Your 0/0/0 Cars - Cars/Tickets/Horns/Paints/Gears Available

• Thread starter shepzki
  • 146 comments
Hey Shepzki, I sent both the Lvl 2 & a bonus Lvl 3 tickets from my alt "AKnewB" to cover our trade for the 23rd...Blue Ballade CRX. The car should go to this C/C account. Thanks in advance mate for a great trade! :cheers:

Hey Shepzki, I sent both the Lvl 2 & a bonus Lvl 3 tickets from my alt "AKnewB" to cover our trade for the 23rd...Blue Ballade CRX. The car should go to this C/C account. Thanks in advance mate for a great trade! :cheers:

Got them both mate, already marked as received. I take it by 'C/C' you mean 'Cheap_Charley' yes?

I don't see a Honda NSX '97 in your garage. I have one in Neutron White Pearl that I would like to exchange for your MX-5 Miata VR-Limited (NA, J) '95.

I don't see a Honda NSX '97 in your garage. I have one in Neutron White Pearl that I would like to exchange for your MX-5 Miata VR-Limited (NA, J) '95.

Sure thing, but I can't send until the 26th of Feb, I have 3 trades that I have not added to my schedule yet, let me know if this is ok for you? :)

I have a Honda NSX '99 Indy Yellow Pearl that I could send for your Toyota Sports 800 '65.

I'll await your trade date confirmation.

I have a Honda NSX '99 Indy Yellow Pearl that I could send for your Toyota Sports 800 '65.

I'll await your trade date confirmation.

Almost never saw this post, I rarely check this thread now apart from to keep my schedule up to date. Yes I can do this trade of course, 28th good for you? I'm keeping my schedule as free as possible so any other trades you want let me know. 👍

One more MR2, my MR2 1600 G-Limited Super Charger '86 in super white II for your MR2 G-Limited '97.

My schedule is free in towards the end of the month.

One more MR2, my MR2 1600 G-Limited Super Charger '86 in super white II for your MR2 G-Limited '97.

My schedule is free in towards the end of the month.

Done, i'm going offline now but I will add both those trades to my schedule tomorrow. If you get anything else please let me know. 👍

Any wanted car?

I have my garage linked in my sig, 2 versions to look at. If you can see any car I don't have that you have, in 0/0/0 condition i'll trade for it. 👍

I am not after any car in particular.

How about the Gran Turismo Kart SPL 125? If not, then how about this one: Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) '54. I didn't see it on your list.

How about the Gran Turismo Kart SPL 125? If not, then how about this one: Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) '54. I didn't see it on your list.

Not looking for premium cars, and I do have that one anyway. The Corvette you mentioned, also have that one and it is on both my lists.

I'll give you a list of some standard prize cars that I don't have, since they are prize cars you may have one of them:

Autobacs Garaiya '02
Hyundai Clix Concept '01
Mazda KUSABI Concept '03
Mini Mini Cooper 1.3i '98
Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89
Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01
Toyota VITZ U Euro Sport Edition '00
Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car '00
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03

I can give you the Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car '00. I think it's Blue. Oh, and can I have the Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24V '01 in Salvia please? Thanks!

As long as it has 0/0/0 stats that is all I need, I can send on the 1st of March, i'll get it pencilled in for then. :)

Hi Shepzki, I would like to offer my MG MGF '97 in nightfire red for your Fiat Barchetta Giovane Due '00.

Latest Posts

Back