400PP Nordschleife Shootout

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 1,639 comments
Nice krenkme, did a quick run round the Ring in your Peugeot 406 and got a 8:38... I did adjust the brake balance and LSD to match my driving style for a bit more speed through the corners. :dopey:
What a fun and stable car! 👍

What the hell, I'll throw one into the mix, just for fun. Somebody let me know if I'm doing something wrong here.

PSN: oppositelock27

6844604131_b1d5348dbc_z.jpg

Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07

279.9 Miles

Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Single Plate
Flywheel: Sports
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Suspension Fully Adjustable Kit
Chassis Reinforcement
Oil Change
Comfort Soft Tires

173 hp @ 6500 rpm
146 lb-ft @ 5000 rpm
1100 kg
398 PP
Weight Distribution: 53% F / 47% R

Ride Height: 1 F /1 R
Spring Rate: 10.3 F / 7.1 R
Damper Extension: 7 F / 7 R
Damper Compression: 7 F / 7 R
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 F / 4 R
Camber Angle: 2.3 F / 1.7 R
Toe Angle: -0.07 F / 0.07 R

LSD Initial: 8
LSD Accel: 30
LSD Decel: 11

Brake Balance: 7 F / 7 R

1st: 3.593
2nd: 2.385
3rd: 1.731
4th: 1.301
5th: 1.000
6th: 0.782
Final: 4.600

Ballast: 0
Position: 0

Power Level: 100.0%

ABS: 1

Last edited:
Something interesting about the 1.8T "quattro"...

It's actually FWD until you install the TSCD. Or at least it was in GT4, not sure about now. Game displayed it as AWD but it'd only ever spin the fronts (and the e-brake didn't disengage the clutch like normal AWDs either).

I'm going to have to dig one out now and find out now!

Cy

It shouldn´t behave differently with a Custom Centre Diff at 30/70.

raVer

Heh.

I believe it was the Evo VII GT-A I found this on, it has a listed center diff of 30/70 or 35/65... Launch it with the "stock" diff and enough power to spin the tires and the front tires will spin more than the rears. Set a custom diff to the same and the rears spin more.

Oh and the R32 GT-R... Has I believe 150/-50 listed on the stock diff. ;)

Nice krenkme, did a quick run round the Ring in your Peugeot 406 and got a 8:38... I did adjust the brake balance and LSD to match my driving style for a bit more speed through the corners. :dopey:
What a fun and stable car! 👍

Glad you liked it. I'm not sure that maybe I should have gone with that instead if the "Jester" :scared: oh well :dopey:

Heh.

I believe it was the Evo VII GT-A I found this on, it has a listed center diff of 30/70 or 35/65... Launch it with the "stock" diff and enough power to spin the tires and the front tires will spin more than the rears. Set a custom diff to the same and the rears spin more.

Oh and the R32 GT-R... Has I believe 150/-50 listed on the stock diff. ;)

I checked 2 of the R32´s and both have a standard 40/60 Diff.

GT-R (R32) `91
GT-R V-Spec N1 (R32) `93

raVer

Try the premium one.

Just checked…you're right…150/-50.

What does that actually mean for the handling though? That the R32 has all the power + 50% more going to the front? (How's that even possible? :lol:)

And RJ, if your PS3 isn't screwed up that much, I'll be sending the SRT4 your way…

What does that actually mean for the handling though? That the R32 has all the power + 50% more going to the front? (How's that even possible? :lol:)

What it means is that the R32 takes all of its engine, then finds another half of an engine to put to the front wheels. Then takes apart the half of the engine that would have powered the rear.

Probably why they're all so understeery, after all.

What it means is that the R32 takes all of its engine, then finds another half of an engine to put to the front wheels. Then takes apart the half of the engine that would have powered the rear.

Probably why they're all so understeery, after all.

Or it sets the other half of the engine that was supposed to power the rear forwards to power the rear in reverse, creating the -50, which I suppose is Nissan's attempt to help it turn. Though it wouldn't work unless they cut up the rear axle so that one can go in reverse to help the car rotate, like a tank does.

But the downside is that, as you say, they end up causing more understeer than help.

Errm…One thing. Where do we check for the tester's notes to see what they thought of our cars? In the Google Doc?

Something interesting about the 1.8T "quattro"...

