-4th: 1.149
-5th: 0.929
-Final: 4.388

DRIVING OPTIONS
Transmission: Optional
Steering Sensitivity: 0
ABS: 1
Other Aids: OFF

A rebuilt engine, fresh oil, no power limiter and still sitting right on 400PP. Looking for a fair fight? The White Knight will bring it.

Up on share. Let me know if there are any issues borrowing it from my garage. :cool:

That car better win.

It's a white 6. I daily'd a white 6 until December 13th, 2009.

It also shares its name with my last GT4 tune.

Damn, I completely forgot to try that car. I'll definitely give yours a spin. My daily driver is an '06 Mazdaspeed6 so I obviously have a soft spot for them :)

:lol:

Do I get the "Soft Spot Award"? :D

Tried a lot of FRs and MRs and I couldn't get them right. Before I tried this I was finishing a Mini Countryman. This handled loads better out of the box and a few small tweaks blew away the little box.

Ironically, I also thought about buying one of these but settled into an Audi instead. :sly:

doing the final tweaks to my weapon of mass destruction... warning test drivers you may enjoy driving this!................a few more laps and it'll be ready

Hey I was suppossed to be the only one crazy:crazy: enough to use the "Bondmobile"! This means war!:lol::lol:

Can't wait to see how we both fair with these beautiful classic supercars.👍👍

Oh man, didnt mean to jock your ride, it was actually my back up. I had a Mazda cosmo L10B I worked out, but then noticed afterwards it only had 20 miles on it. Ive got three actually, 2 were under and the 3rd has like 30k, but it has max engine and weight reduction, putting it at like 402 with no other mods, 401 with the 1% PL. Maybe if I move on to the 2nd round...

Oh man, didnt mean to jock your ride, it was actually my back up. I had a Mazda cosmo L10B I worked out, but then noticed afterwards it only had 20 miles on it. Ive got three actually, 2 were under and the 3rd has like 30k, but it has max engine and weight reduction, putting it at like 402 with no other mods, 401 with the 1% PL. Maybe if I move on to the 2nd round...
You know what they say about great minds...one of the first cars I tested was a Cosmo.:D

Loads of testing tomorrow :)
I already improved a bit just with this shootout already, but still far from being albe to call myself a real gtp member lol

First car I tested was a toyota 800 thing :) it was erm interesting.

even though im not a tester im gonna have a bit of play with the cars

Alrighty, my car is ready, and shared for testing!!!. :crazy:

1990 Honda CR-X SiR, in Radiant Ebony Mica, codename:PurplePeoplEater

I knew that there had to be something good that is not MR based, and then decided hey, where's the V-tec at Yo?

I managed to pull some pretty good times in this myself, so am interested to see where the testers are able to get it to :scared:.

The car is ready to be driven by users with, DFGT, or DS3 I used both of these control methods to tune.

Notes for testers;
Drive this car on the redline / limit as much as possible the gearing has been setup that way.
The only assist you should drive with on this car is ABS 1, everything else off, the car seems to be easier to turn under slight power, and has a tenancy of over steer under braking.
Enjoy!!! any and all feedback welcome

SCreenphotoGT5o212
Also I had to make the power limiter 0.8%.

Nürburgring Nordschleife_2 by Terrorist Tank, on Flickr

Last edited:
Im bummed they dont have a 1st gen rx7 (my real car) as that would have been a shoe in for this style shoot out. I miss the 96 eunos cosmo too. Hmh.
Tuning the 2000gt was fun though, I like a loose car, and that is something it does in spades. hope people enjoy it.

I would also like to chime in and say that I would also like to see the pp limit raised to 450, but leave the same restrictions, and have everyone pick new cars for the next round.

It certainly is entertaining to smash through the turns Crisp, if you give it a go I'm keen on hearing all feedback........if you want the exact car to borrow just add Jontank5

V-Tec Yo!

