400PP Nordschleife Shootout

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 1,639 comments
Cant you say "good improvement" instead of, "dude youre still far from our time" :scared:

I know you all drive faster, but still..

Btw u use a steering wheel or DS3 controller?

btw so far i dont think im able to bring any car at 8,3x,xxx .. yours or the focus are the ones closest to 3x but i dont think i will be able to

Good improvement :D

do not worry about times to much , you need to test a car . not beat the track record . It is more intresting for a tuner to know what is good or bad about a car then to just see a laptime .

Also keep in consideration how much experience you have , this includes driving on the ring and using the tires fitted on a specific car .
The ring is more of a test for the driver then the car , so use that . gain experience try to get a flow for the track , find the lines , basicly have fun .
Getting stressed about some target time isn't what a shootout is about . Having fun is .
You will get to the point you are aiming for , but take it slow and enjoy the ride 👍

Cant you say "good improvement" instead of, "dude youre still far from our time" :scared:

I would say good improvement if I knew what your times were before you started hitting 8:4x. I will be interested to see which cars you feel more comfortable in.

Good improvement :D

do not worry about times to much , you need to test a car . not beat the track record . It is more intresting for a tuner to know what is good or bad about a car then to just see a laptime .

Also keep in consideration how much experience you have , this includes driving on the ring and using the tires fitted on a specific car .
The ring is more of a test for the driver then the car , so use that . gain experience try to get a flow for the track , find the lines , basicly have fun .
Getting stressed about some target time isn't what a shootout is about . Having fun is .
You will get to the point you are aiming for , but take it slow and enjoy the ride 👍

Yeah indeed and to who ever asks me for feedback, gets it in pm i think so far everyone is happy with the feedback even tough some had some critics, im just honest and i say how I feel the car MR are more difficult to drive then FF so thats just logic.

Could you fo the same for me? Always nice to get feed back

Yeah sure, will do after a second time i tested the car since i dont really remember how it drove, i just kept track of the time and the speed but will do for sure tomorroy or the day after maybe tonight if ur in a hurry?

I would say good improvement if I knew what your times were before you started hitting 8:4x. I will be interested to see which cars you feel more comfortable in.

My time was 9,00,000 then with paraiono i got to 8,57 wich i was really happy with back then, now i got 8,45,xxx as best time, para having a 8,46,xxx

goldian
Yeah indeed and to who ever asks me for feedback, gets it in pm i think so far everyone is happy with the feedback even tough some had some critics, im just honest and i say how I feel the car MR are more difficult to drive then FF so thats just logic.

Yeah sure, will do after a second time i tested the car since i dont really remember how it drove, i just kept track of the time and the speed but will do for sure tomorroy or the day after maybe tonight if ur in a hurry?

My time was 9,00,000 then with paraiono i got to 8,57 wich i was really happy with back then, now i got 8,45,xxx as best time, para having a 8,46,xxx

No hurry, take your time.

Alrighty then. Time to post these up. Click the banner and it'll take you to the tune page.

VTiRoj's Honda Insight.

Rotary Junkie's Mazda RX-8.

Both cars are currently hosted by me on my RoJJieE account.

Very nice. Every 3 seconds is an accomplishment. Sometimes you find it one place, and then lose it somewhere else. The more laps you run, the faster you'll get. They say you need about 100 laps in a single car to be comfortable in real life. I have no idea how many laps I've logged in this game, but I can tell you i've never run more than about 20 in the same car.

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes

Based on: Hyundai Tiburon GT '01
The Tune
Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: --
Power Limiter: 100%

Parts:
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
FC Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
FC Differential
FC Suspension

Transmission- process as follows;
1)Set to 149mph
2)Set Final Gear to 4.060
1st=2.433
2nd=1.862
3rd=1.445
4th=1.176
5th=0.989
6th=0.851
Should display an indicated top speed of 155mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 7
Acceleration: 60
Braking: 10

Suspension
Camber Angle: 2.5/1.0
Toe Angle: -0.20/-0.20
Ride Height: +10/-20
Spring Rate: 11.5/4.5
Dampers (Extension): 6/4
Dampers (Compression): 6/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 1/7

Brakes
6/7

The car has 400 PP, weighs 1340Kg with a 60/40 front/rear weight distribution, has 197BHP/6300rpm and produces 196ft-lb torque@ ---- rpm with a ---- rpm redline.

______

Updated and slightly more accurate build for OnBoy's car. Hopefully he'll be along to fill in the last few blanks...

{Cy}

Alrighty then. Time to post these up. Click the banner and it'll take you to the tune page.

VTiRoj's Honda Insight.

Rotary Junkie's Mazda RX-8.

Both cars are currently hosted by me on my RoJJieE account.

