WSCC Touring Car Team Championship, FINISHED

• Thread starter GTRedline
  • 456 comments
thx p_o_p_e i already tested it n did 1:44.0 after 5 laps with SS(3am here so i couldnt do more lol) but i think theres just a few tenths for me, nothing more. reading the post i think best times will b probably 43 flat or even 42

Bring the pain to teeds! lol.......sorry teeds:indiff:

1:42's are fast but very, very let me say that again very possible 1:43:083 fastest lap on RS but please lets get rid of these hard tires

Last edited:
aaaahh sry i mean RS = Racing Softs, jajaja i did a wrong lenguage combination between "Super Blandos" and "Racing Soft" = Super Soft lol

Phew! Thought you were doing those times on sports softs lol

this car yesterday was running 1:43's no problem and today its a challenge to run 1:44:5 or below. i think somebody has been in my garage, give my spark plug back i need that!!!! LMAO

I've also noticed times in practice, online qualifying runs and actual lap times don't really co-incide when compared.

1:42's are fast but very, very let me say that again very possible 1:43:083 fastest lap on RS but please lets get rid of these hard tires

I understand your dislike for my tire rule, but instead of bashing it in every post try helping me out. Teeds and myself did a lot of testing with tires for my F1 series, and the two tires were only about a second apart. It makes for some interesting strategies. Who knew that in a touring car the gap would be 4+ seconds. I love the idea of two tire compounds, so asking me to give that up isn't going to work. What we need to do is test mediums on a few tracks and see what all the times are. Perhaps as soon as this weekend we can try something. It could be hard and mediums, or mediums and softs, depending on the time gap.

I have people visiting until friday so will be unable to test until late friday or saturday. Anyone wishing to help out by testing all three tire compounds and posting times would be helping a lot. I really want to create the perfect multi-car series, and i could never do it without all of you pushing these cars to the max every week. Keep it up, we'll get there!

i also like the rule of different compunds, it'll b interesting how every driver play with the strategy. btw i tested the three tires:

1:43.556 Soft
1:45.559 Medium
1:47.978 Hard

2 seconds between each tire.

Last edited:
Could anyone provide a vid of their laps at all or a good representation of what a good lap is on this track. I'm in the same car as Aliens and 3seconds off his pace. I'm starting to think I don't have the right line or something....

Could anyone provide a vid of their laps at all or a good representation of what a good lap is on this track. I'm in the same car as Aliens and 3seconds off his pace. I'm starting to think I don't have the right line or something....

Sharing replays or ghosts is a great way for teammates to help each other out if there's a big time gap.

im uploading a replay, also ill send u my setup hamster.

EDIT: Done

Last edited:
In order to keep informed of all changes and practical information,
please follow on the forum the information updates and recent news of the races you signed-up for,
using the the thread tools (subscription).

Message in order to avoid misunderstandings as those yesterday on the RM race.

Great lap aliens! I use the same lines but not nearly as smooth. I have yet to do that fast chicane without lifting though. I'll be practicing a lot on Saturday, I hope the Toyota can do a 1:43

Alien that video helped so much! After 20 minutes of getting used to it, im low 45s now. I should crack 44 by sunday.

@NjLowrider: don't forget to accept the club member invitation, it will permit you to access to the private club members space.

@Circuit*Star: club member invitation sent. Does your brother have a GT-planet account?

yes, his GTP tag is DxProfessional

How's everyone doing with practice this week? I'll be testing tomorrow, keep checking the thread for changes to tire compounds. We might run medium and soft tires on Sunday. I have yet to test the penalty system to see how it affects lap times, but I might inforce it this week. Stay tuned!

Tried with an extra 30kg ballast and doesn`t seem to make much difference. I suspect the main thing will be extra tyre wear possibly but it`s hard to tell.

Tried with an extra 30kg ballast and doesn`t seem to make much difference. I suspect the main thing will be extra tyre wear possibly but it`s hard to tell.

Perhaps we should try a different penalty for the top 3. How about forcing the to start on hards instead of mediums. Or we could do a rolling start and bump the top 3 from last race back 5 spots on the grid.

Perhaps we should try a different penalty for the top 3. How about forcing the to start on hards instead of mediums. Or we could do a rolling start and bump the top 3 from last race back 5 spots on the grid.

it would be more fun doing that.

btw, Roland Garros looks epic!!!!

Back