Cone Killer Racing(CKR) 10/20/11 2 New tunes in the OP

Its cool with me. Also BF3 beta is up if anyone is interested. Also going to give that carbonR a run in a minute here SF. Also I posted some pics in the garage thread for everyone to judge.

Enzo Killer

Autodromo.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia '09
600PP
650HP
427ft-lb
1232kg

To Add:
Oil Change
Type A Aero kit(Front,Extension,Wing)
Prodrive GC-010G(white)
Stage 3 weight reduction w/ window reduction
Carbon Hood(body color)
Stage 1 engine upgrade
ECU upgrade
Sport intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sport exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
F/C Transmission
Flywheel
Twin Plate Clutch
LSD
F/C Suspension
R2 tires/tyre

The Tune:
Downforce: 10F/33R
Ballast:0kg F/0R(42/58)
Breaks:5F/4R
LSD:7/30/10
Power Limiter:100%

Suspension:
Ride Height: -20F/-20R(adjust to tracks)
Spring Rate:9.2F/10,0R
Damp. Ext:4F/6R
Damp. Com:2F/3R
Anti-Roll:4F/5R
Camber:1.4F/1.6R
Toe:-0.08F/0.12R

Transmission:
Adjust Top speed to 249mph(249mph)
Don't touch final gear(5.143) then adjust 1-7
1st:3.337
2nd:2.197
3rd:1.586
4th:1.192
5th:0.934
6th:0.762
7th:0.648

Tuners Notes:
An all around tune works well on or offline. Originally built to take on the Enzo for the Ferrari Seasonal. Has won Real Circuit Laguna and Super Car as well and made me millions. It's painted Le Mans Blue from a corvette Z06(C5)new car dealership Hope you enjoy and as always feed back is welcomed.

TIA
Indy

Last edited:
Greased Lightning

CamroRM1-1.jpg

Camero Z28 RM '69
400HP
499ft-lb
1259kg
550PP

Buy new Chevy dealership, Then add:
oil change
Race Modification
Rims PDI P525N
Paint your choice
Engine Upgrade Stage 3
Sport Intake Manifold
Racing Air filter
Sport Manifold Exhaust
Sport Cat Converter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
F/C Transmission
Flywheel semi-racing
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
LSD
F/C Suspension
R2 tires

The Tune:
Downforce: 20F/50R
Ballast:174kg /30(50/50)
Breaks:3F/4R(adjust to your liking)
LSD:7/32/15
Power Limiter:79.1%

Suspension:
Ride Height: -15F/-10R(adjust to tracks)
Spring Rate:7.0F/5.3R
Damp. Ext:4F/4R
Damp. Com:4F/4R
Anti-Roll:2F/2R
Camber:.09F/1.1R
Toe:-0.010F/0.11R

Transmission:

Adjust top speed to 193mph
Don't touch Final gear(3.858)
then adjust 1-5
1st:2.868
2nd:1.845
3rd:1.300
4th:0,959
5th:0.769

Need something to take on Classic Muscle/Super Cars, Look no further, this will get the job done. Feed back as always is welcomed.

Indy

Last edited:
Starfire, That carbon is a real treat. The torq and acceleration are unreal, my hands are still tingling from my DS3.. WOW WOW WOW!!!!

Nice job on the Camaro Indy. It's one I haven't collected up until now, but I saw your image and just had to. Smooth and powerful are the words I'll use to describe your tune. It will bite if you push a little too hard out of corners, which is a good thing, It might be just a little too easy and soulless otherwise. I used it to embarrass a whole bunch of lambos at Suzuka (a bit like taking a tank to a watergun fight), and it paid for itself in the process. Thanks a bunch mate. 👍

Thanks Tris, i couldn't have described it any better. if your in need of a tune lets us know you have one coming. per our TOSS

Indy

To my fellow CKRers If you could please send me some of your pictures. Need them for the banners I'm working on..

TIA
Indy

Also I have "The Stealth"(NSX) and "Azul Diamond"(M3) on share and feed back needed psn messaged too

Last edited:
Thanks Tris, i couldn't have described it any better. if your in need of a tune lets us know you have one coming. per our TOSS

Indy

Cheers mate. I'll have a think about it and get back to you. Got a couple of ideas.

Starfire, That carbon is a real treat. The torq and acceleration are unreal, my hands are still tingling from my DS3.. WOW WOW WOW!!!!

Thanks man.

The tune you just drove is a result of some new math i've been using to create tunes.The Ford GT is another result of that new math and you remember how well that turned out. :)

To my fellow CKRers If you could please send me some of your pictures. Need them for the banners I'm working on..

TIA
Indy

Also I have "The Stealth"(NSX) and "Azul Diamond"(M3) on share and feed back needed psn messaged too

Will any picture do?I've got a couple already saved.

And since I'm the old dog here and new tricks seem to get me in some stupid situations at time, Zero sent me a couple pictures via psn, how in gods name am suppose to download them have it saved can't find them. any help........

and feed back from the nsx and m3.. Gonna try and have a rough draft of a shop banner sent to zero and starfire soon..bonus banner having problems with effect that I want to use and if you guys could PM me what your project cars are I can start working on font style for the cars. thats all for now.
Have to start working on a tune for Tris for 90's seasonal and watch some football and drink some beer and find a little more time for the banners and work on a surprise tune that zero saw yesterday

Indy

And since I'm the old dog here and new tricks seem to get me in some stupid situations at time, Zero sent me a couple pictures via psn, how in gods name am suppose to download them have it saved can't find them. any help........

and feed back from the nsx and m3.. Gonna try and have a rough draft of a shop banner sent to zero and starfire soon..bonus banner having problems with effect that I want to use and if you guys could PM me what your project cars are I can start working on font style for the cars. thats all for now.
Have to start working on a tune for Tris for 90's seasonal and watch some football and drink some beer and find a little more time for the banners and work on a surprise tune that zero saw yesterday

Indy

I've got a few projects i'm working on at the moment.Working on another Skyline that you just don't see much of and i'm working on some race cars for the 600PP and 550PP ranges.

