WSM - World Sportscar Masters - ~SEASON 2 DISCUSSION FROM PAGE 19~

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 416 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
wsc1.gif

World Sportscar Masters Is Go!!! Posts being updated now!!!

I'll be in at least for the first race, to see if these cars are decent for me to drive.

Are the cars absolutely equal?

They are all quite different in power and weight but all competitive. Some are fast, difficult to drive, others are slower but favour a more casual driver. Part of sportscar's charm is the differing cars. So they all scary but over the course of an enduro, anything can happen.

When i say extra parts, I mean turbo's specifically. No extra turbo's.

YES YES YES I'LL SO DO THIS! :D

As for the car... I'm having trouble deciding, but I think it's likely to be the Ford Mark IV. I'll tell you when I've made my decision.

YES YES YES I'LL SO DO THIS! :D

As for the car... I'm having trouble deciding, but I think it's likely to be the Ford Mark IV. I'll tell you when I've made my decision.

No mics in this one Sumo, or if they are they will be low quality.

What a fun idea for a thread, very creative! Great line up of cars too, the whole plan has a very vintage feel. 👍 I'd recommend putting the day of the race somewhere in one of the OP's though, you have the time listed but not the day. Had to scroll half way down the first page before I could find it. ;)

What a fun idea for a thread, very creative! Great line up of cars too, the whole plan has a very vintage feel. 👍 I'd recommend putting the day of the race somewhere in one of the OP's though, you have the time listed but not the day. Had to scroll half way down the first page before I could find it. ;)

Thanks for advice. I'm verging towards Jaguar Xj13 or Ferrari 330 P4....

RACE 1 - Monza No Chicane / 45 Laps
RACE 2 - Fuji / 35 Laps
RACE 3 - Targa Pescara Road Race Tribute / 50 Laps
RACE 4 - Le Mans 2005 No Chicane / 24 Laps

That is the schedule, races around 1hr to 1hr 30mins. Of course 24 laps of Le Mans is a longer showpiece finale.

Is this taking the IROC slot after it's finished? If so, count me in. I'll decide on a car at some point.

Is this taking the IROC slot after it's finished? If so, count me in. I'll decide on a car at some point.

Yes it is taking the IROC slot. Welcome Niop!

Looks bad a$$, whens this start? How about slipping it in where the Iroc series is at once it's done? No Chapparral 2D (non-vacuum)? Unlimited tuning? 600pp,620pp,640pp & 650pp are all good options IMO

I'll drive either the Z06 or the P4

Looks bad a$$, whens this start? How about slipping it in where the Iroc series is at once it's done? No Chapparral 2D (non-vacuum)? Unlimited tuning? 600pp,620pp,640pp & 650pp are all good options IMO

I'll drive either the Z06 or the P4

It does say on first posts NO extra tuning allowed. No extra turbo's or anything. And this will take IROC's sunday slot yes.

It does say on first posts NO extra tuning allowed. No extra turbo's or anything. And this will take IROC's sunday slot yes.

Ok I must have missed that and BTW with no turbos 600pp is good for all the cars you have listed.

Very much interested in this series. Will use whichever car is available but would prefer the mark IV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back