Cone Killer Racing(CKR) 10/20/11 2 New tunes in the OP

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08
Tb5y6.jpg

508 BHP 1299KG 550PP on Sports soft tyres
Engine fully broken in and oil change, Power limiter 94%

Parts Installed

Front A, Extension A, Wing B - downforce at 20
Weight reduction 1+2+3, Na tune 1+2+3,Sports exhaust,Twinplate clutch,Semiracing flywheel,Carbon propeller shaft
Fully customisable LSD - Initial 10/ Accel 10/ Decel 20

Fully customisable transmission- set top speed to 186mph

Fully customisable suspension

Front Rear
ride height -12 -15
springs 9.8 11
extension 5 5
compression 4 4
antiroll bar 4 5

camber 1.00 1.60
Toe 0.00 0.00

Brake balance - 3 Front/ 4 Rear

Tested online and offline and tuned on sports soft also can handle racing grade tyres. The car drives as good as it looks and compared to other 550pp vehicles in my garage the laptimes compare well.

PM sent regarding CKR project

Indy

Alfa will be released as the SHADOW, zero if you get a chance please check it out it has your LSD settings from the 22B and will be dually noted in tune and for that matter anyone on my friends list

Last edited:
PM sent regarding CKR project

Indy

Alfa will be released as the SHADOW, zero if you get a chance please check it out it has your LSD settings from the 22B and will be dually noted in tune and for that matter anyone on my friends list

Ok, after my break from running the WRS this week.

Can someone update the op with the 8C tune ? its back a page, meaning noone would be able to find it.

Pass the beer , cheers.

Yes my friend need to update the first post , i did not see this car ,sometime i check the first page only.
I've tested on Suzuka with and without aerofoil, no diference of time. 1'59" both.
Only on the ring ,i loose 5 to 10 seconds per lap, because the foil is more planted to attack all track long safely.
For PP races i'm shure that no foil is much more efficient.
Have a good night.

Can someone update the op with the 8C tune ? its back a page, meaning noone would be able to find it.

Pass the beer , cheers.

Sorry man.I've been away for a while.

Work has been crazy with inventory and plans for a store re-grand opening.

Been looking at a new reasonably priced car to buy.I'm stuck on the Ford Fiesta and the Honda Fit Sport at the moment.After doing some number crunching i can afford something in these car types price range.

Oh and i think the Playstation network is on the fritz again.I got signed out and can't sign back in.Oh well...at least this gives me a chance to have a late night dinner.

Will update OP in just a bit.

No worries , the Fiestas quite nice . Just looked up the Honda its nicer than I thought.

What model Fiesta are you tallking ?

My mate has the old 05 ST it shifts pretty good.

Alfa 8C - Kinda obvious but on S3s the car needs the wing on R2s or R3s it wouldnt . Major difference there.

No worries , the Fiestas quite nice . Just looked up the Honda its nicer than I thought.

What model Fiesta are you tallking ?

My mate has the old 05 ST it shifts pretty good.

Alfa 8C - Kinda obvious but on S3s the car needs the wing on R2s or R3s it wouldnt . Major difference there.

I'm going for both the 2011 models on the two cars.

I'm still on the fence though.

One good thing is that Car and Driver ranked the Fit as best in it's class.

Im bored so I done some looking around.

Honda Fit no brainer, manual or auto ? 1.5l compared to 1.25l on the Fiesta

Bluebook says $17k dealers listed at $18k.

I really need a job dont I :D

I say get the Honda just so you can put extra Ts all over it to promote the Federation of International Tuners & Test-Drivers!:lol::crazy::lol:

ixtg9l.png

I say get the Honda just so you can put extra Ts all over it to promote the Federation of International Tuners & Test-Drivers!:lol::crazy::lol:

ixtg9l.png

:lol:

nice. 👍

I think i'm going to go with the Honda Fit(Automatic).After hard days work i just want to get in the car and drive.The version i want is 18,530 after the MSRP and my Dad thinks we can talk them down a few grand since it's the end of the year and all.

I'm going to get out here and clean my old crappy Saturn Ion and get it ready for trade in(good riddance i say).I had more problems out of this car than i did my first car(89' Cavelier) and the Saturn was new.

