Lion's Den Performance- New Autozam, Camaro RM

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 916 comments
LDP RS 6X Predator Edition
(956bhp @ 7,400rpm) (96kgfm @ 6,900rpm) (1524kg)

SpecialStageRoute7_3.jpg

Description: Practicality meets speed with the Audi RS6 Avant, but LDP thought it was time to add a trunk full of insanity to the mix. The large turbo mated to the fully retuned 5 litre V10 which we all know and love from the baby Lambo, the motor now pushes over 950bhp (with run-in) making this estate one of the fastest on the planet. So surely you'd expect some aerodynamic aids to help keep all this power in check? Wrong, we didn't want to spoil the exterior looks so instead work began on perfecting the new full race suspension along with a vast diet for the whole car in order to make this car fly around in the Nurburgring Nordschleife in under 7 minutes with plenty of change. It may not be the first thing which comes to mind when you think of a track racer, but this one will haunt your memory for an age.

Base Model: Audi RS 6 Avant '08

Parts to Purchase:

Tuning Shop:
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Torque Distributing Centre Differential
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Restore Engine and Chassis as neccessary during the cars lifespan.

Tuner's Notes:
Big power, big weight, you know the drill. Careful on braking points as you will be traveling faster then many other cars when you hit them and the weight doesn't stop as fast.
Generally quite stable though obvious this much power will brake the tyres loose if forced.

Settings:
1) General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Transmission:
1st: 3.616
2nd: 2.308
3rd: 1.633
4th: 1.215
5th: 0.952
6th: 0.786
Final: 3.317
Max Speed: 249mph

Downforce:
N/A

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 15/15
Acceleration: 35/45
Deceleration: 15/20
Torque Split: 30/70

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -30/-30
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 11.3/8.3
Dampers Extension: 7/6
Dampers Compression: 6/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/4
Camber: 2.4/1.3
Toe: +0.24/-0.11

Brake Balance (front/rear): 5/5

Last edited:
Ikeamobile gesagt ich soll Ihnen sagen es findet dieses interessante. ;)

That makes two very similar cars for us. Looks like 56hp more but no downforce = .3 quicker or so at Trial in this car's case.

Then again, I suppose if you let Paulie drive it, the gap would widen to .7 or so based on our laps with the Camaro there.

I actually made a few extra tweaks from that Trial lap, with a new best of 1:27.597 from myself mostly through LSD changes with minor suspension tweaks though I still feel a more able driver (or if I spent more time on it) could still do more. Originally the car was designed purely for the 'Ring so I'm happy it still runs great on other circuits though Trial has some similarities in terms of elevation change in places.

I actually made a few extra tweaks from that Trial lap, with a new best of 1:27.597 from myself mostly through LSD changes with minor suspension tweaks though I still feel a more able driver (or if I spent more time on it) could still do more. Originally the car was designed purely for the 'Ring so I'm happy it still runs great on other circuits though Trial has some similarities in terms of elevation change in places.

Aye. Also of note is my take has the stock gearbox still... Which is more than a bit too wide for peak acceleration.

And yeah, I've found that a car built at the Ring works well at Trial and vice-versa, though Trial actually seems to be much less forgiving of understeer and the Ring less forgiving of instability.

Aye. Also of note is my take has the stock gearbox still... Which is more than a bit too wide for peak acceleration.

And yeah, I've found that a car built at the Ring works well at Trial and vice-versa, though Trial actually seems to be much less forgiving of understeer and the Ring less forgiving of instability.

I do remember glancing at your RS6 and wondering why the transmission was kept stock, what was the reason for that? I can understand not going all out on power even though I have but I didn't quite see why you left the gearbox alone. Regardless the cars seem similar in performance considering their differences, mine may seem to be faster at this point but it probably should be.

I decided to go out again and managed a 1:27.241

Love that 3000GT tune. Love it, Love it, Love it! Brings back memories to GT3 and 4 days. That was the machine I used through most of it. Such a well rounded vehicle.

That's great to hear.:)

Alright, so it's 22:10 here, I FINALLY get the computer after all day of waiting, and I have 4 tunes to post and work in the morning.:( Also of note, I don't know if it was an online glitch or what, but I'll have to re-visit my 2010 Camaro SS, darned thing felt like it had Active Yaw Control at the hairpin at Grand Valley Speedway tonight (turn 5), which is odd since GVS is my home test track, if it had a fault at that track then I overlooked something.:boggled: I've driven this car heaps and not noticed any such issues until now, it MIGHT be that it has a really small peak operating window, in that if the tyres are cold or slightly worn the setup won't like it one little bit. So yeah, I'll be re-visiting that one.

