WSCC LMP Championship - HEAVY DAMAGE - ***COMPLETED***

• Thread starter gippone
  • 387 comments

For the official season starting september 27th what do you prefer?

• LIGHT DAMAGE

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • HEAVY DAMAGE

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going to have to drop out I think, a busier university schedule and the fact I'm not the most competitive in this series makes me think i should make way for some other people who want to race instead.

Thanks anyway guys, I'm gonna concentrate on iRacing instead now

no problem Jonnyjm 👍 so one spot free for the AUDI R10

I'm sorry, but i have to resign from the championship, it's simple too late now that school have started.

I'm sorry, but i have to resign from the championship, it's simple too late now that school have started.

:( ok sientex

2 SPOT FREE

one AUDI R10
one TOYOTA GT-ONE

sorry gippone i got school everyday and cant' practice, my parents don't allow me from yesterday to play PS3 at all..., but I won't RESIGN for the championship cause he'll let me to race every tuesday... Are you ok gippo??? did you have any heart attack???

sorry gippone i got school everyday and cant' practice, my parents don't allow me from yesterday to play PS3 at all..., but I won't RESIGN for the championship cause he'll let me to race every tuesday... Are you ok gippo??? did you have any heart attack???

almost had a heart attack :crazy: :) 👍
so tonight are you gonna skip?

Gippone i see the GT1 has a opening and i would like to fill the drivers seat as we talked about weeks ago

Last edited:
Man, no testing with the BMW @ 690pp. Going to be interesting.... The back wheels always want to go faster then the fronts, lol. More power is going to make it more tricky to drive for sure.

Which car did I end up with? Test room up! I would love the gt-one... let me know
1472-6399-8494-1422-5646

Last edited:
great race guys!! Congrats to the BMWs drivers 👍 Tomorrow I'll update results, schedule and entries :)

also I will setup a poll to choose LIGHT DAMAGE or HEAVY DAMAGE

Goodnight :D

Propersian you are a dirty boy! We may have had a slight clip early on in the race to which you came worse off but thats no need to ram me on lap 10 at the first chicane. Thanks for ruining my race then quiting the race all together.

Propersian you are a dirty boy! We may have had a slight clip early on in the race to which you came worse off but thats no need to ram me on lap 10 at the first chicane. Thanks for ruining my race then quiting the race all together.

during qualifying while i was sitting at the chicane he spun or almost spun all but once going through there

during qualifying while i was sitting at the chicane he spun or almost spun all but once going through there

Please guys I will see the replay of the race and I will decide something.
Relax now. Also please If you want to report something do it by PM to me, not in the public forum. Thanks :)

Grats to team BMW! Think we may need to put a spoke in the wheels to get close to them, and I mean literally haha. Was watching the fight at the front mostly, gotta say, great racing! Tissimo and Dany swapping places on a lap by lap basis, little or no mistakes, with lucky gaining while they fought. Was a good watch I'll say :)

Shame my Internet crapped out in quali. It then decided to work fine so I could watch to add insult to injury haha. I don't think my router likes me :P really wanted to race! Nevermind, I'll show up earlier next time and try to iron out the problems the , but it's so darn erratic at the moment for some reason.

Tried some laps after the race in my desperation to actually drive and my best time was a second off, and was making mistakes about every 3 or 4 laps so again, hats off to you guys :)

Edit: just noticed me and gprili have the same post count currently! Lol, coincidence or what :)

Congratulations to tissimo & Dany_CL for the fight!!
We have to find a way to stop BMWs guys... ;)

also congrats to luckylefty2gunz for the third place :)

picture.php

Race Results PDF sheet

POLL for choosing LIGHT or HEAVY DAMAGE is now up until september 26th

be mindful of what HEAVY DAMAGE means during a race 👍

MWH1989 resigned by PM to me

So now, we have a Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10 free
and both Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06 free

wow, nice, were u trying eiger nordwand alfa rome 8c competizione??? lol

Yes, I was trying to gold it but as you can see I was nowhere near it. Still have a lot of practice ahead of me :) If anybody wants to give me some good advice or even have a couple of trackdays I'd be really thankful and happy for the help :)

I have been saving money for around 6 months to buy this thing. I even started making my own cigarettes as you can see for the tobacco box on the image :P

I have been saving money for around 6 months to buy this thing. I even started making my own cigarettes as you can see for the tobacco box on the image :P

hmm, thinking of it again i might have my own money somewhere and havent used it for 2 years...
I have the money but now that i've reached high school my parents won't let me buy one for sure :(

please remember to vote for the poll, we have only 7 votes now

please remember to vote for the poll, we have only 7 votes now

i am all for the damage being set to heavy, BUT we have one or two guys here that are clearly not ready for heavy damage and will affect everybody's race with heavy damage on just be ready to get mad and brake something over this.
i know there are a couple of aliens out there that can post really fast times with a DS3 i was one of them but without a wheel it is hard to hold your line and we can tell by watching your car if you have a wheel or not it is going to be a disaster with heavy damage as we had people being way to aggressive and now we are going to add heavy damage sounds like something that should be done is some kind of driving test before the field is set in stone if we are going to heavy damage 💡

i am all for the damage being set to heavy, BUT we have one or two guys here that are clearly not ready for heavy damage and will affect everybody's race with heavy damage on just be ready to get mad and brake something over this.
i know there are a couple of aliens out there that can post really fast times with a DS3 i was one of them but without a wheel it is hard to hold your line and we can tell by watching your car if you have a wheel or not it is going to be a disaster with heavy damage as we had people being way to aggressive and now we are going to add heavy damage sounds like something that should be done is some kind of driving test before the field is set in stone if we are going to heavy damage 💡

I understand your opinion. If heavy damage is going to win the poll we will use it in the first race at Indy. If too many accidents will happen I will revert it back to Light Damage

Back