Your 0/0/0 Cars - Cars/Tickets/Horns/Paints/Gears Available

• Thread starter shepzki
  • 146 comments
Hi mate,
i can trade Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z '04 0/0/0 for 2006 ticket!
Let me know when you can trade! Thanks ;)

I have these two, amongst other things -

Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02 Blu Cosmo Metallizzato
Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente

What colour are your RUF's? I'm free from the 19th.

Hi mate,
i can trade Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z '04 0/0/0 for 2006 ticket!
Let me know when you can trade! Thanks ;)

I can do that on the 16-11-11, can you confirm? Also, as you are relatively new here I will require you to send the car before I send the ticket. Can you also PM me your PSN details for this trade?

I would like your Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe '00..Apart from 11th and 15th I can trade anytime. Let me know.

Great, i'll pencil that one in for the 14-11-11 then, can you let me know what colour the Mazda is please? Can you also PM me your PSN details for this trade?

I have an Acura NSX '04 in 0/0/0 condition and would like to get your Honda NSX '01 in return if you can pick a date when you are ready to trade.

I will pencil that one in for the 15-11-11, again can you let me know what colour that one is, thanks pal.

I have these two, amongst other things -

Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02 Blu Cosmo Metallizzato
Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente

What colour are your RUF's? I'm free from the 19th.

Sorry, the 147 is already incoming from somebody else, and I have the other one already.

Anyone else I have not replied to, sorry, am in a bit of a rush and will get to you when I get back in a couple of hours.

Trade schedule will be updated then.

Last edited:
would you trade me an '07 ticket for a '67 ticket?

Hi, there is nothing else I can get from a '67 ticket that I don't already have, sorry but I would trade you it for a ticket 1000, depends what you have?

the only tickets I have are '67 and '08!

you have all the standard cars i have, i'm gonna have to dig around a bit more.

the only tickets I have are '67 and '08!

you have all the standard cars i have, i'm gonna have to dig around a bit more.

Sorry about that pal, if you get something let me know and i'll be happy to do a trade with you.

Great, i'll pencil that one in for the 14-11-11 then, can you let me know what colour the Mazda is please? Can you also PM me your PSN details for this trade
The car is yellow, psn is thugdevotion

I can do that on the 16-11-11, can you confirm? Also, as you are relatively new here I will require you to send the car before I send the ticket. Can you also PM me your PSN details for this trade?
No problem mate, 16-11-11 is good for me, i can sand as soon as i can.
Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z '04 0/0/0 for 2006 ticket 👍
I'll PM you with my id.

Hi Shepzki
I have a 0/0/0 Mazda MX-5 J-Limited II (NA, J) '93 with Sunburst Yellow and would be interested in your NSX Type S '97.

The Acura NSX will be sent tomorrow and can send the MX 5 can be sent on Sunday.

Thanks

Hi Shepzki
I have a 0/0/0 Mazda MX-5 J-Limited II (NA, J) '93 with Sunburst Yellow and would be interested in your NSX Type S '97.

The Acura NSX will be sent tomorrow and can send the MX 5 can be sent on Sunday.

Thanks

Sounds good to me, i'll book that one in for the 16th as the guy above never gave me his PSN details. 👍

Hi there:) Are you interested in any 0/0/0 s i have here???

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=225036

If so, i'd like to have your

Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 (J) '98

Let me know if there is anythin you'd like

Chrysler Prowler '02 (Orange Pearl Coat)

Sounds good to me, my next available trade date is the 20th, however you can send the car any time before then if you like. If not, then the 20th. If this is ok with you, PM me your PSN details and i'll add you ASAP.

Thanks.

Hi Shepzki, offering

Subaru LEGACY B4 2.0GT '03 in Satin White

for your Honda NSX Type S Zero '97.

Give me a date so I can send.

Hi Shepzki, offering

Subaru LEGACY B4 2.0GT '03 in Satin White

for your Honda NSX Type S Zero '97.

Give me a date so I can send.

Hi pal, next available date I can send is the 25th, that ok for you?

Actually, just checked and I already have that car, sorry.

Hi pal, next available date I can send is the 25th, that ok for you?

Actually, just checked and I already have that car, sorry.

There are two versions of that car, one is the spec.B version. Your garage showed that one, this one is not spec.B

I'm with ya now, my mistake. I can send next on the 26th.

I have Eunos Roadster V spec II (NA) '93 Brilliant Black 0/0/0 would like to trade for your Mazda MX-5 SR-Limited (NA, J) '97 / Sparkle Green Metallic.

I have Eunos Roadster V spec II (NA) '93 Brilliant Black 0/0/0 would like to trade for your Mazda MX-5 SR-Limited (NA, J) '97 / Sparkle Green Metallic.

I'll put that one down for the 3rd of Dec. 👍

I would like your 1977, 1980, 2006, 2007 tickets

I have

Audi RS4 '01
Corvette '54
Silverado SST
S2000 (US) '01

I would like your 1977, 1980, 2006, 2007 tickets

I have

Audi RS4 '01
Corvette '54
Silverado SST
S2000 (US) '01

I can do that, from the 4th Dec 4 consecutive days. Can you post back the full car names & colours please, thanks. :)

Back