TOCA Season 4.2 - DaxCobra, Paul Mack, VenoMMotorsports Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,050 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that the VW was ripping us to shreds in PaulMac's hands just shows how good he is. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a wheel too. I've probably hit a plateau for racing with a DS3. Maybe it's time for me to dust off my DFGT and practice.

Looking at skipping the NASCAR. Championship shot for me in this matters more.

Furi, either run everything at the normal times, or else put both TOCA races ahead of the Legends, it's unfair for Dax and Neljack to miss out because you're going for some NASCAR. And you know that Dax can do a good job hosting, as well as Tom.👍

Thanks, akmuq...

Furi, either run everything at the normal times, or else put both TOCA races ahead of the Legends, it's unfair for Dax and Neljack to miss out because you're going for some NASCAR. And you know that Dax can do a good job hosting, as well as Tom.👍

Woo, I got a mention. :lol:

DK
The fact that the VW was ripping us to shreds in PaulMac's hands just shows how good he is. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a wheel too. I've probably hit a plateau for racing with a DS3. Maybe it's time for me to dust off my DFGT and practice.

You have a DFGT? Use it man, you constantly improve when using it, I'll just get an example.

TOCA Season 2 Nuburg GP/D finale 14-July 2011

Practice earlier and I got a 1:37.4

TOCA 100 practice Febuary 20th 2012

Me in a visitor message to Carb
And no I'm not afraid, cause I set a 1:35.8.:dunce:

You have a DFGT? Use it man, you constantly improve when using it, I'll just get an example.

TOCA Season 2 Nuburg GP/D finale 14-July 2011

TOCA 100 practice Febuary 20th 2012

I'm the same. Could only do 3'35s at Sarthe 2005 NC in my MKIV then, after moving to my DFGT and turning ABS off, my best is now 3'31.2. 👍

I don't want to sound up myself here, but I seem to be very quick at Le Mans. I'll set some laps later and report back.

And due to the Vw having 10mph in hand in the long le sarthe straights...

Just to confirm Le Mans will run at actual french time, so when lounge opens @ 7pm our time, the track time will be set to 8pm.

For me the Mini man and to a certain degree the Volvo guys are the only ones with a real reason to "moan" yet everything I hear from them seems to be positive.:crazy:

Cheers Johnboy:tup:

Well I was going to pull Polestar Racing from the TOCA grid last week because of total lack of pace from the Volvo and Matty's absence due to not having his quota of broadband. But I decided, what the hell, I'll race on.

If nothing else I have a lot of fun watching you plebs arguing amongst each other about other people’s cars and not concentrating on your own pace ECT. The Volvo is crap, we all know that but I sure don’t bitch about others.

You don’t like it when others beat you? Stop racing in TOCA and go elsewhere otherwise better your own driving and car setup and beat those you bitch about!!

I’ll be doing my own small racing series later in the year with a “three strikes and out” policy.
I won’t tolerate this kind of behaviour from anyone.

YOU KNEW what you where signing up to before the season started so why moan about it now.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

:( I still havent been able to resolve the car issue. If it continues for 4 days i might have to resign :/

Weren't you driving a Volvo?

EDIT: My mistake, I got VW and Volvo mixed up. :dunce:

DK
Weren't you driving a Volvo?

No, im in the vw, since the update all my packs have been unistalled but if i try to install them it says they already are. Its happened before and i had to wait for THREE updates

No, im in the vw, since the update all my packs have been unistalled but if i try to install them it says they already are. Its happened before and i had to wait for THREE updates

Delete gt5 and reinstall everything?

Could try but, its dlc i dont think it would effect that. :(

You might have the DLC files ont there to unlock it all but its corupted so it realises there is dlc on there but can't use the files.

haitch40
You might have the DLC files ont there to unlock it all but its corupted so it realises there is dlc on there but can't use the files.

Ive tried deleting the files and redownloading them from the psn store but it didnt work, but thanks for the concern.

Ive tried deleting the files and redownloading them from the psn store but it didnt work, but thanks for the concern.

But then the files to run it are in the patches not the dlc, the dlc unlocks it so that could be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back