WSCC - Le Mans Two-Speed Team Special Event - ***COMPLETED***

• Thread starter gippone
  • 128 comments
Put me down in my Corvette turbo. It's yellow and #13. I don't care who's team I'm on, I just want to race my Corvette. :)

I do have one question; what are going to do about the Golf's not being able to finish the race? Doesn't seem fair to them if they can't run the full 20 laps.

Put me down in my Corvette turbo. It's yellow and #13. I don't care who's team I'm on, I just want to race my Corvette. :)

I do have one question; what are going to do about the Golf's not being able to finish the race? Doesn't seem fair to them if they can't run the full 20 laps.

Their race will last 80 minutes like the others. It's like in the real world racing. Race ends when the winner arrives. All lapped cars end their race when they cross the finish line and are not asked to do the missing laps.

Normally, Golfs will be lapped around lap 5, 10, 15 and 20.
Expected lap times: Golf: around 5 minutes, Corvette: around 4 minutes

Their race will last 80 minutes like the others. It's like in the real world racing. Race ends when the winner arrives. All lapped cars end their race when they cross the finish line and are not asked to do the missing laps.

Normally, Golfs will be lapped around lap 5, 10, 15 and 20.
Expected lap times: Golf: around 5 minutes, Corvette: around 4 minutes

Glad I'm not running a Golf.

Sent club-invitation to ronsta

thankyou for invite most appreciated. if possible me and s4marsh would like to join as a team. s4 marsh s4 marsh corvette,white,no.3 ronsta ronstahess golf,chamelion green,no.5

Could you put me in the 'choosing the car' section for now? Not sure what's happening with teams and I could end up in either car. :)

Hey would love to do this in the Golf but first of all.... i need a Golf, so if any one is feeling nice :)

Also could do with an invite possibly:)

Could you put me in the 'choosing the car' section for now? Not sure what's happening with teams and I could end up in either car. :)

done. 👍
you will receive an invitation to join our club :)

boshuter and mindlessriff want to join a team already with the Golf? :)

done. 👍
you will receive an invitation to join our club :)

Yup, I was once asked by kingprawny himself to steward some hatchback races, after running a Suzuki Swift series here, on the forum you used to have, but I had to turn down because I was busy.:(
I'm back, and hopefully in this race as long as not to many join this race.:D

Great, looks we are going to have a complete grid!

And Sientex in a Golf. That reminds me a great battle.

I'm joining Mindlessrif

I should learn to refresh the page before posting :P

BTW, turbo, i'm gonna take revenge for the golf race and the Mercedes la sarthe race!

Last edited:
Great, looks we are going to have a complete grid!

And Sientex in a Golf. That reminds me a great battle.

Awww, I had sent a PM. Ah well, I'll use the golf and go with boshunter.👍 Won't actually have a golf till the day before.:lol: I've driven them before though and I'm good enough with it.:)

Stupid keyboard puts down £ (Great British Pound) instead of the number symble.:odd:

No. 15 Yellow

To match boshunter. Shouldn't all teams be like that? Also, group invite please.:)

Awww, I had sent a PM. Ah well, I'll use the golf and go with boshunter.👍 Won't actually have a golf till the day before.:lol: I've driven them before though and I'm good enough with it.:)

Stupid keyboard puts down £ (Great British Pound) instead of the number symble.:odd:

No. 15 Yellow

To match boshunter. Shouldn't all teams be like that? Also, group invite please.:)

done. You're in with boshuter ;)

No. 15 Yellow

Hi teamate :) First thing, you gotta quit putting that "n" in boshuter. :lol:

If you send me a FR I'll send you a Golf tonight or tomorrow morning, it's already RM'd and I don't think I've touched it since I bought it.

BTW: good to see some of the WRS guys, I haven't been doing much in there since the online came back up. 👍

BTW, turbo, i'm gonna take revenge for the golf race and the Mercedes la sarthe race!

I count on that! And I suggest we do as usual: you take the lead in the beginning and I come back when your tyres wear out...:lol:

But there could be a problem: with the Golf my tyre management was far from perfect. I really had to push it into its limits.

Hi teamate :) First thing, you gotta quit putting that "n" in boshuter. :lol:

If you send me a FR I'll send you a Golf tonight or tomorrow morning, it's already RM'd and I don't think I've touched it since I bought it.

BTW: good to see some of the WRS guys, I haven't been doing much in there since the online came back up. 👍

Ok then boshuter:lol:

I'm in France at the moment and shall not be back till the 6th, I can get the golf myself, kinda thinking of doing the last race of the golf RM cup anyways.👍

I haven't done any WRS since online came back up either. Been kinda busy but I'm going to start doing events again soon.👍

hey guys, the race is almost complete

we have 3 spots left for the Corvette so for

CC570 PSN cc570
morbo PSN galikazoid
Jujubean PSN Jujubean14

you should take the Corvette
or if you guys want to be a Golf driver I have to put you in the RESERVE LIST

Oh my days, Boshunter has no n?! Lol! I've read it as hunter every time as well haha!

Anyway, on topic :P, I reckon same colours could be a nice touch for teams, not necessary really, but fun

Back