WSCC Touring Car Team Championship, FINISHED

• Thread starter GTRedline
  • 456 comments
Any testing going on?

I'll be testing right after the F1 Monaco Grand Prix. Around 2 hours from this post. I was going to use my DS3 for todays race since the cockpit for my G27 isn't finished, but after seeing some of the times these guys are getting i'm going to have to go back to my coffee table wheel setup.

Hey guys, looking to be a replacement driver tonight as i cant make many races over the next couple of weeks

Ive spoken to Pope and i'll be running the 2nd Renault with Cobrius for the first race

Hey guys, looking to be a replacement driver tonight as i cant make many races over the next couple of weeks

Ive spoken to Pope and i'll be running the 2nd Renault with Cobrius for the first race

Welcome Scanny, happy to have you joining us.

Scanny_Flick is a replacement driver filling in for one of the empty slots on Team Renault, however the slot is still open to anyone wishing to join the series. If in the next hour or so someone signs up to Team Renault, Scanny will have to drive for one of the other incomplete teams.

Sorry I don't know what happened?
I went to pit for softs and I got stuck in the pit lane then about a minute later it ejected me from the room?

Something like that happened to me before the PSN outage on Laguna Seca. I was lucky that finally, I could free me out of the situation.

Perhaps this may help, if it happens again. When you get stuck, push the start button and see whether the car is able to free itself alone. If it succeeds, take over control again.

Sorry I don't know what happened?
I went to pit for softs and I got stuck in the pit lane then about a minute later it ejected me from the room?

Thank you for letting me know. Next time join back in and let us know like Luckylefty did, and watch the race.

Great race guys, for those who stayed. The advantage, at least at this track clearly went to the S2000 as they held the front row of the grid and teeds won. Cobrius had us all puzzled when he pitted on the first lap, but it worked out well for him as he took 2nd by mid race and held it. Iamsupernasty, Scanny_Flick, and myself finished out the field.

I'm not sure what happened to vtecsyndrome. He hit the wall about 20mins in and lost two places to me and scanny, and left right after. There's no way to know if this was his reason for leaving, but this is not going to be tolerated. In a 1hr race there's a good chance of messing up, but there's the same chance for the guy infront of you, so stay in it. I made plenty of mistakes, but was consistantly beating my best lap times on old RS tires by the end of the race. I finished a lap down on teeds today, but a week ago Alonso finished a lap down on vettel and hamilton. So what?

ChAoZ_xNvidia was just too much trouble for me, i'm not interested in babysitting, if you can't take care of your own **** then your out. He joined up today, about 5hrs before the race. 5min before qualifying was supposed to start he msg me saying he didn't have the car. teeds was kind enough to leave practice and send it to him, qualifying was delayed but he made it in. Once qualifying started i noticed he was on racing softs and it took a few mins to get him to change. Then when changing tires he was in the race settings menu. Once the race started he was at the back with the right tires, but in the first few laps he took someone out and quit.

IF YOUR NOT SERIOUS ABOUT THE SERIES, LEAVE AND SAVE ME THE TROUBLE!

Thank you for letting me know. Next time join back in and let us know like Luckylefty did, and watch the race.

Will do buddy but I hope it doesn't happen again.
Never really had any problems online before the outage but i've had a couple of probs since psn has been back up.

Although they are not all mentioned explicitly in WSCC-rules,
Please follow following rules concerning participating/leaving races:

- If you can't participate in a race for which you signed up, always inform the host. You can do that by PM, or by posting a message on the series or race-thread.
- If you are disconnected, try to enter again (after restarting PS3 and emptying cache) to let know whet happened and watch the race. If you can't enter again, post a message on the race/series thread.
- Don't leave a race on a race incident, or because you can't follow the pace.

About the race result:

I'm not quiet sure that the result means the S2000 is the fastest car. My experience is that Teeds and Cobrius are very fast. Last week, I took part in 4 races and Teeds won 3 of them, Cobrius the 4th.
On the other hand, Cobrius is hard to beat in races were you need to preserve the tyres.

