hey guys, the race is almost complete

we have 3 spots left for the Corvette so for

CC570 PSN cc570
morbo PSN galikazoid
Jujubean PSN Jujubean14

you should take the Corvette
or if you guys want to be a Golf driver I have to put you in the RESERVE LIST
I'll take the corvette.

Just ran my first few laps using the Golf and came in at 4:46. Used the DS3 just to get a feel of the car on the track and how it needs to be tuned. Didn't realize it was an FF. Love the FT-86 (FF).

How about that. Mixing up my races. Vette series finale is without Chicanes.

This race and the Corvette Series Finale will be on Circuit de LaSarthe 2005 with chicanes :)

allascato PSN allascato - Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09 - Colour: India Gelb - Number: 46

I've sent a request to ID_racing to team up with me, waiting for an answer.

allascato PSN allascato - Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09 - Colour: India Gelb - Number: 46

I've sent a request to ID_racing to team up with me, waiting for an answer.

you're in
trallalla.gif

Last edited:
I have yet to get to my ps3 since I signed up for this, but I understand that the golf is understeer happy and bad tire wear, which is good because I had similar problems with a Honda Integra race car in the Toca series, which is similar in power so I should be able to get a good tune on this car.

By the way: Has anyone ever mis-judged the first corner when running the 2005 configuration of Le Mans? The Dunlop chicane is a lot trickier and it could cause trouble on lap 2, since there will be a lot of battling on lap 1 and it's a very long lap. Someone could be in the gravel.:nervous:

I have yet to get to my ps3 since I signed up for this, but I understand that the golf is understeer happy and bad tire wear, which is good because I had similar problems with a Honda Integra race car in the Toca series, which is similar in power so I should be able to get a good tune on this car.

By the way: Has anyone ever mis-judged the first corner when running the 2005 configuration of Le Mans? The Dunlop chicane is a lot trickier and it could cause trouble on lap 2, since there will be a lot of battling on lap 1 and it's a very long lap. Someone could be in the gravel.:nervous:

Yes the Dunlop Chicane is indeed different and difficult than 2009 version of the track. Expecially because you have to slow down while turning :nervous:

morbo PSN galikazoid
Jujubean PSN Jujubean14

do you still want to participate guys?
I did not hear anything from you two

please be aware that we have only one official spot free for a Corvette driver (in team with caterhamsuper7)

other drivers will be signed in the RESERVE LIST

I feel all lonely over here :(

BTW what rough times are Golf drivers getting? I'm in the mid 4.50's on free run, just want to know if ill be lagging at the back or not :L

I feel all lonely over here :(

BTW what rough times are Golf drivers getting? I'm in the mid 4.50's on free run, just want to know if ill be lagging at the back or not :L

I did one lap and did a 5 min lap. Was only 1 though and it was a sloppy one at that.

gippone,

sorry for any inconvenience

i`ve been waiting and hoping that i could still join this event

it's going to be fantastic

unfortunately i can't make it

i even bought myself the corvette and gave it a wicked paint job

if this event does well please do another one soon!

gippone,
sorry for any inconvenience
i`ve been waiting and hoping that i could still join this event
it's going to be fantastic
unfortunately i can't make it
i even bought myself the corvette and gave it a wicked paint job
if this event does well please do another one soon!

no problem morbo :) thanks for the answer
maybe in september this kind of double car race will become a series ;)
see you soon 👍

WARNING FOR ALL GOLF DRIVERS:
when the race is over for the remaining 3 minutes, pay close attention to Corvettes, which will proceed slowly on the track

this is also posted in the main thread

What kind of times are the Corvette guys getting? I got to run about 4 laps the other night and had best time in the 4:00's. Car setup needs to be tweaked a little, but not sure I have much more in it. :nervous:

What kind of times are the Corvette guys getting? I got to run about 4 laps the other night and had best time in the 4:00's. Car setup needs to be tweaked a little, but not sure I have much more in it. :nervous:

That's about the time of the preseason race and also of the real world Le Mans GT2 cars of last year and the GTE Pro laptimes from this year.

Oh btw I have a new colour scheme for tomorrow. Le Mans Blue Metallic, just fancied a change from red. I still have the red one for the end of the Corvette series though :)

Hopefully this stupid glitch will go away again so I can race :(

When we tested some laps after the Daytona Road Course on Monday I got a 3:57.xxx time

Oh btw I have a new colour scheme for tomorrow. Le Mans Blue Metallic, just fancied a change from red. I still have the red one for the end of the Corvette series though :)
Hopefully this stupid glitch will go away again so I can race :(

updated color! 👍 hope you will make it!! I'm (still) seeking revenge for Fuji... ;)

Dangit, I dont think I am going to be able to make this afterall. :(
Something has come up that I can't ethically skip, so I am out.

Back