CKR v.2...REOPENING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

United States
Lafayette,IN US
INDY_RACERFAN GTP_INDYRF
ckrv2banner2-2.jpg

Welcome to CKR v2!!. A continuation of the original Cone Killer Racing garage. Our goal is to continue on with the original premise of Cone Killer Racing's philosophy, and give you our fans/customers; 400PP-600PP tunes,that win races, From classic of days gone bye, to the super-cars of today. Think Team CKR v2!!! .

427Rome-1.jpg

The Team:
BigBerry: Tuner
IndyRacerfan: Tuner/operations manager
Hypersphere: Test Driver/Reviewer
Starfirebird:Lead Tuner and contributor
zero_speed: contributor/Lead Tuner

woodey04:Test Driver/Tuner
v-fal:Test Driver/average Joe
Clibby34: Test Driver/reviewer
Detoxification:Visual Effects/Photographer

--Trivia Contest Coming Soon--

----Request tunes are available----

Requests Terms of Service(RTOS)
-You do 1 Review of our tunes and you get 1 tune
-Requested tune will have Sports Soft(S3) or Racing Medium(R2) Tires Only
-Requested Tune must be 400-600PP Build, No Exceptions
-Requested Tune can't be a car we have already released at any given PP range
-We reserve the right to turn down a request for whatever reason or if TOS is not followed.

!!RM-Race Car-TC Coming Soon!!

***Clibby34's TUNE SHEET***

^link^
with all the tunes you loved from the Original CKR Tuners, zero_speed,Starfirebird,IndyRacerfan and bigberry

New Tunes:

Indy's Tunes:

Video Review of LionHeart from JrDarknes

NEW!!!
NEW!!!!
NEW!!!
JUST ADDED

BigBerry's Tunes:
NEW!!
New!!!

Woodey04's Tunes:

NEW!!!!
Red Rocket 550PPNEW!!

Last edited:
Good luck guys and as soon as my 24h endurance race is over (in something like 10 days :)) i'll try some of your tuned cars for sure!

Good luck v-fal hope to see you soon, and thanks for supporting CKR in both versions...

Tune coming soon editing picture for tune..

TFoDT
Indy

The Ringer

THERINGER.jpg

Nissan GT-R Spec V 2009
502HP
444ft-lb
1507kg
550PP

New from Dealer

UPGRADES:
Oil Change
Advan RG II Rims
Type A Aero: Front
Type A Aero:Extension
Type A Aero:Wing
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Carbon Hood: Body Color
ECU Tuning
F/C Transmission
Clutch: Twin Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Torque Sensing Center Differential
F/C Suspension
R2 Tires/tyres

The Tune:
Downforce: 2F/8R
LSD: Stock
Ballast: 0/0 (52F/48R)
Torq Diff: 10F/90R
Power Limiter:100%
Breaks: 3F/4R

Transmission:
Top Speed 199mph (DON'T TOUCH)
Final Gear 3.700 (DON'T TOUCH)
Adjust 1st -6th gears as follows; will give a 214mph top right
1st:3.263
2nd:2.172
3rd:1.575
4th:1.199
5th:0.957
6th:0.803

Suspension:
Ride Height: -15F/-15R
Spring Rate: 12.6F/10.8R
Dampers Ext: 6F/4R
Dampers Com: 6F/6R
Anti Roll Bars: 2F/2R
Camber: 0.8F/1.2R
Toe: -0.07F/0.15R

Tuners Opinion: Was tested online at Nurburgring. ABS-1 and driving line all other aids off. Just making an already great car just a little bit better,what I like calling the simplistic approach. Hope you enjoy, and as it was in the old garage feedback good or bad is always welcomed..just remembered checking notes this tune works with S3 tires as well, but change breaking point and break balance to help..

TFoDT
Indy

Last edited:
Star your always welcomed as you are our LEAD TUNER.. Sorry for delay wife's B-Day and we went out to eat with the four kids(fun had by all)...

Star your always welcomed as you are our LEAD TUNER.. Sorry for delay wife's B-Day and we went out to eat with the four kids(fun had by all)...

Thanks man.It's good to know the door is always open for me.

What restaurant did you guys go to?It's always good when everyone has a good time. 👍

Star went to Texas Roadhouse,Prime Rib Thursday yum yum.....and no problem I can't work so it's easy for me to try and keep this updated...also I'd like to implement the original CKR logo into a new logo if thats Kosher? I'll PM you...

TFoDT
Indy

hi, I am one of the fans who played Granturismo from 1 till 5 and I always enjoyed driving mid engine cars as they have such a gr8 feel and speed, I was wondering if you could be kind and send me a good settings for any of Honda NSX that would be a guide for me to tune other mid engine cars I have in my garage lo, perhaps you could do one for Takata dom the yellow one if not trouble. Well appreciated, MUGUCAN. Cheers 👍

hi, I am one of the fans who played Granturismo from 1 till 5 and I always enjoyed driving mid engine cars as they have such a gr8 feel and speed, I was wondering if you could be kind and send me a good settings for any of Honda NSX that would be a guide for me to tune other mid engine cars I have in my garage lo, perhaps you could do one for Takata dom the yellow one if not trouble. Well appreciated, MUGUCAN. Cheers 👍

Here you go mate, CKR NSX-R "Stealth"

Hope you enjoy! and come back we're here to help....

