WSM - World Sportscar Masters - ~SEASON 2 DISCUSSION FROM PAGE 19~

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 416 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the Ferrari, so it might be my choice. Just gotta test it around some course to get a feel to it. Don't put me on the entry list just yet...

1 Week to the 45 laps of Monza. Need more entries or this series is a no-go.

STARTS SUNDAY 16th OCTOBER - ROOM OPEN 7pm BST, RACE 7:35PM BST

Oh wth, I just cancelled my series n told whatever lil bit of the world that was interested in it to join up with this bc u at least had more than 3 entries lol. But this has to go one. Just go through the motions with this n see who shows next week n go from there for weather this will b a go or a no go

Sorry Furi, will not be able to keep doing Sunday's after tonight. Excellent looking series but I'll have to tell you where I am.

I'm out!

Good luck with it though, and if a Sunday comes free then I'll join.

Is there a sign up thread? I would like to run a Mark IV Ford.
psn: cc570

This is the thread, congrats on entering! Updating Page 1 with entry info soon!

I am confident I can make the Monza race and the special event so put me on the list. I will be driving the Gulf Ford GT40. I hope you check out my NASCAR series, too!

Cheers

Such an intriguing series. Really glad with the selection of cars. Its a shame as I'm off to watch Nascar Sprint Cup at Talladega LIVE in the USA for a couple weeks so I'll miss two splendid racing weekends and with 5 events, practically half the series.

I wish you best of luck Furi. My limited schedule in IROC was thoroughly enjoyable as a debut in the GTP Racing Leagues. Thanks again and can't wait for what succeeds the TOCA.

Draft will be weak. Still plenty of entries open for the 35 laps of Monza!!!

May I suggest something, feel free to completely ignore, but your point system doesn't really reward people who get 1st or 2nd, as the guy below only has a point less than you.

Guess it will keep the championship close though.

Yeah, it doesn't seem to reward a person who wins 3 races, but is knocked off in one of the races and therefore finishes 7th, when a guy comes in from nowhere without ever coming close to a win and grabs the title...

Yeah, it doesn't seem to reward a person who wins 3 races, but is knocked off in one of the races and therefore finishes 7th, when a guy comes in from nowhere without ever coming close to a win and grabs the title...

Uhhhh... precisely? :dopey:

Yeah I get what you mean now.

Due to unforseen circumstances race will have to be put back a week to 23rd October.

I ran some practice laps at Monza No Chicane last night in my lounge with a few friends.

I ran the Ferrari P4 and so did my buddy. Easily our favorite car but is hard to dial-in.

Regulations I ran were:
Low Slipstream
No Boost
Tire Wear ON
Real Grip
No Driving Aids
ABS on 1
Racing Hard Tires
Mechanical Damage on Light
No Penalties or False Start
Visible Damage ON

Car at 600pp was naturally aspirated with no turbo-charger and at 97% engine reduction

Top speeds of 178 at end of long straight, 186 in draft, 160's through first turn, had to let off throttle.

So, Furi.....Does all that sound good, as to what you had in mind for setting up regulations and what-not? And....are those lap times slow???

Lap times were 1:21 - 1:24
Pretty consistant at 1:22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back