Alfa SHADOW
EigerAlfa2.jpg

2006 Alfa Brera Skywindow from Alfa Dealership(Nero Carbonio)
500PP
446HP
1500Kg
352TRQ

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Rims: BBS LM-R(painted Black)
Aero Kit: Type A (Front, Rear, Wing)

Tune Shop:
Full weight reduction(stg 3)
Window weight reduction
Bare Carbon Hood
Engine upgrade Stg1
ECU
Sports intake manifold
Sport Air filter
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High Range Turbo
F/C Transmission
Clutch Twin Plate
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Adjustable LSD
Center Differential
F/C Suspension
S3 Tires

The Tune:
Downforce: 5
Ballast: 80kg +50(57/43)
Power Limiter(99% adjust as needed)

Transmission:
155 Top Speed(don't touch)
adjust Final Gear to 3.787(then 1st-6th)
1st:3.413
2nd:2.391
3rd:1.786
4th:1.393
5th:1.136
6th:0.969

LSD:15/25
10/20
6/10

Torque Split:35/65

Suspension:
Ride Height:-19/-13
Spring Rate:8.0/6.4
Dampers(EXT):6/4
Dampers(COMP)5/2
Anti-Roll:2/1

Camber:1.3/1.8
Toe:-0.04/+0.14

Break Bias:4/6

Tuner Notes: A big thanks to Zero and BigBerry for feed back and support through this tough build. I used zero's LSD setting from his 22B(short track killer) as it was the only setup that worked on the SHADOW, and none of my settings would get the wheels to stick.
This car was tested online at Eiger and Laguna Seca and is intended to be a sister car to Zero's 22b Short Track Killer, She holds her own with it as well. The Shadow is quick off the line and doesn't feel like 1500kg car until you break(from Zero on PSN he named her the ALFAnator). Thanks for checking this out and reviews good or bad are welcomed. Indy

Last edited:
Started working on "BRUCE" MP4-12C McLaren Orange with a wing to look a little like this:
McLaren-MP4-12C-GT3-Race-Car-644.jpg

My god the sound of this monster, testing has started at Monza and Daytona Road Course, will have it on share after I do some online test. running it on R2 'cause S3 make me want to pull what hair I have left out:lol:

Thanks Star!! got my hand full with this MP4(see group thread). I haven't had this much trouble since I dont know!

Zero loved the Interceptor tune now it off to the seasonal and make some $$$$ I'm below 10 million for the first time in months:sly:

Indy

proper review coming soon zero on your Classic tune

Last edited:
Im bored so I done some looking around.

Honda Fit no brainer, manual or auto ? 1.5l compared to 1.25l on the Fiesta

Bluebook says $17k dealers listed at $18k.

I really need a job dont I :D

Hey thanks for looking around,at the moment we are pulling teeth.The Dealership that i'm going to don't have the car in stock,but he's trying to get one from Rusty Wallace Honda in Knoxville.So far it's not looking good.Hopefully things will work out soon.

Zero's Jensen Interceptor:

This tune is not for the faint of heart(601hp), but what a blast to run. It is a handful at times, and if your not careful the back end will come around and your toast, I could actually tell that this was a wheel tune for the first time as being part of the CKR team as this was the hardest of the cars for me to come to grips with it as a DS3 user, but soldiered on with S3(was tempted to put RH on), the extreme classic body roll that made this one of my favorite cars in GT4. and the sound and the torque are classic Zero style. I took it to the Nurburgring(while I suggest taking it to Rome first to learn the car) it loved the curbs(except the one on exit from the carrousel, were I wrecked and lost first place and finished 4th with an 8.01.xxx) I did hit 192mph on the back straight and almost got 3rd, but had a snap over-steer moment under breaking at the kink before the S/F line. The body roll and the ability to step on the gas before the apex and having it stick and accelerate through the corners was a rush. Took it out again at Nurburgring but with much better results finished with a lap time of 7.16.269 and won by some 20+ seconds over the Miura. This was with a little off in the Foxhole section.

I was most impressed that going through the corners, there was no wheel chatter and the car kept accelerating. And while it loved the curbs at the ring I suggest you stay off the bigger ones or as stated above you'll be fitted for a body bag.
At Rome this car shined, I feel this car was built for this track I had a blast here as well. I was running constant 1.11.xxx after the first lap.