More info coming soon.👍

Ive since learned with the Mach 1 if I drop the racing exhaust for a semi-racing exhaust the tailpipe runs down the side. Totally worth the hp drop :D

Thanks Indy. I love it. Particularly the way I have to concentrate. The car seems to lull me into a false sense of security with the amount of grip available on those tyres. It's all good, all good, all good, wall.

Let me know if you're going to release it, and I'll work up a proper review. 👍

Last edited:
hey Tris glad you liked it, working on a 450 version(or 400 per our terms), with pretty much the same specs if I can decipher my beer soaked note book, got a little over zealous during my Chicago Bears game!!! and the ink is well a big giant blur:dunce:

News on Banner is not good file got corrupted and I have to start over. sorry for the delay was up allnight trying to get it sorted out and failed.. wife is mad cause I didn't help with kids this morning my bad(yes dear your right I was wrong.. worked for a minute). Will re start later today(I hope)

TFoDT
Indy

Hi All

Camero Z28 RM '69
400HP
499ft-lb
1259kg
550PP

This is an absolute monster sticks like glue and for a 550 its awesome

many thanks for this :)

as a note its listed in the 500 section :)

Hi All

Camero Z28 RM '69
400HP
499ft-lb
1259kg
550PP

This is an absolute monster sticks like glue and for a 550 its awesome

many thanks for this :)

as a note its listed in the 500 section :)

woops. :scared:

I was so wore out the other night i didn't realize i posted in the wrong PP section.Thanks for the good eye on that one. 👍

Thanks for the feedback as well.:)

Thanks woodey glad you enjoyed greased lightning and thanks for coming to CKR...per our TOSS you get a free tune.. just let me know what you want or looking for (400PP-600PP) on or offline tune and which tire choice and we'll hook you up.

also send a FR on PSN to Indy_Racerfan....

TFoDT
Indy

The Stealth

NSX-R.jpg

Honda NSX Type R 2002
550PP
454HP
1140kg
329ft-lb

Pieces to Add/Buy:
New from Dealership(painted Smoke Black)
Oil Change
Aero Kit:Type B(front),Type A(Rear)
Rims:Enkei JS+M
Stage 3 weight reduction
Window reduction
Bare Carbon Hood
Stage 3 Engine Upgrade
ECU upgrade
Sport Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Sport Catalytic Converter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
F/C Transmission
Clutch:Twin Plate
Flywheel:Semi-Racing
LSD
F/C Suspension
R2 tires

The Tune:
Ballast: 89kg -50 (49/51)
Downforce: 0f/20R
Engine Limiter:99.0%(adjust as engine breaks in)
LSD:stock settings
Break Bias:4/7(or to your liking)

Transmission:
Adjust Top Speed to 199mph(218mph)then adjust as follows.
Final Gear:4.235
1st:3.184
2nd:2.132
3rd:1.551
4th:1.184
5th:0.955
6th:0.797

Suspension Settings:
Ride Height:-20F/-20R(adjust to tracks)
Spring Rate:11.4F/8.8R
Dampers Ext:5F/5R
Damper Comp:5/4
Anti Roll Bars:3/3

Camber:0.4F/0.7R
Toe:-0.09F/.07R

Tuners Notes: Works well both on or offline. All test were at Laguna Seca and Monza(no chicane). This beauty turns in well and will surprise you if you jump on it to quick the arse will step out. Hope you all enjoy and as always feed back is welcomed.

Indy

Last edited:
Azul Diamond

BMWredbreaks.jpg

BMW M3 Coupe 2007
550PP
512hp
1342kg
316ft-lb

Parts to Add
Oil change
Rims:BBS-xxx
Stage 3 w/window weight reduction
Carbon Hood
Stage 2 engine upgrade
ECU
Sport intake manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sport exhaust manifold
Sport Catalytic Converter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
F/C Transmission
Clutch:Twin Plate
Flywheel:Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
F/C Suspensions
R2 tires

The Tune
Ballast 0kg(50/50)
Limiter:91.9%(adjust to break in)
LSD:8/18/11
Breaks:4/6(or to your liking)
Downforce:0F/15R

Transmission:
Adjust Top Speed to 199mph(214Mph)
Don't touch Final Gear 3.846
then adjust 1-6
1st:3.724
2nd:2.530
3rd:1.812
4th:1.376
5th:1.110
6th:0.930

Suspension:
Ride Height:-20F/-18R
Spring Rate:6.9F/10.4R
Damper Ext:4F/5R
Damper Com:2F/6R
Anti-Roll Bar:2F/3R
Camber: 0.9F/1.6R
Toe: -0,08F/0.10R

Tuner Notes:Bought new from dealer ship and painted Matte Blue.
She has enough in her to get the job done and loves the curbs if your gentle with your line and throttle control. all testing was online and offline at Grand Valley Raceway and Nurburgring 24HR. Feed back welcomed as always, hope you enjoy this M3.

Indy

Last edited:
And finally thanks zero and BB had a blast last night with Touge track and just messing around. did you get that trophy zero?

Will restart banner today. Wife has day off, she said she'd help out getting format done so keep your fingers crossed.Keep eyes open if completed; rough draft will be posted in club thread. 2 new tunes as well will be added as soon as I get notes checked against specs and what bits were added to each car.

TFoDT
Indy

Latest Posts

Back