RVR's 1st Annual 525PP European Car Shootout!!! Final Tester and Tuner Results! :D

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,341 comments
lolo my description starts out "You better be good at drifting because..."
And your other starts with something along the lines of 'I promise my tunes are best'…which isn't true! :D Be honest, which part of any of your tunes can you say are superior to others :lol: It just makes you look stupid if the supposed 'superior' tune lost out :D I know I can fault you, very easily :lol:

Onboy123
And your other starts with something along the lines of 'I promise my tunes are best'…which isn't true! :D Be honest, which part of any of your tunes can you say are superior to others :lol: It just makes you look stupid if the supposed 'superior' tune lost out :D I know I can fault you, very easily :lol:

Well thats why you should do the comparison review. We will find out for good what's true and what isnt

Well thats why you should do the comparison review. We will find out for good what's true and what isnt

*Yawn* *rubs eyes* Part 1 is done…I should have been able to post it, if not for 2 things:
1. uMadson can't check it through cuz he's busy
2. uMadson can't take the pictures cuz he's busy

Anyways, if things are to go as planned, we'll be writing part 2 together. (I think)

Onboy123
*Yawn* *rubs eyes* Part 1 is done…I should have been able to post it, if not for 2 things:
1. uMadson can't check it through cuz he's busy
2. uMadson can't take the pictures cuz he's busy

Anyways, if things are to go as planned, we'll be writing part 2 together. (I think)

I'm assuming you already know who won lol

Are you guys for real? 1) nobody Tunes are the "best" not shmogt or anybody, nor is Onboy123 the deciding factor. Different needs and driving styles means what is good for some, is not so good for others. 2) no need for bickering over it. Althoe claiming to be or produce the "best" tunes is asking for trouble, and an early indicator they are not as labeled.

Soo aside from the R8 & Zonda, any other cars been posted or will they all drop last second?

Are you guys for real? 1) nobody Tunes are the "best" not shmogt or anybody, nor is Onboy123 the deciding factor. Different needs and driving styles means what is good for some, is not so good for others. 2) no need for bickering over it. Althoe claiming to be or produce the "best" tunes is asking for trouble, and an early indicator they are not as labeled.

Soo aside from the R8 & Zonda, any other cars been posted or will they all drop last second?
Think those 2 are it so far.

Out of curiosity anyone thinking of the AC Cobra?
Can be tuned without ballast or power limiter to exactly 525PP with a very nice power to weight ratio.

XDesperado67
Think those 2 are it so far.

Out of curiosity anyone thinking of the AC Cobra?
Can be tuned without ballast or power limiter to exactly 525PP with a very nice power to weight ratio.

Thought of it, it's rather squirmy & while it's top end is superb, not likely going to be hit on the MLS straight. Plus the slight crest and kink might be a PITA for most drivers in the Cobra.

Would be great for a Vintage Shootout. So great might need to be handicapped.

For the record I never claimed or said I was the best tuner, I just said on a couple of my tunes that they were much better than anything else I had tried and some people are taking it the wrong way.

But what i wanted to say is some cars I found were sweet for this are the Opel speedster turbo, Ferrari f40, and Spyker c8. The Spyker i tried so hard to make amazing but it's one of those over and under steer cars and just slides randomly during the turn. If anyone wants to try to test it don't put any extra performance parts as when you bring back the engine restrictor the HP goes much lower with added parts

Here's my car. I had it almost ready to go before I went camping this weekend (right Onboy? :sly:). I will put it up for share. Please send me a FR to try it out (PSN madmyk).

PAGANI Zonda C12 '00

GT Auto
Engine Overhaul
Chassis Maintenance

Tuning Shop
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch:Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension

Use power limiter to reach the 525 pp, approx 97.6%.
Power: 404 hp
Weight: 1250 kg
PP: 525 pp

Transmission:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3500
3- Select top speed at 168 mph = 270 km/h
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.839
2: 2.135
3: 1.663
4: 1.340
5: 1.110
6: 0.950

Top speed will be 160 mph = 257.5 km/h

LSD Rear 9/27/9

Ride Height -13/-5

Spring Rate 10.0/8.0
Extension 8/1
Compression 4/2
Anti-roll bars 6/3
Camber 2.0/1.6
Toe -0.12/+0.24

Brake Balance 6/3

Tires: Sport Soft / Sport Soft

Last edited:
FR to madmyk for testing car also a couple tuners don't have PSN ID'd so please FR to Indy_Racerfan
Indy not all the tuners are on PSN so when they release their tune for this shootout someone else will play host and share their car. I know Onboy hosted assassin in the FF shootout. Not sure who all may need a host yet and what arrangements will need to be made.