A solid tune from the demonic mind of zero_speed and a must tune for your Interceptor. Let it roll while your learning this and it makes the learning curve so much smaller and the enjoyment of this classic British tourer.

Indy

Last edited:
Image20110927164600992.jpg

2006 Ford GT 600PP

Online Ready👍

HP - 628
TRQ - 549
Weight - 1334kg

Place to Buy
New Car Dealership

GT Auto
Type A Extension
Type A Wing
Oil Change(100 miles)

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
FC Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Adjustable Differential
FC Suspension
Racing Hard Tires

The Tune

Body/Chassis
Aero - R(34)
Ballast Amount/Position - 0kg/0

Engine
Power Limiter - 98%

Transmission
Set Final Gear to 3.090
1st - 3.314
2nd - 2.357
3rd - 1.873
4th - 1.501
5th - 1.205
6th - 0.983

Drivetrain
Intial Torque - 28
Acceleration - 46
Deceleration - 37

Suspension
Ride Height - F(-9) R(-11)
Springs - F(12.4) R(13.4)
Dampers(Ext) - F(6) R(7)
Dampers(Comp) - F(4) R(5)
Anti-Roll Bars - F(3) R(3)
Camber Angle - F(2.3) R(2.5)
Toe Angle - F(-0.21) R(0.24)

Brakes
F(8) R(7)

All Around Tuned For 600PP Spec.

Just like Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear i am quite fond of the Ford GT.I enjoy the sound,looks and the driving experience.The car is just an icon.

When i got into tuning this thing i didn't just want to do this for my enjoyment,i wanted to tune this for everyone to enjoy.At 600PP this car is a whole lot of fun.It has good speed,turning ability,acceleration and it is user friendly,which means anyone can hop in this thing and not worry about it killing you in the process.

If you fancy the Ford GT and would like a fun yet easy to drive tune then this is your tune.

Enjoy :)

Sweet picture Star:sly: I had the privilege of doing some testing on this before Star made final changes and what a great tune, I too have a fondness for American Muscle and this is that and more, turns on a dime and gets through the corners like no other.. Great tune Star Had a blast at the ring(6.56.899) in the test tune will have to get another GT and put this through its paces.
Bravo SFB BRAVO

Indy

Sweet picture Star:sly: I had the privilege of doing some testing on this before Star made final changes and what a great tune, I too have a fondness for American Muscle and this is that and more, turns on a dime and gets through the corners like no other.. Great tune Star Had a blast at the ring(6.56.899) in the test tune will have to get another GT and put this through its paces.
Bravo SFB BRAVO

Indy

Thanks man.The picture is pretty sweet :)

You'll like the changes i made to the tune.I can see your time at the ring go down just a bit 👍

I dont have a GT40 roadcar in my garage right now, I must be on negative man points.

Needless to say I shall be buying one immediately and heading to the 'ring. Ill post a time later.

BB if you need one I'll send you one. going to put F1 on the back burner, and get some work done for the garage(F1 is addicting)

question to SFB and zero can we do RM'd tunes?

TIA
Indy

BB if you need one I'll send you one. going to put F1 on the back burner, and get some work done for the garage(F1 is addicting)

question to SFB and zero can we do RM'd tunes?

TIA
Indy

Hey i'm cool with it,so as long as it stays in the PP range.

The only one i know of off the top of my head that won't be in the PP range is the RM'd 2010 Corvette and the other Corvette.

I've had a Golf that is RM'd that's in the PP range.I put it on the backburner a while back.I think i may work on it again soon.I still need to finish Darksiders though :lol:

I got the GT40 in black its stealthy looking , just need to hook up a whole lap without major incident. Im more Kobayashi than Vettel.

Ive entered the WRS and im gonna run that now so I may not get the GT back out we'll see.

I got the GT40 in black its stealthy looking , just need to hook up a whole lap without major incident. Im more Kobayashi than Vettel.

Ive entered the WRS and im gonna run that now so I may not get the GT back out we'll see.

Hey that's cool man.Whenever you can try it is fine.

I'm still trying to get my keester off the couch and get my wheel set up.I'm so wore out from work today that i may not even have it in me to play GT5 tonight.:(

Latest Posts

Back