2 at once this time :crazy:
I think the insight will be nice, is their a lot of improvement since last time u shared it ?
Unfortunately i cannot test anything anymore tonight, my gf wants some attention :grumpy:
Watching tv, playing rift, playing ps3 together.. and so on.. especially the "and so on" part :scared:

goldian
I think the insight will be nice, is their a lot of improvement since last time u shared it ?
Unfortunately i cannot test anything anymore tonight, my gf wants some attention :grumpy:
Watching tv, playing rift, playing ps3 together.. and so on.. especially the "and so on" part :scared:

I've been married for too long... what is this "and so on"part you speak of? :dopey::lol:

Nothing major, but some minor things have changed.
I've been married for too long... what is this "and so on"part you speak of? :dopey::lol:

:lol:

krenkme

I think that's the part where I fall asleep waiting for my wife to finish what she was doing before we talked about "and so on".... :yuck:

I think that's the part where I fall asleep waiting for my wife to finish what she was doing before we talked about "and so on".... :yuck:

Haha :lol:👍

Well it is a game i tried to find for the PS3 aswell but i didnt find it, "Hide the sausage 2: Stuck in the cave." Ah well she wants to play Rift now

Shhhhhhhi..!! We're all dead. I spotted one of these the other day and was hoping nobody else would...

Wahahaha~!

I also tried a non-Type E but wasn't all that happy with it. Then I tried the Type E stone stock and matched Roj's Insight at Trial Mountain with the worst gearing ever, so I tried adding gearing and shaved .7 (which could've been made into a full second) off that, then had my PS3 decide it didn't want to load back to the event menu.

So I sent it to Roj and had him give my Spec I setup for the premium RX-8 a go on it, then tweaking the alignment and ride height later it was ready.

I'll post it here: Vauxhall VX220

Suspension
9/9
4.5/5.2
5/6
5/5
2/2
2.2/2.2
0.04/0.28
LSD
Brake Balance
6/4
Transmission
180 (MPH)

Last edited:
Since the OP will make a link to your tune, you might want to mention that post that its a Vauxhall VX220 :P

Will test tomorrow aswell!

Wahahaha~!

I also tried a non-Type E but wasn't all that happy with it. Then I tried the Type E stone stock and matched Roj's Insight at Trial Mountain with the worst gearing ever, so I tried adding gearing and shaved .7 (which could've been made into a full second) off that, then had my PS3 decide it didn't want to load back to the event menu.

So I sent it to Roj and had him give my Spec I setup for the premium RX-8 a go on it, then tweaking the alignment and ride height later it was ready.

I can't believe what a mess you've made of that RX. It's an amazing car straight out of the box, now it can barely drive around a corner without flipping into a hedge..!!

Or I might be lying :mischievous:

I tried the premium one during the 500PP Touge thing. I did see that some of the used ones were under the PP, but didn't have one pop up in my UCD until I'd pretty much decided on the Focus though, that and I really wanted to go FWD, quite badly.

The test drivers will have fun in yours, you've done a far better job than I did with 500PP and Sport Hards. I've run a few cars now, if I get a big enough window, I'll try to do half the list... 👍

{Cy}

I'm curious to know what it actually does in the hands of the Ringers here. I'm certainly not one and haven't had the chance to give my own car a go...

It'll do 7:22. :lol:

My tune has been up for a couple of days but it's not linked in the OP...somewhere on page 36 I believe.

I'm curious to know what it actually does in the hands of the Ringers here. I'm certainly not one and haven't had the chance to give my own car a go...

It'll do 7:22. :lol:

Me too. I'm desperate to know if my car is fast, or if I'm just fast in my car :crazy:

My tune has been up for a couple of days but it's not linked in the OP...somewhere on page 36 I believe.

PM CSLACR (aka slacker). She's probably staring wistfully are herself in the mirror...

{Cy}

I can't believe what a mess you've made of that RX. It's an amazing car straight out of the box, now it can barely drive around a corner without flipping into a hedge..!!

{Cy}

Much more than this....👍👍:)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6582467#post6582467
Updated.

But i already tested more than half and theres still more than plenty of days left, to be honest each day im waiting impatiently for new tuners to post their tune so i can test a car again Q,Q

I don't see why your scores couldn't count for both groups. If a tuner has the time and wants to test both groups, then I think that would be welcomed?
You can choose either half or all, if you decide half, the halves will be split.
First tester to say they're testing half gets group 1, second gets group 2.

Just so CSLACR and the testers don't miss it:

I will be hosting Rotary Junkie's car for the shootout.

If CSLACR could change the tuners list to reflect this, that would be great. 👍
Updated

Much more than this....👍👍:)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
All kinds of things...

raVer, I believe you have yet to publish your tune? I can put the car on share whenever. ;) Or is it still to be secret?

Last edited:
Me too. I'm desperate to know if my car is fast, or if I'm just fast in my car :crazy:
{Cy}

Can you PM me the laptime you did? i finished testing your car. :)

Bypo's MR2 tested

Last edited:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6582467#post6582467
Updated.

You can choose either half or all, if you decide half, the halves will be split.
First tester to say they're testing half gets group 1, second gets group 2.

Updated

All kinds of things...

raVer, I believe you have yet to publish your tune? I can put the car on share whenever. ;) Or is it still to be secret?

Euh didnt u put his car on share already ?
A mercedes what ever tested it twice .. if it wasnt ravers car than wich one is it lol

Back