TOCA Season 4.2 - DaxCobra, Paul Mack, VenoMMotorsports Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,050 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
got this lap time in a personal test earlier

picture.php

I feel your pain Akmuq. A few of my friends were going to the cinema to see The Avengers, I asked if I could come and then I realised, "Aw bollocks I still have TOCA!" Funny and annoying at the same time. :lol: :grumpy:

Yeah last week I missed the Legends because I was doing nothing really in the town, unforunately, 'the town' is 20 minutes away, ah well, at least I still have the lead.:D

Not a moan, just a statement.

VW: 4.26.6

Mazda: 4:29.0

Mazda cannot pass VW on the straights in slipstream, as soon as the Mazda goes for the pass, the VW starts pulling away again.

Not a moan, just a statement.

Mazda cannot pass VW on the straights in slipstream, as soon as the Mazda goes for the pass, the VW starts pulling away again.

As Furi posted, don't forget about the rain.

Right.

Because the VW drivers have flicked the issue under the carpet again, that's the end of the matter.

Right.

Because the VW drivers have flicked the issue under the carpet again, that's the end of the matter.

Nah Mazda find reason whinge despite them fastest. It;s like Red Bull complaining about Hispania. You've got all the bloody grip in the world in corners.

You dont undersand 11mph doesnt just go away I was in the VW ofc in our little test and I could see Dax wasnt impressed at not being able to pass on the longest straight in Toca :lol:.

Even if you guys cant do that lap the VW will be an absolute sob to race and im sick of your ignorance tbh.

Furi what a load of Tosh Mazda isnt any faster than the Honda.

Also grip the VW has pleanty if anything it bites more!

For E.g in Porsche im understeering in the Mazda. In the VW I was oversteering slightly and hugging the inside and then lets not forget 11mph in the straights (171mph).

Fyi both the 29.0 and 26.6 are from me. Theres no way in hell I lost 2.4 seconds on myself all of a sudden..

Im just saying your ignorance is really annoying me now.

I mean its not like its Honda complaining in BTCC over around 1-2mph its over 10mph difference ffs.

Fyi both the 29.0 and 26.6 are from me. Theres no way in hell I lost 2.4 seconds on myself all of a sudden..

Im just saying your ignorance is really annoying me now.

Personally, I don't care what decision is made. It's not my call.

Well, Paul summed that up for me.

And yeah, Marunda, the Volvo and the Mini are jokes.

Volvo will get a performance break for next season. Mini will hopefully return in 1 way or another.

The fact is that I was losing .3 of a second (to Dax) at the two chicanes on the Mulsanne and more in the Porsche curves. :ouch:

Why not now?

People complain when I make mid-season changes...

If so required, during the mid season break in a week and a half, I will PM people with a potential break for the final 3 races.

I don't think anyone will complain for the Volvo and the Mini to be improved.

If anything, it will be praised.

I dont care give volvo like 40 less kgs and the mini stage 3 weight reduction I want the slow cars to be as fast as possible. Then the stupidly fast VW to be pegged back in a some sort of way.

You can say as much tosh as you want the fact remains 11mph is too much for little if not no disadvatage in the bends imagine this. VW behind any other Toca car zooms past in draft going over 10-15 mph fast due to draft then the car trys to do the same but cant even draw level with the VW...

Thats the worst feeling a driver can have not even being able to keep up in draft therefore have no chance to pass. Its what I like to call a B:censored: to race. Again I say it doesnt matter if you cant win because your not good/fast enough the speed in straights and on laps is clearly there.

Toca irl would peg back the VW boost as they tried to do with the LGP ford when it was dominating up straights but wasnt really winning until the end of the season.

Reg changes for Volvo are going to be consideref either after this weekend or the week after.

QUOTE=DaxCobra Not a moan, just a statement.

Volvo about 4.40.0. Not a moan, just a fact!

@ PaulMac>>>>> Shut up, Just Shut up, Shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back