are too many possibilities there for corner cutting.

This is where I got 2005 without chicanes from. My bad. Figured it was without since the concern was cutting corners.

is registration for this still open? even though it's only the last few races.

if so
PSN/GTP: Jonnyjm
Number: 22
colour: Orange (I'm colour blind, I think it's orange, lol)

I could do with the car setup being clarified also, I tried setting the car up to 502bhp/1145kg but I just race modified it and used the power limiter and ballast accordingly, so I'll just assume that's correct for now...

is registration for this still open? even though it's only the last few races.

if so
PSN/GTP: Jonnyjm
Number: 22
colour: Orange (I'm colour blind (Me too!!!), I think it's orange, lol)

I could do with the car setup being clarified also, I tried setting the car up to 502bhp/1145kg but I just race modified it and used the power limiter and ballast accordingly, so I'll just assume that's correct for now...

Normally, we have a full grid, but last race only 9 drivers were there in time (two arrived when race already started).

So I will sign you up. But if (what is very unlikely), at a certain moment we are 16 in the lounge (with you), you will have to leave and wait until 2 minutes before the race to see whether nobody else comes in.

You will receive a club invitation.

Normally, we have a full grid, but last race only 9 drivers were there in time (two arrived when race already started).

So I will sign you up. But if (what is very unlikely), at a certain moment we are 16 in the lounge (with you), you will have to leave and wait until 2 minutes before the race to see whether nobody else comes in.

You will receive a club invitation.

That sounds fair enough, see you online

Stewards decision - modification of race result:

Result of race 4 - Nurburgring 24h

1. Gprili (10)
2. boshuter (6) at 1:09
3. turbogeit (4) at 1:44
4. Sientex (3) at 2:07
5. FlSurffishier (2) at 1:55 + 30 sec penalty
6. G8R_Mad3 (1) at 2:30
7. Scanny_Flick (1) at 2:50

DNF (disconnected): Dragonistic - MindlessRiff

Right, I'll be determined to make Mondays race on time otherwise it'll be the 3rd race I've been late and missed for.

Grid Race 5: Daytona Road:

Finishers <180 sec, in reverse championship order

1. FLsurffishers
2. G8R_Mad3
3. Scanny_flick
4. Sientex
5. turbogeit
6. boshuter
7. gprili

participants last race out of 180 sec, reverse championship order

8. Dragonistic
9. MindlessRiff

Not taking part in previous race

10. Rayroocroft
11. Joao71
12. danskemaskien
13. smalldave
14. Twogirls1Joe
15. Joshua1994

all other drivers complete at the back.

Race 5: Monday July 4th:
Daytona Road

800px-Daytona_International_Speedway_-_Road_Course.svg.png

Race starts at the end of the infield, when cars come back on the oval (after point 6)

Pole position may accelerate at point (5) - overtaking allowed after intermediate 2 (just after point (6))

Please use the pit exit which comes back on the track at point (2)

The pit exit that comes on the track before point (1) is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN

I'll make sure I make it for this one, I like most of the track bar that bloody turn 1! Hopefully I can get sone laps under my belt tonight/tommorow :)
Also hope I can continue the fact I have only ever 1 stopped :D How many laps will this race be?

In Honor on my Sanction I am changing my # (unless someone else has it) in Honor of the Late Great Intimidator: Dale Earnhardt to #3!

FishHunters
In Honor on my Sanction I am changing my # (unless someone else has it) in Honor of the Late Great Intimidator: Dale Earnhardt to #3!

That's what I'm doing! :lol:
I already bought the car and everything!

Good news everyone! (guess the reference haha)

Did a reinstall of GT5 and I actually completed an hour long race with pitstops! Fingers crossed it works tomorrow as well :) I actually look forward to competing properly! Lol

Guys I'd like to participate on today's race, what would I need to join as a guest racer for the day?

My private lounge is up for a bit if anyone wants a practice?
Also, I've had a change of livery, Now LeMans Green with Gold rims, still #27 :)

My private lounge is up for a bit if anyone wants a practice?
Also, I've had a change of livery, Now LeMans Green with Gold rims, still #27 :)

Cool! I'll send you a FR if that's ok with you.

Good news everyone! (guess the reference haha)

Did a reinstall of GT5 and I actually completed an hour long race with pitstops! Fingers crossed it works tomorrow as well :) I actually look forward to competing properly! Lol

That is indeed good news.

How many laps turbo? I'm trying to see if I can make 1 or 2 stops :)

Sorry, I just arrived at home (was 2 days without internet).
No idea of laptimes.

I won't be able to go online before 10pm CET.

So I suggest, gippone, that you do the testing and determine on the base of your best laptime, the number of laps, starting from the idea that the race must las 1h+ 1lap.

Thanks in advance. I have a very busy week.

Latest Posts

Back