90373d1265936723-any-you-know-vtec-motors-vtecyogt8.jpg

Oh I know it does. Mine revs to the bloody moon to make its 192hp. :lol:

Oh…? It's not that blue MX5 that I raced against, right? Or is it something more up Roj's street, i.e EG Civics?

And are you going to rebuild that MX5 that went poof along with your save? Speaking which, seeing as I ain't any good with it anyway, want me to send you my SRT4 so you can continue to defend your title?

Oh…? It's not that blue MX5 that I raced against, right? Or is it something more up Roj's street, i.e EG Civics?

No, it's another CR-X. It's probably not my entry.

Then again, at this rate I won't have an entry. My PS3 is now constantly hanging and occasionally taking 15 minutes or more to load things. Right now I'm trying to "get in" to an R30 Skyline, I've heard the blu-ray drive do things twice so far in about 3 minutes. It'll do it eventually though which is the odd part. I only get proper errors in CoD games.

And are you going to rebuild that MX5 that went poof along with your save? Speaking which, seeing as I ain't any good with it anyway, want me to send you my SRT4 so you can continue to defend your title?

Roj is rebuilding it for me then sending it my way. SRT4 would be nice to have.

No, it's another CR-X. It's probably not my entry.

Then again, at this rate I won't have an entry. My PS3 is now constantly hanging and occasionally taking 15 minutes or more to load things. Right now I'm trying to "get in" to an R30 Skyline, I've heard the blu-ray drive do things twice so far in about 3 minutes. It'll do it eventually though which is the odd part. I only get proper errors in CoD games.

Roj is rebuilding it for me then sending it my way. SRT4 would be nice to have.

Oh. A CR-X de Sol thing?

Mine has that issue as well…weird, seeing as mine is the later one, but loading times just suddenly take an age.

Ok then, I'll send one your way sometime tonight.

No, it's the same car. I just have it unrebuilt and tuned to rev as high as I can without going over 401PP @ 100% power limiter. 902kg I think, 192hp.

Also, I just heard the startup sound but the car itself still hasn't loaded. It could be a disc problem caused by a poorly replaced laser or it could be the laser being a POS. Should've replaced instead of repairing, dammit. That's a good 10 minutes so far and it's still doing things and stuff, just very, very slowly.

No, it's the same car. I just have it unrebuilt and tuned to rev as high as I can without going over 401PP @ 100% power limiter. 902kg I think, 192hp.

Also, I just heard the startup sound but the car itself still hasn't loaded. It could be a disc problem caused by a poorly replaced laser or it could be the laser being a POS. Should've replaced instead of repairing, dammit. That's a good 10 minutes so far and it's still doing things and stuff, just very, very slowly.

Ohhh…I mistook what you meant by 'another'. I thought you meant you had another type of CR-X, rather than another similar CR-X. :lol: How high does it rev? over 9000? :D

10. Minutes. To. Load. Ten minutes. What the hell has gone wrong with it? Mind you, if you had the cash for a new PS3, you would have the cash to get you out of your jobless hole that you're in.

Ohhh…I mistook what you meant by 'another'. I thought you meant you had another type of CR-X, rather than another similar CR-X. :lol: How high does it rev? over 9000? :D

Either 8900, 9000, or 9100. Not sure and I can't exactly check at the second given I want to see if this R30 actually loads within half an hour. If not I'll reboot the PS3 and it'll load perfectly >_>

10. Minutes. To. Load. Ten minutes. What the hell has gone wrong with it? Mind you, if you had the cash for a new PS3, you would have the cash to get you out of your jobless hole that you're in.

I wish I knew! I'll try to find out in the morning though. Well probably afternoon, lol. Regardless, I know the laser is leaving a ring on my GT5 disc so it could potentially be the disc itself rather than the PS3... But it's still a problem with the PS3 even so, seeing as it's damaging discs slowly.

Edit: Oh, mah bad. Crossing signals with the CR-X. 173hp, revs to 9100, 907kg. And the R30 loaded instantly this time.

Last edited:
Back