I do remember glancing at your RS6 and wondering why the transmission was kept stock, what was the reason for that? I can understand not going all out on power even though I have but I didn't quite see why you left the gearbox alone. Regardless the cars seem similar in performance considering their differences, mine may seem to be faster at this point but it probably should be.

I decided to go out again and managed a 1:27.241

The main reason for the transmission was that I didn't initially think it was too necessary as the original build was simply a mild 650hp or so setup that retained the stock powerband, then after the power was added I figured it would ruin the sound (which in interior and hood view is quite glorious yet very detached) and therefore the feeling of effortless thrust.

Also, I myself went back out and managed a 1:27.911, gearing is really getting on my nerves the more I drive it.

LDP Mustang Super Wallaby Predator Edition
(608hp/453kw @ 6,200rpm) (870Nm/642ft-lbs @ 4,400rpm) (1309kg) (PP)

sangimignanotownsquare.jpg

Description: In Australia, one of Ford's, no scratch that, it IS the most legendary Ford, is the Falcon GT HO, or the Super Roo. The Phase III being the most famed, used a Cleveland 351 V8. That makes this Mustang a close relative, hence the name. The motor in this one was stock when we found it, however we've built it up to near full touring car specs now, to produce in excess of 600hp. Not only that, but the chassis is near full touring car spec as well, and then some! We've done all the tuning ourselves, and the result is impressive. A car that can lap the Ring in around 7 minutes flat, a 1971 muscle car that can lap the Ring in around 7 minutes flat to be more precise.

Base Model: Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71

Parts to Purchase:

Tuning Shop:
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Rims
Front Splitter
Rear Skirt
Rear Wing
Restore Body Rigidity (Where applicable)
Engine Overhaul (Where applicable)

Tuner's Notes:
Shift at 6,500rpm
Respect the power and the car will respect you, a remarkably good steer for a car of this power and age
I'm an Aussie, so naturally I'd rather have the Falcon, oh well
Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Settings:

Body/Chassis:
Ballast Amount (kg): 0
Ballast Position: 0
Aerodynamics: 0/20

Engine:
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission:
1st: 2.325
2nd: 1.430
3rd: 0.982
4th: 0.717
5th: 0.557
Final: 3.890
Max Speed: 390km/hr
Please Note: You must set the "Max Speed" setting first before adjusting the ratios. If your ratios were previously adjusted, reset to default before inputting my settings.

Initial Torque: 0/17
Acceleration: 0/50
Deceleration: 0/5

Ride Height: -20/-16
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 8.6/5.5
Dampers Extension: 6/4
Dampers Compression: 4/2
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/3
Camber: 1.9/1.4
Toe: -0.08/+0.18

Brake Balance (front/rear): 5/7

Last edited:
Also of note, I don't know if it was an online glitch or what, but I'll have to re-visit my 2010 Camaro SS, darned thing felt like it had Active Yaw Control at the hairpin at Grand Valley Speedway tonight (turn 5), which is odd since GVS is my home test track, if it had a fault at that track then I overlooked something.:boggled:

I actually had the same issue at the same corner no less. It seems like the physics themselves are radically different online versus offline.

LDP Mustang Super Wallaby Predator Edition

I'll be giving that a go soonish I think.

I actually had the same issue at the same corner no less. It seems like the physics themselves are radically different online versus offline.

I'll be giving that a go soonish I think.

Really? That's quite wierd indeed, although I don't think cold tyres have much if any effect in time trial, so maybe the Camaro (that's both of ours, or all 2010 models) just doesn't like tyres that aren't in peak condition, but somehow I can't see how off tyres could create the effects we were experiencing. The corner down the end of the back straight of Trial Mountain is notorious for bringing out any oversteer under deceleration, and I don't recall my Camaro having any issues there.
I look forward to your thoughts on my Mustang.

LDP-R GT500 NSX #9
(466+hp/348+kw @ 7,500rpm) (536+Nm/396+ft-lbs @ 6,000rpm) (1100kg) (588+PP)

fujispeedwayf.jpg

Description: Our racing division is at it again, this time taking out the Japanese Super GT in their own NSX. The more balanced of the Super GT cars has good lateral grip but is a little more slippery on exit, and despite being a little down on power cracks out superb lap times. The setup we used is now made available to all privateer teams.

