Cone Killer Racing(CKR) 10/20/11 2 New tunes in the OP

That touge track is addictive, the hand break is a must as well, I need to get it downloaded cause it's a good test for turn in testing, it was nice to watch BB and cactus going at it in there respected cars(the damage was about the same :sly: wish we could take photos from on line).....@SFB I too am gonna hold back,until 2.0 comes out I think I have some nice base points with the camero & viper tunes, and I don't know what if any physics are going to change, like the rest of us, they're good now but
we don't know what's in store. Plus with the track pack coming as well I might need to add another test track to my base three(Laguna, Fuji GT, Grand Valley) Nurburgring and one of my created tracks(it's on share. looks like Wado from SWTPM) as well but not as often as the base three......

Indy

Starfirebird's 1999 Dodge Viper 550PP on Sport Soft tires

I took this car online to Fuji GT and Tokyo R245 for this review/test.

Fuji GT: 1.46.559
Tokyo R245: 1.53.071

First thoughts was this is a Jeremy Clarkson wet dream.
It had everything that he loves power and a little more power, and the arse loves to step out and power slide..with as much tire smoke as you could imagine.
It took all my concentration, to keep it going in the right direction and a soft trigger finger and or foot as this arse would bite you in a heartbeat coming in and out of the corners. I also couldn't get it into 6th gear even on the long straight at Fuji. This tune has a lot to offer and I hope Star returns to this after 2.0 is release. Over all I'd give it a solid C+ as it is fun and has a lot of life in it......

Indy

Last edited:
Hi all

After a hard day at work i was ready to relax but no chance of that, as I had received a gift from Indy Racerfan, it was no other than a WRX STI 10.

So I filled me lunch box and off i went too Cote d`azur which in my opition the car i will put it up against owns.

The grid was looking like this WRX @ 550pp on R2`s v ELISE 111R RM 04 @ 589 on R3

I thought what chance have i got with nearly 40pp points ahead, smaller, and more agile. I was shocked at the results which are as follows

WRX STI 10 1:41.567
ELISE 111R 1:40.537

Seems like we have a contender to take on the Elise around this track

Great Tune Thank You Very Much :) :)
Tunned for online
Just a bit of power on understeer in offline mode may be my driving, and not the best driver as i could improve on those times :)

Last edited:
Thanks woodey,
she is pretty neutral as it was the base tune I used for the expert seasonal this past summer. I did all my testing for it at Laguna(1.26.xxx) and at Eiger short(1.12.7xx). was a treat to get an STi out and run it again.....
Again Thanks

Indy

@Indy Racerfan.

Thanks for the review on the Viper and yes there is more life in that car than i was able to get out of it at that time.I was going to start working on it again after i got that Skyline completed,but they announced the Spec 2.0 update.I'm looking forward to coming back to this tune after the update.

Star I can't wait, plus I'll be able to sit inside this one and not on the roof :lol:

I decided that I will release one more tune before 2.0 comes out. will post it after my BOBs are done breaking in a couple cars and F1 practice on speed........

TFoDT
Indy

Star I can't wait, plus I'll be able to sit inside this one and not on the roof :lol:

I decided that I will release one more tune before 2.0 comes out. will post it after my BOBs are done breaking in a couple cars and F1 practice on speed........

TFoDT
Indy

I'm always driving on the roof too.Sometimes i feel as though i'm about to fall off.:lol:

Sweet man.Can't to see what the tune will be.👍

The Chapman Special

NrburgringNordschleife1.jpg

1999 Lotus Motor Sport Elise
500PP
296HP
850kg
211ft-lb

Purchased from UCD and painted British Racing green
from Marcos.

To Add:
Engine overhaul
Stage three Engine upgrade
ECU
Sport Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Mid-Range Turbo(stage 2)
F/C Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Fly Wheel
Adjustable LSD
F/C Suspension
Racing Medium(R2) Tires

The Tune:

Downforce:0F-15R
Ballast: 150kg/-50 (50/50)
Limiter: 95.5%
LSD:6/52/12
Breaks:3/4(or to your liking)

Transmission:
Reset Transmission
Don't Touch Top Speed 168(202)
Then Adjust as follows:
Final Gear to 3.460
1st: Don't touch
2nd:2.373
3rd:1.778
4th:1.390
5th:1.125
6th:0.961

Suspension:
Ride Height:-27F/-25R
Spring Rate:7.2F/9.0R
Damper Ext:5F/7R
Damper Com:4F/4R
Anti-Roll Bar:3F/3R
Camber:0/0
Toe: -0.08/0.05

Tuner notes: My Tribute to Colin Chapman(we lost him way to early). She is quick and nimble and very stable, (she works well on S3's as well) was running constant 1.07.xxx at Eiger Short Track and 1.17.4xx at TGTT on R2's. This will be my last tune until 2.0 is released. Hope you enjoy and see you around after 2.0. As always feed back is welcomed.

