PURE | GT4 Cup: Season 3 | Season End

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 1,478 comments
Yes but its Eu only and im not sure Greece is in it so Tony cant compete :(.

Yes but im not sure I hope he can be great to see Aderrrm vs Tony in the flesh :).

I'm looking forward to it too, was a ds3 user when the last GTA was up and I'm pretty bad with the DS3 so I never bothered last time :lol:.

Are germany not ment to be getting their own GTA aswell ....so does that mean no german's in our GTA ? :confused:

Wtf is up with the smilies is that for april fools?

Might do Green if they get 2 chances that would be pretty dirty lol.

yeah, i wish they had the gta for canada, or at least include us in the american one.. not sure if any of the canadians on this site remember but back 6-7 years ago there was a show on discovery channel that was exactly the same as gta. it was based at the mont tremblant track with the jim russell racing school. it was a show that pinned 10 real racers vs. 10 online or hobbie racers. i was the next guy on the list if one of the 10 hobbie/online guys got sick or backed out for some reason... soooooo close to getting on show.

anyways would be cool if they had something like that again but apparently ratings werent the greatest.

By the way you guys are really slow at posting results:) lol. I think i'm way too eager. i always post my results on the google spreadsheets about 1 hour after the race, lol.

Well somewhere in the GTA forum it said there were 12 countries eligible for GT Academy this year. Countries like Greece don't get included I don't think, and whether that 12 includes Germany's separate one is another question.

I post the results for D1 and D2 together. That means I need someone, anyone from D2 to post the results with the gaps and fastest laps.

Total time for TA finishing D1 will also be handy if anyone caught it.

:)

yeah, sorry for the delay:

photogua.jpg

Best laps:

Joshua: 1:57.367
Litchi: 1:57.852
Green: 1:58.133

It's because you use some wacky tunes :P I remember trying out one of your FMSC tunes at Spa and my tyres had degraded the same amount when I got out of Eau Rouge than they would have after a whole lap with my tune lol. :scared:
Nah this time I wanted to be safe so I drove with a similar setup from TA.. So..I don't understand :(

EDIT: hey guys, what happen with the smileys...? There are all the same : confused :

Final Race Results: Round 4: Grand Valley

DIVISION 1

GTP_timeattack 45:14:000 (1:56.232)
tony1311 +08.007 (1:56.265)
GTP_Aderrrm +11.946 (1:56.266)
nsf05 +25.156 (1:56.956)
outlaw4rc +35.123 (1:57.311)
GTP_Biffy +42.165 (1:56.925)
GTP_cicua +43.877 (1:57.402)
TnJF +47.438 (1:58.202)
GTP_PaulMac +1:19.208 (1:58.809)

DIVISION 2

joshua1994 45:56.042 (1:57.367)
greennarcotics +11.816 (1:58.133)
Minion07 +19.126
GTP_Litchi +23.379 (1:57.852)
Jay_1086 +36.746
MULE_9242 +57.033
GTP_Racingworld +1:37.546
The-Reality-ca +2:21.556

Congrats to all podium finishers and Joshua for winning Division 2! Great job by nsf05 on his 4th position too! 👍

As always, podium finishers are entitled to prizes as listed in the OP! :)

OFFICIAL DRIVER AND TEAM STANDINGS
SERIES DRIVER AND TEAM STANDINGS

Dyna Motorsport have taken 2nd place in the Series team standings. It also looks like I've wrapped up the driver championship (Official one), but the Series one is still very much to play for. My gifted win at Monza did the fight for the championship no good. :guilty:

We've got 26 drivers signed up (25 excluding NEPALII) so let's try and get 2 full grids for the final week at Nurb GP/F. :)👍

Really need to pull something great out the bag if I'm going to beat Jay. Bring on a podium or D1? Heh, that'd be nice.

I really wish i could make the last race but unfortunatly i had already made plans that day...which i had forgot about. :( i was hoping i could get back into div 1 again. Oh well.

I hope i can join another series with you guys cause i had a blast both races.

If any of you are interested i have a series starting in may on weds nights. I have a couple spots still open. Let me know.

Dyna Motorsport have taken 2nd place in the Series team standings.

Go team Dyna!

The funny part is that me and cicua didn't get to race in the same division yet. When i'm in D1 he is in D2 and vice versa, including the pre-season race.

Go team Dyna!

The funny part is that me and cicua didn't get to race in the same division yet. When i'm in D1 he is in D2 and vice versa, including the pre-season race.

I noticed that too :lol:

Those OTL guys seem out of reach, but we should at least defend the 2nd place!

Go Dyna! :D

yeah joshua was on flying his fastest lap says it all, I tried to undercut him to slow him up abit but he came out the pits just infront of me. As soon as his tires warmed up he was off, may have been a different story if minion didn't crash early on. I think Litchi was the only one that could of stop the BMW's but I think he had issues with tear wear which ment him having to pit twice.

Good news guys. Really, really good news. I had a final interview for that job I wanted today. Felt it went quite well. 10 minutes later, I got a phone call. Start on Wednesday :D! Not sure if I will be at the final race due to this, but when I find out will let you know.

Happy days :)!

Congrats Reality. Nice one.

I'm doing another one of them spot races, like I did for Spa, on the 21st April. The OP was meant to be up today but there's been a small delay. :P So definitely tomorrow or the day after. :)

Good news guys. Really, really good news. I had a final interview for that job I wanted today. Felt it went quite well. 10 minutes later, I got a phone call. Start on Wednesday :D! Not sure if I will be at the final race due to this, but when I find out will let you know.

Happy days :)!

Congratulations team mate, it would be a pitty if you would not be there, but understandable.

Very nice Aderrrm I may give this a go in GTE Am ;).

Cool. 👍

Seeing as no one except for Nige has cashed in their prizes, I'll be sending those that should have received prizes a random car throughout the week. :P

Back