Indy

Those of you looking for more tunes I have a link to some outstanding tunes from the original Garage in OP, so be sure to check those out, zero and starfirebird have some awesome tunes! Also I'm going to link some of my favs from zero and SFB in OP

will have a new tune up in a couple hours doing final testing and getting pictures..

TFoDT
Indy

Star went to Texas Roadhouse,Prime Rib Thursday yum yum.....and no problem I can't work so it's easy for me to try and keep this updated...also I'd like to implement the original CKR logo into a new logo if thats Kosher? I'll PM you...

TFoDT
Indy

That's kosher with me man. 👍

BMW 320i Touring Car 2003

FujiSpeedwayGT.jpg

STATS:
500PP
294HP
140kg207ft-lb
207ft-lb

Place to Buy:
either UCD or OCD lots

Parts Added
Engine Rebuild
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Mid-Range Turbo
F/C Transmission
Adjustable LSD
F/C Transmission
Break Balance Controller

The Tune:
Down-Force: 18F/50R
Ballast: 0/0 (55/45)
Limiter: 100%
LSD: 7/38/12
Breaks: 3F/4R

Transmission:
Reset default
Adjust top speed to 186
Your done

Suspension:
Ride Height: -10F/-10R
Spring Rate: 14.0F/12.3R
Damper(Ext): 8F/8R
Damper(Com): 8F/8R
Anti-Roll: 6F/6R
Camber: 1.0F/0.5R
Toe: -0.06F/0.10

Tuners Notes: A slight upgrade from stock, but a blast to throw around. This little beemer, while not fast is quick in the corner and quick out of them. Very stable on either S3 or R1(stock). All testing was online with ABS-1 and driving line everything else off..Have fun in this and let me know what you think good or bad...Indy

Lion Heart tribute posted solo with a link from here. Thanks for Checking us out!!!

Indy

also updated OP with hypers suggestions off now to play some Ace Combat w/son

Not trying to get post count up but we made it to page 2(I know it's alot of gibberish but still thanks)

Last edited:
I have a question for BB and Indy. Are either of you going to take over speeds upcoming F.I.T.T. event? I sent him a PM when I read about the death of his PS3 but have not received any reply. Want to know if CKR will still be running the announced event, replacing it with another event or if it should be removed from the list of upcoming events completely. Thanks.👍👍

X I'd forgotten all about that, let me see if I can get a hold of zero, and get some details on event stats, sponsors etc..until then if CKR was up next go ahead and bump-up the next event and the guys here will get our heads together and maybe do another....

TFoDT
Indy

X I'd forgotten all about that, let me see if I can get a hold of zero, and get some details on event stats, sponsors etc..until then if CKR was up next go ahead and bump-up the next event and the guys here will get our heads together and maybe do another....

TFoDT
Indy
Thanks for the response will be looking forward to a CKR event in the future.👍👍

Thanks Bro that was an awesome video...thank so much for checking it out...if we can do any thing for you just let us know...

TFoDT
Indy

Hey Guys, Should have a new tune up later today or early tomorrow as it's my birthday(four decades plus a couple 3 or so years) and beer has started to flow:lol:

and FYI it's going to come from the US and hope to have it's sister Tune up when the DLC hits North America early next week.

OP updated with video review from JrDarknes, again Thanks Jr

TFoDT
Indy

And to all that have seen the new banner that is an original CKR zero_speed tuned Subaru 22b in the new banner(I won't forget where I came from) much props to Zero And Starfirebird!!!!!!

Indy

2009 Dodge Challenger STR8

SRT8.jpg

600PP
709HP
656ft-lb
1500kg

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Rims: Rays VR.G2(Black)
Aero Kit: Type A(Front)
Type A(Wing)

Tune Shop:
Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood: Bare
Stage 2 Engine Upgrade
ECU
Sport Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
F/C Transmission
Clutch:Twin Plate
Flywheel:Semi-Racing
LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
F/C Suspension
Racing Medium Tires

The Tune:
Downforce:0/20
Ballast:88kg/ @+50(53/47)
LSD: 24/49/19
Limiter: 97.0%
Breaks: 4/6

Transmission Settings:
Reset TS to 186(202)
Adjust FG to 2.979 then set 1st-6th
1st: 3.986
2nd: 2.680
3rd: 1.988
4th: 1.525
5th: 1.281
6th: 1.077

Suspension:
Ride Height: -25F/-25R
Spring Rate: 9.0F/7.5R
Damper Ext: 4F/6R
Damper Com: 5F/4R
Anti Roll Bar:4F/4R
Camber: 0.8F/1.2R
Toe: -0.03/0.07

Tuners Notes:Tuned and Tested online at Nurburgring(6.59.089 with a screw up at the end) ABS 1 driving line everything else off) Hope you enjoy and feed back is always welcomed..

Indy

Last edited:
Back