It's actually FWD until you install the TSCD. Or at least it was in GT4, not sure about now. Game displayed it as AWD but it'd only ever spin the fronts (and the e-brake didn't disengage the clutch like normal AWDs either).
How the 4 wheel drive sytem works in real life hopefully the game replicates this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSP87ET596M&feature=related

22 cars tested, can bring some more.....👍👍:)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

24 tunes are posted, you are missing 2 xD

The last 2 are:

Jackthalad - PSN: CHRYSTALBUDS
oppositelock - PSN: oppositelock27

24 tunes are posted, you are missing 2 xD

The last 2 are:

oppositelock - PSN: oppositelock27

This is what i have tested by alphabetic order. All the blue published tunes. 22 only.

bypo - PSN: bipito
Chuyler1 - PSN: chuyler1
CyKosis1973 - PSN: CyKosis1973
C-ZETA - PSN: V16T91
DigitalBaka - PSN: DigitalBaka
Hermanvongerman - PSN: Jontank5
Johnnypenso - PSN: Yuritardid
Krenkme - PSN: krenkme
LineR32 - PSN: LineR32
Onboy123- PSN: Onboy123*
oopssorryy - PSN: CyKosis1973
oppositelock -PSN: oppositelock27
praiano63 - PSN: praiano63
Rotary Junkie - PSN: RJs_RX-7
sean10mm - PSN: sean10mm
sheephead99 - PSN: sheephead99
SolidSnake7735 - PSN: SolidSnake7735
Theo777 PSN: Zigatan
tris_73 - PSN: TRIS_73
VTiRoj - PSN: RoJJieE
XDesperado67 - PSN: XDesperado67

Hmm seems like i tested 2 to much then?
I tested these, in this order

praiano63*
Sheephead99
Raver
chuyler1
Sean10mm
LineR32
C-Zeta
DigitalBaka
Zigatan
Jontank5
Oopssosorry
CyKosis1973
Rallwagon
krenkme
XDesperado67
TRIS_73
Johnnypenso
Onboy123
bipito
VTIRoj
Rotary Junkie
Jahgee1124
CHRYSTALBUDS
oppositelock

I found one you dont have, raver he has a Mercedes benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 EVO II 91 hosted by CSLACR
Second one you dont have is Rallywagon, he has a Toyota 2000GT 67

EDIT: Ah ur only testing what CSLACR is putting in blzue? But she forgot 2 names and i think raver didnt put his tune yet but cs said she is hosting his final car, he justh as to post his tune

EDIT2:
To help the testers and CS

Here is the tune of RALLYWAGON

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6284670#post6284670

And here is the post of CS saying we can test ravers car

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6613881#post6613881

Last edited:
That's right mate. CSLACR has raVer's Merc, and it is final. The settings just haven't been posted so there's nothing to link to in the thread.

That's right mate. CSLACR has raVer's Merc, and it is final. The settings just haven't been posted so there's nothing to link to in the thread.

Right. Ok , so i´ll check Raver´s car ``chez madame CSLACR´´. But i just see now the Rallywagon - PSN: rallywgn81 car , a very nice Toyota 67. He was already on my friend list, but i thought he was still tuning.
Ok now 24 cars. Let´s drive.:):):)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Right. Ok , so i´ll check Raver´s car ``chez madame CSLACR´´. But i just see now the Rallywagon - PSN: rallywgn81 car , a very nice Toyota 67. He was already on my friend list, but i thought he was still tuning. Ok now 24 cars. Let´s drive.:):):) ><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Went on the hunt for his tune in this topic, had to check almost all pages to find out he just had a small text with the link attached lol , was kind of searching for a big pic of the car etc etc like most of the tuners :P :crazy:

So yeah there it is, but to really make it official we need ravers tune aswell, the only reason we can be sure of that wecan test ravers car, is cause CS is hosting it, and we trust her. :scared:

Went on the hunt for his tune in this topic, had to check almost all pages to find out he just had a small text with the link attached lol , was kind of searching for a big pic of the car etc etc like most of the tuners :P :crazy:

So yeah there it is, but to really make it official we need ravers tune aswell, the only reason we can be sure of that wecan test ravers car, is cause CS is hosting it, and we trust her. :scared:

Great job thanks..... ``is cause CS is hosting it, and we trust her. :scared:´´ and because she have a beautiful avatar and the way she deal with people show she have also a beautiful non avatar heart .:):)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°/

Great job thanks..... ``is cause CS is hosting it, and we trust her. :scared:´´ and because she have a beautiful avatar and the way she deal with people show she have also a beautiful non avatar heart .:):)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°/

Praiano…should we be worried by the fact that you think he's a she but he actually isn't? :lol:

Praiano…should we be worried by the fact that you think he's a she but he actually isn't? :lol:

Mr Bruce Lee Petrucianni, why do you tell me this , let me dream my Demi Lovato dream. Now , nothing will be the same, you brake my heart my friend.:indiff::ouch:

Mr Bruce Lee Petrucianni, why do you tell me this , let me dream my Demi Lovato dream. Now , nothing will be the same, you brake my heart my friend.:indiff::ouch:

Awwwwwww……sorry my good friend, reality is cruel. :indiff:

Just look into her eyes and dream away, we will not disturb this time. :dopey:

Back