Base Model: Any Honda NSX GT500 Race Car

Parts to Purchase:

Tuning Shop:
Racing Tyres of your choosing

GT Auto:
Oil Change- If You Want Extra Power
Restore Body Rigidity (Where applicable)
Engine Overhaul (Where applicable)

Tuner's Notes:
Performance Points and power may vary depending on which version you purchased and if you did an oil change.
You can rev out to the full 8,000rpm no worries- but shifting shortly after redline may be advisable.
Tuned on Racing Hard tyres
Beware wheelspin, it is there if you're not careful and mid-engined race cars aren't particularly easy to control once sideways
I took the picture before I realised how to work the shutter speed properly
The tune works well for all the premium NSXs, but I can't be sure about the older standard models since I haven't got one.
Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Settings:

Body/Chassis:
Ballast Amount (kg): 0
Ballast Position: 0
Aerodynamics: 40/65

Engine:
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission:
1st: 2.745
2nd: 1.848
3rd: 1.420
4th: 1.134
5th: 0.946
6th: 0.803
Final: 3.920
Max Speed: 360km/hr
Please Note: You must set the "Max Speed" setting first before adjusting the ratios. If your ratios were previously adjusted, reset to default before inputting my settings.

Initial Torque: 0/8
Acceleration: 0/60
Deceleration: 0/15

Ride Height: -1/0
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 11.8/12.5
Dampers Extension: 4/7
Dampers Compression: 2/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/4
Camber: 1.8/1.7
Toe: 0.00/+0.15

Brake Balance (front/rear): 5/5

Last edited:
My other two tunes I was going to post today will have to wait, it's getting too late here.

I compared your Camaro with the one from RKM motorsports:

You can find it here.

Its just my opinion, hope you appreciate it.

Cheers for that, almost strange result but thanks for giving them both a go.:)

With the Cadillac Cien V-Predator Edition (I love that car :D) and soft racing tyres you can EASILY win the American Championship at extreme level, against all those race cars. The Cien now is my Official money maker, 98.000cr 5 laps @ Indianapolis or Laguna Seca, just earned 5 milion and now I'm waiting for my Formula GT to come up 👍

* at Indianapolis Superspeedway I made some little changes
Aerodynamics: 15/21
Max Speed: 390km/h

All of you out there if you need a money making car go tune your Cadillac!!

I just bought a NASCAR to make my money, didn't want to clock up too many km's on a car I like.:lol: But it's good to hear you're getting good value out of it, I actually want another Cien to put on the rear wing, more horsepower and racing tyres!:scared::lol:

I just bought a NASCAR to make my money, didn't want to clock up too many km's on a car I like.:lol: But it's good to hear you're getting good value out of it, I actually want another Cien to put on the rear wing, more horsepower and racing tyres!:scared::lol:

I meant to tell you I got a Cien, make me an offer? :sly:

+rep:tup:

Some sweet tunes you guys have going here. Just started playing the game, will be sure to try the tunes, already have my eye on some:tup:

I'm loving what you guys are doing. Some spot on set ups you have. Would love to see what you can do with that Monaro. I spent a few too many hours trying to perfect it. Max power, ok cornering, and that supercharged V8 almost sounds like its straight from Lowndesy's garage.

You can find the settings for mine here.

I'll be interested to give that NSX tune a go on my ARTA NSX later tonight Paulie. I've been tinkering with the settings for a while but if I'm honest I'm not that sure what I'm doing. Will be great to try the work of a professional. :)

Hi Imari,

I found this tune as well. I've been tuning my Takata NSX quite a bit so it is very interesting to find another tune.

I find this tune emphasize good handling and its faster than my tune around Monaco which is the next event in our GT500 series. It goes fantastic at all the directional changes at Monaco and is very easy to drive.

On faster tracks I might want to tune in some more grip to the expense of handling. It will make the car more difficult to drive but potentially faster on more open trackes. Tuning is also about making the car suit your own driving style, and I like very responsive cars. But this tune is for the faster stealth model, so going for drivability as by this tune, is probably the right thing to do.

Thanks for the tune and its given me new tuning ideas to think about.

Thanks slev1n.:)

Hi Imari,

I found this tune as well. I've been tuning my Takata NSX quite a bit so it is very interesting to find another tune.

I find this tune emphasize good handling and its faster than my tune around Monaco which is the next event in our GT500 series. It goes fantastic at all the directional changes at Monaco and is very easy to drive.

On faster tracks I might want to tune in some more grip to the expense of handling. It will make the car more difficult to drive but potentially faster on more open trackes. Tuning is also about making the car suit your own driving style, and I like very responsive cars. But this tune is for the faster stealth model, so going for drivability as by this tune, is probably the right thing to do.