Speaking of the FF Shootout...my life is now complete and I can die in peace...just bought the 🤬🤬🤬 FTO GPX '94 from the UCD.:banghead::banghead::banghead::crazy::lol:

thanks for the info X, off to try TT and drift trials and with any luck watch my Cubs stick it too the Cards(not gonna happen, but I can dream)

Indy not all the tuners are on PSN so when they release their tune for this shootout someone else will play host and share their car. I know Onboy hosted assassin in the FF shootout. Not sure who all may need a host yet and what arrangements will need to be made.

Speaking of the FF Shootout...my life is now complete and I can die in peace...just bought the 🤬🤬🤬 FTO GPX '94 from the UCD.:banghead::banghead::banghead::crazy::lol:

Hahaha ,same for me with the bendita "copen detachable top". Just now. But it's faster..... than the rest. Don't think the same for the FTO GPX '94...

For the record I never claimed or said I was the best tuner, I just said on a couple of my tunes that they were much better than anything else I had tried and some people are taking it the wrong way.

So…explain this:
the correct answer is me. Click either one of my sigs as I have a racing garage and a drifting garage. 100% satisfaction rate

Above is posted in the 'who does the best tuning on this forum', and how can you say you never claimed to be the best if you said that?!!? :lol:

Anyways…on topic, it seems like us testers will have a more relaxing time in this challenge compared to the FF shootout…

Onboy123
So…explain this:

Above is posted in the 'who does the best tuning on this forum', and how can you say you never claimed to be the best if you said that?!!? :lol:

Anyways…on topic, it seems like us testers will have a more relaxing time in this challenge compared to the FF shootout…

Ahhaah I was just joking the whole thread was a joke. How can you really ask who is the best, there are so many cars no way one place can always nail the best tune for everything. Not to mention driving styles, pp ratings, tires used, etc. I figured I mine as well tell that fool it's me and get some more exposure for my garages.

Ahhaah I was just joking the whole thread was a joke. How can you really ask who is the best, there are so many cars no way one place can always nail the best tune for everything. Not to mention driving styles, pp ratings, tires used, etc. I figured I mine as well tell that fool it's me and get some more exposure for my garages.

Loll make it clearer next time, I thought you were being serious :D

Onboy123
Loll make it clearer next time, I thought you were being serious :D

Shoulda added a lol. I'm pretty sure everyone knows it's impossible to name just one best person and if it isn't I'm just gonna stop tuning and use there stuff lol

Lol, can't agree more. Especially with point 1b (the onboy thing). In fact, every time you see me write a review of any sort, it just means I've had some form of emotional issues…

Anyways, RVR's entry is still missing……

Onboy please do not spark up arguments and Shmo there is no best tuner its all about the driving style!

Onboy please do not spark up arguments and Shmo there is no best tuner its all about the driving style!

Lol wut? :D Anyways, take your moderator hat off and put your tuning hat on, the deadline is in 7 (?) days :D

Thanks to Ealirendur, I have another CSL (sent it fully loaded even :D) I'll be able to start my CSL tune again, hopefully make it even better than before. ;)

Looking forward to the cars I haven't done yet, and of the cars I've given a shake down on, all I can say is WOW!!

Indy

Twice whilst tuning at Laguna Seca, when i've tried to pause it to go back to the menu the menu doesnt appear and I have to quit the game losing all my progress... ARGH!!

Twice whilst tuning at Laguna Seca, when i've tried to pause it to go back to the menu the menu doesnt appear and I have to quit the game losing all my progress... ARGH!!

Take pictures of your progress so if your game Freezes you have your progress on your camera!

Hello, I just started a garage here on GTP (clueless tunes :) ) and would like to enter this competition, but don't really know how to get my car to the drivers or if I am eligible. I am away from my computer and ps3 for awhile ( tuesday I hope doing everything by phone for now ), and could do what is necessary by then. Any help would be great! This looks like fun :D

Anyone what pp an SLR McLaren has ? I dont want to drop 500k credits on it if its 600+ pp.

If tuners are getting 1min28s then im nowhere , I can get a Lotus Evora consistently in the 1 min 30s thats my best performer currently.

Ive also tuned an Alfa 8C Competizione its so good to drive it eats apexs for breakfast. Unfortunately it didnt show in the lap times but im in love with this car.

Ill probably release my tune last minute as ill still be trying to improve.

Back