FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TopGear is out!!! Downloading at this moment!

PICS

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MORE>>>>>

Nice pics carracer 1st of all :)

3-6, Fuuuuu

Do you guys really want 5 laps, pit, 5 laps, pit..........

Last edited:
Awesome pictures! I wonder how my spin would look like 🤬

Maybe you should consider penalty tires for winners of the previous race? Kinda like the real FIA KG penalties. The winning cars have to use sports soft for the next race while others can use racing hards. Keeps the positions changing. Pure strategy.

EDIT: should do a GT4 series that only uses front aero parts - so no rear wings ^^.

Last edited:
Maybe you should consider penalty tires for winners of the previous race? Kinda like the real FIA KG penalties. The winning cars have to use sports soft for the next race while others can use racing hards. Keeps the positions changing. Pure strategy.

EDIT: should do a GT4 series that only uses front aero parts - so no rear wings ^^.

What, so the winners from the last race have to pit more times and be slower?

Would be kind of unfair.

I hate sucess ballast.

Success ballast is ok. But tyre penalties would be awful- way too much of a gap.

Neither would be okay.

What if, say, the Corvette won at Indy because of it's straight line speed, and the next track was Monaco?

The Corvette would be at a huge disadvantage.

I'll put the results here now so I can make the table on time this time around. (And show them to anyone who didn't make it)

1. Carbonox
2. Sumo098
3. carracerptp
4. GTP_DaxCobra
5. neljack
6. oppvaskkost
7. A_Higher_Place
8. driftking18594
9. TeamLotus_Seven
10. TeamLotus_Esprit
11. hainuinimic
12. Chqr

Nice race Carbon ! Dammit i would've happily raced instead of being stucked in Venice for Carnival with all retarded tourist around me :dopey: !

Hopefully in 2 days the Carnival maddness will end :nervous:

Neither would be okay.

What if, say, the Corvette won at Indy because of it's straight line speed, and the next track was Monaco?

The Corvette would be at a huge disadvantage.

True, but in some instances success ballast can make for closer racing- Not in a series like this, I was thinking more Touring cars/One Make series. :)

True, but in some instances success ballast can make for closer racing- Not in a series like this, I was thinking more Touring cars/One Make series. :)

I personally wouldn't want to win a race where others have extra ballast.

Wouldn't really be a win I don't think.

But that's my opinion.

I understand ballast in real racing because there some cars often have a technical advantage and then ballast will bring it down more to driver skill.. here though that shouldn't be necessary if you test the cars enough ahead of a series.

I understand ballast in real racing because there some cars often have a technical advantage and then ballast will bring it down more to driver skill.. here though that shouldn't be necessary if you test the cars enough ahead of a series.

đź‘Ť

Thank you!

Wow, for a change I got to see you here too :gtpflag:

Attachments

• FIA GT1.pdf
    182.8 KB · Views: 18
  • FIA GT1 Teams.pdf
    176.2 KB · Views: 12
I don't like ballast, I'm just saying that I understand why some people like to use it as it allows a greater variety of people to do well. đź‘Ť

I don't like ballast, I'm just saying that I understand why some people like to use it as it allows a greater variety of people to do well. đź‘Ť

No, you were using subliminal messages to try and get success ballast in Season3 of FIA GT's!!!

:sly:

Oh damn, my cover has been blown! :scared:

It can be good in Touring cars is all I'll say. Anywho..... 9-6 to Sport softs. đź‘Ť

Oh damn, my cover has been blown! :scared:

It can be good in Touring cars is all I'll say. Anywho..... 9-6 to Sport softs. đź‘Ť

I think that's a win for Sports Softs as the amount of people left to vote will not even Racing Tyres up.

Testing has begun on Sports Tyres!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back