Thanks for the tune and its given me new tuning ideas to think about.

Thanks for the feedback, it's good to know this Stealth model tune can work on all the regular GT500 NSXs.

LDP Camaro X28 Predator Edition
(565bhp @ 6,500rpm) (76kgfm @ 4,900rpm) (1173kg)

RedBullHangar-7.jpg

Description: The classic 1969 Camaro is one of the most iconic American cars of it's era, but the engineers here at LDP wanted to bring the old legend forward to the 21st century in a cloud of tyre smoke, V8 rumble and burning rubber. A true hotrod was born, boasting large power and torque figures granted acceleration which would put modern supercars to shame thanks to a fully restored and tweaked motor now supercharged to produce 565bhp the X28 means business. But we didn't just want to create a drag racer so as usual the full chassis and suspension treatment was given in order to make this car handle as well, but the beast can never truly be tamed with such power this still retains it's muscle car character which will keep the tyre companies happy for years to come.

Base Model: Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69

Parts to Purchase:

Tuning Shop:
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Supercharger
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Sports Soft Tyres

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Restore Engine and Chassis as neccessary during the cars lifespan.
Aerodynamics are optional, was tuned without their aid.

Tuner's Notes:
Large power V8 muscle can only mean one thing, power oversteer, though the car grips quite well careful throttle application is needed.
Due to this, novice drivers who don't want to use driving aids should consider not running such high power output.
Try to take traction lines to get the best out of the car where you can straighten up and get the power down early, in higher speed turns the rear will stay planted on a stable surface but it can still get loose on a bumper section so always be ready.
Not designed to be particularly fast or a wing would have been added (though you may add one yourself and increase the downforce for stability), made to be stylish and fun though it is no slouch if driven correctly.

Settings:

Transmission:
1st: 2.792
2nd: 1.757
3rd: 1.223
4th: 0.903
5th: 0.709
Final: 3.890
Max Speed: 217mph

Downforce:
N/A

Initial Torque: -/18
Acceleration: -/45
Deceleration: -/10

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 11.1/7.3
Dampers Extension: 7/5
Dampers Compression: 6/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/4
Camber: 2.2/1.3
Toe: +0.20/-0.10

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/5

Sorry for the delays in these tunes guys, the boss is off sick at work and since we're a 2 man team that means I'm getting home later, and then there was the updates and all. I do have another car almost ready to post though, a blindingly fast 458 Italia.

Sorry for the delays in these tunes guys, the boss is off sick at work and since we're a 2 man team that means I'm getting home later, and then there was the updates and all. I do have another car almost ready to post though, a blindingly fast 458 Italia.

Can't wait for the 458. I've used another tune off here but looking forward to trying out yours.

Oh an Paulie I've followed your tuning for the veyron but theres no option to tune the LSD?? I've bought it and says its installed but no option to do so.

Hopefully you can do a Gallardo one soon as well.

Top work

Hey Dragon, is there any changes that you would make to your GT-R tune for this seasonal event where we can only have stock power?

Would you leave all the settings the same or tweak them due to the reduced power?

I tried it last night and manage 2nd place but can't catch that Ford GT even though our tune is miles ahead of the stock tune. I need all the help I can get. :)

WOW, tried your GTR SpecV tune. Man, it's a rocket:).....bit iffy on the tech corners, but it more than makes up for it on the straights, Damn!!!!!👍

Hey Dragon, is there any changes that you would make to your GT-R tune for this seasonal event where we can only have stock power?

Would you leave all the settings the same or tweak them due to the reduced power?

I tried it last night and manage 2nd place but can't catch that Ford GT even though our tune is miles ahead of the stock tune. I need all the help I can get. :)

I think you should be able to manage with the same settings and upgrades minus those which increase output. I completed the event myself quite easily with some weight reduction and a race air filter (no oil change from new) which put me at 492bhp and I didn't even buy the other parts like suspension. You may want to try without aerodynamic parts to keep drag down for the long straight, but it's ultimately quite an easy event to do so I see no reason why having the same set up in terms of suspension and such combined with minimum weight will not do the trick easily seeing as I managed without (I'm pretty good but I'm not amazingly fast by any means).

WOW, tried your GTR SpecV tune. Man, it's a rocket:).....bit iffy on the tech corners, but it more than makes up for it on the straights, Damn!!!!!👍

Define a bit iffy for me so I can look into it and possibly improve it as I'm now a little more experienced with the physics and tuning in GT5 specifically.

Back