TOCA Season 4.2 - DaxCobra, Paul Mack, VenoMMotorsports Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,050 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
This advantage is negated somewhat by the VW driver's ability (not meant as a personal jab, just using past results as a guideline)

Ouch. :lol:

Admittedly I have been doing rubbish this season though. Crashes everywhere. >_>

And Sumo crashed me off :P. Chris sent you a setup you can try using got 154mph at a push but 153mph was more consistant, my car is only running 288bhp (0 Miles aka not run in) atm so you may get faster than that :). Pb for the slow Mini was only a 4:35.8 :(.

Don't know what it is about me and TOCA but my mom just told me about a close family friends 80th birthday which will be at 7 tomorrow..

Again I am really sorry Fox, seems Saturdays aren't a good time for me anymore.

I should be able to make next week but if not I will pull out to let any reserves take up my seat as a permanent driver.

Yeah sorry Chris can only tune it to be so fast :(. (Furi Stage 3 weight reduction for Mini now!)

well he said about getting an upgrade during the mid season break

and i also think and i've said it before that the mini lacks power and torque in the lower rpm range

Imo its more top end the Mini struggles its aceleration for me seems not too bad ;).

Oh yeah... Shifting earlier than normal is sort of important for this car atleast on my gear ratios 6th is at it optimum range without draft :). So you should see and improvment in top speed over your 147 ;). (153-155ish)

So the moaning is to grant you good luck right? So that you stay at the top Dax and paul.:lol:

Official Schedule for Saturday:

6.45pm - Room open.
7pm - TOCA Legends Quali begins
7.20pm - TOCA Legends race.
7.45pm - TOCA Quali
8.05pm - TOCA Race 1
8.45pm - TOCA Race 2.

Tonight Schedule.

Also some news: JediJoe MAY be in the TC Engineering Infiniti tonight, and does anyone know if Matty is back?

what speeds are people hitting down the straight? the one before the first chicane on the mulsane?

The Honda accelerates like mad which means it will be very effective at drafting.

Unless it's following a VW.

wow, that is surprising. i was able to get 163 and still have more revs to come (draft buffer). i thought the honda was a bullet down the straights...

This Honda was always the car you didn't want to have since it came in for Season 3 due to having no torque, with the draft it was trouble when chris had it in pre-season S4.1, but no body took the chance on it for a full season, Boyce did but he wasn't at every race. Now that it's 100KG lighter it's got a better chance at winning races but it still ain't too great on a straight, unless it's in the draft.

This Honda was always the car you didn't want to have since it came in for Season 3 due to having no torque, with the draft it was trouble when chris had it in pre-season S4.1, but no body took the chance on it for a full season, Boyce did but he wasn't at every race. Now that it's 100KG lighter it's got a better chance at winning races but it still ain't too great on a straight, unless it's in the draft.

yea, it seems to fly out the corners but loses it a bit at top end

Btw in my tests I got the VW nudging 171 and 172 at a push and braking damn late.

Furinkazen
Also some news: JediJoe MAY be in the TC Engineering Infiniti tonight, and does anyone know if Matty is back?

I've already posted about my appearance..

Matty
Don't know what it is about me and TOCA but my mom just told me about a close family friends 80th birthday which will be at 7 tomorrow..

Again I am really sorry Fox, seems Saturdays aren't a good time for me anymore.

I should be able to make next week but if not I will pull out to let any reserves take up my seat as a permanent driver.

We are open!

6.45pm - Room open. (DONE)
6.50pm - TOCA Legends Quali begins
7.20pm - TOCA Legends race.
7.45pm - TOCA Quali
8.05pm - TOCA Race 1
8.45pm - TOCA Race 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back