My Racing Hero and Colin:
marocolin.jpg

Indy

Last edited:
DGfXs.jpg

BMW M5 '08 550PP Sports Softs

538 BHP 1394KG Engine limiter 92.4%
The cars engine isnt fully broken in so the engine limit may vary.

Installed parts

Frony aero A, Weight reduction stage 1+2+3, Window weight reduction, Carbon bonnet body colour.
NA tune 1+2, Twinplate clutch, Semiracing flyfheel, Carbon propeller shaft
Custom LSD Initial 10/ Accel 20/ Decel 18

Fully customisable transmission - set top speed to 211mph

Fully customisable suspension

Front Rear
ride height -15 -15
springs 10.8 11.5
extension 4 4
compression 4 4
anti-roll bar 5 5

camber 1.6 1.8
toe 0.00 0.00

Brake balance Front 6 / Rear 4

Paint: Brilliant sky metallic

Slightly upgraded in power but massively slimmed down the M5 can roar round the worlds circuits. Massive amounts of torque mean youll be laying down times thatll surprise you.

Thanks Star,knew you'd get it done(hope you had a good visit). the new gtplanet layout has messed me up :lol: ...News from home office is not good wife's computer crashed(thank you facebook gaming)so all layouts are lost until we get it back from BB(not our Scottish tuner)had a semi nice front page banner, I was going to send SFB(new I should have up loaded it to Photo Bucket) but I was lazy and now have nothing to show.

Also was rough tuning earlier in my lounge and all my cars handled like they were on ice, no grip and power sliding everywhere even on tuned cars. anyone else having this problem?

Indy

Thanks Star,knew you'd get it done(hope you had a good visit). the new gtplanet layout has messed me up :lol: ...News from home office is not good wife's computer crashed(thank you facebook gaming)so all layouts are lost until we get it back from BB(not our Scottish tuner)had a semi nice front page banner, I was going to send SFB(new I should have up loaded it to Photo Bucket) but I was lazy and now have nothing to show.

Also was rough tuning earlier in my lounge and all my cars handled like they were on ice, no grip and power sliding everywhere even on tuned cars. anyone else having this problem?

Indy

I haven't been on as of late.Been watching a bunch of stand-up on Netflix.Oh and i didn't have to work tonight.He let me take a holiday :)

I'll test out that handling thing later.Hopefully i don't get too tipsy before then.

semi drunk now watching Bathurst 1000 and baseball :sly: @BB just saw your M5 tune will check it out soon how I didn't see it oh yeah I'm a little buzzed right now :lol:

TFoDT
Indy

semi drunk now watching Bathurst 1000 and baseball :sly: @BB just saw your M5 tune will check it out soon how I didn't see it oh yeah I'm a little buzzed right now :lol:

TFoDT
Indy

I'm actually flying,i'm far past buzzed :lol:

After i watch this last stand up i'm going to attempt to turn on my PS3.This is what i'll be doing probably :drool:

I gotta stay buzzed need to watch Japanese Grand Prix so this is going to be a long night. Thank god my Bears play Monday Night or this would get real ugly :drool::crazy: plus wife would kill me...

Indy

And a Happy Birthday To our fearless leader

Thanks!!

Happy birthday hope you got/get laid :D

LOL.
Was it Zero's birthday yesterday?

Oh and i finally updated the OP.Got sidetracked and ended up forgetting.:dunce:

Went out with the wife, came home and got super drunk lol. Played some COD, argued with some big mouths after going 39-6 on firing range then went to bed. Getting a new xbox tomorrow too.

Hope you're enjoying the 'great race' Indy. Try to imagine that track filled with R8s, Lambos, Ferraris and Porsches. That's the 12 hour race. So much better than the V8s.

@tris I love this track can't drive it well at all in shift1/2. cant get the corkscrew section line right(I can't remember it's name). maybe PD will surprise us with it(not likley but i can dream)

That's the essess/dipper. I'm dreaming too. PD have been to the track, and I have a vague memory of someone spotting it in a list on a PD employee's computer during a tour of the studio. Who knows....

also wish we had some Aussie love from PD/Sony cars and tracks from the land down under, would be nice..FYI working on a Holden to be released after 2.0 wish we had more choices Ford Falcons would have been nice..

Indy

Zero loves the idea from psn PM..just have to get schedules synced up. But I'm game for it.....

2.0 comes out at 10pm tonight my time. so looking forward to seeing what we have in store from the update.

Tune Fast and drive harder
Indy

PS any new on Hypersphere kid?

PSS got hammered yesterday watching football and baseball. and staying up til 7am watching the F1 race.. heads still foggy.. so if I lapse into stupidity today I have a reason :sly:

Last edited:
Zero loves the idea from psn PM..just have to get schedules synced up. But I'm game for it.....

2.0 comes out at 10pm tonight my time. so looking forward to seeing what we have in store from the update.

Tune Fast and drive harder
Indy

PS any new on Hypersphere kid?

PSS got hammered yesterday watching football and baseball. and staying up til 7am watching the F1 race.. heads still foggy.. so if I lapse into stupidity today I have a reason :sly:

2.0 at 10 tonight?Heck yeah. 👍 I'm going to have to take me nap so i can see what's different in the update.

You might not see me online for a bit.My buddy let me borrow Gears of War 3 for 360 and i'm going to be playing that for most of the day today.👍👍

Can't wait either. Found 2 cars I'm quite fond of, and base tune works well on and off line, but if physics are changing, I'll be glad it's just a base tune..

Indy

Got bored base tuning my Holden, and decided I needed the 5million from the Vettle Seasonal, well I got it and am now the forth fastest of my friends(36,xxx overall), so if you need some cash take this on it's relatively easy money FWIW

Indy

Back