Of course, I'm not aware of the time differences between the S2000's and the other cars.

And also, as GTRedline already said, on another track, the car hierarchy can be different.

Turbo I did try and get back in but it just went funny on me.
It's really strange like I say because I never use to have a problem.
I'll look into what happened with my connection so I at least should be good to go for the next race.
Inbetween I might hold a practice session in my lounge before the next race to see if any problems arise.

About the race result:

I'm not quiet sure that the result means the S2000 is the fastest car. My experience is that Teeds and Cobrius are very fast. Last week, I took part in 4 races and Teeds won 3 of them, Cobrius the 4th.
On the other hand, Cobrius is hard to beat in races were you need to preserve the tyres.

Of course, I'm not aware of the time differences between the S2000's and the other cars.

And also, as GTRedline already said, on another track, the car hierarchy can be different.

I completely agree turbogeit. Teeds is often in a league of his own, and cobrius was in the clio which if tamed is the car to beat. However on such a tight circut it was no suprise that the S2000 did well, same goes for the short wheelbase renault. I was 3 seconds off pace, and while i know teeds is a second or two faster than me on many circuts i think the differences in cars played a factor as well. Finishing a lap behind though, thats just sloppy and lack of practice on my part. I'll have more seat time for next week!

Hey. I would like to go in but with my brother as a team. I'm wondering if you can arrange us a team, because I see some teams are missing partners.

PSNs:
1. D_professional
2. XavierFwd

Teams:
Lexus
OR
Mazda

please sign us in, thank you.

I completely agree turbogeit. Teeds is often in a league of his own, and cobrius was in the clio which if tamed is the car to beat. However on such a tight circut it was no suprise that the S2000 did well, same goes for the short wheelbase renault. I was 3 seconds off pace, and while i know teeds is a second or two faster than me on many circuts i think the differences in cars played a factor as well. Finishing a lap behind though, thats just sloppy and lack of practice on my part. I'll have more seat time for next week!

I'm the same. Had very little practice time with this car at Monaco. Been trying to find a setup but failed haha
I was well happy with qualifying half way in the pack.
Was too over cautious on the first couple of laps though.
Real shame I had problems was really looking forwards to this race.

Agree with what you say guys.
Indeed, 3 seconds/ lap is very much and , the Honda and the Clio are probably the best choices for Monaco, but on fast track, they both may be disadvantaged by their poor aerodynamics (especially the Clio).

I would like to take part in your league. I am a clean driver available Sunday's and I'm on the east coast.

Psn: drex81
Car 1: Lexus is200
Car 2: Clio
12:00 is better but 1 is fine.

Drex81, i'm going to ask you to use your second car choice in order to help fill the grid. drex is now part of Team Renault

Hey. I would like to go in but with my brother as a team. I'm wondering if you can arrange us a team, because I see some teams are missing partners.

PSNs:
1. D_professional
2. XavierFwd

Teams:
Lexus
OR
Mazda

please sign us in, thank you.

Welcome to the series. You and your brother are now the new Team Lexus!

@13ertram...

Is your PSN still down? If so, i cannot hold a place for you in this series. I can however place you on the reserve list, that way if in the future your PSN is up and someone drops out, your in.

@Wendigo...

Are you still interested in the series? You've yet to add me on PSN and didn't show today.

@13ertram...

Is your PSN still down? If so, i cannot hold a place for you in this series. I can however place you on the reserve list, that way if in the future your PSN is up and someone drops out, your in.

PSN is still down (checked yesterday), as I said before, I can start competing after June 9th.

PSN is still down (checked yesterday), as I said before, I can start competing after June 9th.

Have you been given a date for the PSN being back? I know that June 9th is when your schedule frees up, but who knows when China and Japan will get their PSN back.

Back