TOCA Season 4.2 - DaxCobra, Paul Mack, VenoMMotorsports Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,050 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
From one of the guys I was talking to

"i was out of order saying you're driving is bad. i apologise. i'm gonna quit after this as well. I was alongside furi and he turned in on me. 4 times. i know my driving isn't the cleanest but tonight was awful. actually wish i had listened to you in the first place, you speak a lot of sense "

Now all of a sudden people seem to understand me :rolleyes: Bit late - but you know

Andy, that's stirring the pot!

Andy, that's stirring the pot!

Im sorry but since another drivers have said and agreed to a PURE guy that the driving is bad, does that not make it seem worse to you guys for not listening to the rookie - me - about driving standards?? Its annoying. One guys says something and everyone sees the light.

I say it and everyone tells me to shut up. Im pointing it out - something that made me left, as no one listened but agree now.

the pot has been cooking since the start, now it's boiled over. He is just pointing out the facts

Yes - just pointing out what I have been saying since the start

the pot has been cooking since the start, now it's boiled over. He is just pointing out the facts

As I said before, people knew what they were getting into from the start and knew this would happen.

Im sorry but since another drivers have said and agreed to a PURE guy that the driving is bad, does that not make it seem worse to you guys for not listening to the rookie - me - about driving standards?? Its annoying. One guys says something and everyone sees the light.

I say it and everyone tells me to shut up. Im pointing it out - something that made me felt, as no one listened but agree now.

You had a right rant at me pre-season about my driving in the Volvo. Others have punted me off and I have said nothing. Why? Because its not worth it. Anything I have to say is in a PM and its left at that.

I'm here for the racing and to enjoy myself not continualy moan my arse off at others.

Some of you in here need to get laid more, that'll calm you down

VW will lose turbo for rest of season and go N (normally aspirated).

Multiple drivers have caught my eye tonight, and if anyone has complaints about DRIVING PM me.

You had a right rant at me pre-season about my driving in the Volvo. Others have punted me off and I have said nothing. Why? Because its not worth it. Anything I have to say is in a PM and its left at that.

I'm here for the racing and to enjoy myself not continualy moan my arse off at others.

I do normally PM the guy I had an incident with or was involved with and settle it there and then (V8's key example)

But on here its a bit more......difficult when everyone else seems to be moaning at you since round 1. Its pointless making jokes or insults at me and my private life outside of GTP. I dont need to have - what you seem to believe will solve everything - because the fault lies within the drivers or the system of the series or maybe both. Either way - this series is still losing its respect and image slowly, also slowly losing its drivers.

Calm it down. Im just stating what Ive said before, facts, your just stiring a pot. Theres an idea - go smoke some pot to cool your beans.

VW will lose turbo for rest of season and go N (normally aspirated).

Multiple drivers have caught my eye tonight, and if anyone has complaints about DRIVING PM me.

It's a little late for that..

HSR is even more of a fast track than Le Mans.

I hear Biffys problems and I agree its got worse tonight, I got rammed up the 🤬 multiple times and that annoyed me. There will be penalties, warnings at the least.

As I said before, people knew what they were getting into from the start and knew this would happen.

By all means have that attitude if you want the series to regress further than it already has. There is nothing enjoyable about people continuously ramming each other off the road. When I signed up, I too thought the moaning was over the top. But now, when there is at least 6/7 people who are unhappy... well ignoring it won't solve anything.

By all means have that attitude if you want the series to regress further than it already has. There is nothing enjoyable about people continuously ramming each other off the road. When I signed up, I too thought the moaning was over the top. But now, when there is at least 6/7 people who are unhappy... well ignoring it won't solve anything.

I saw a lot of weaving on the straight for a start.

I'm done with TOCA, I'm joining Dax's new series.

i did nothing wrong tonight because i wasn't near anyone as my car is slow and it's even slower than the volvo's

Ok if people really are that mad and its not the usual then I take back what I said.

Tom
Sorry mate, and I know that I've got a 2 season contract to see out but I simply didn't enjoy TOCA this evening.

You sign contracts? Thats a little odd its a game.

You make pointless comments? That's a little odd but yeah.

He does nothing but seek to annoy people. I don't ever remember seeing his name on the sign-up list.. so why is he posting in this thread?

You make pointless comments? That's a little odd but yeah.

And how is it pointless? I am saying that commiting to one team and car for many seasons is not exactly what I would expect from a casual series on a game.

And above no I don't seek to annoy people I have a joke now and again but man your taking it personally arent you? Yes I am not on the list. I was a reserve for furis team.

And how is it pointless? I am saying that commiting to one team and car for many seasons is not exactly what I would expect from a casual series on a game.

And above no I don't seek to annoy people I have a joke now and again but man your taking it personally arent you? Yes I am not on the list. I was a reserve for furis team.

A casual series, well if it's the series host doing the contract stuff, probably not too casual.

Yup he was confirmed ages ago if you watched the thread - Furi just never updated 👍

My point is, you don't post anything that is vaguely relevant or purposeful. And no, I'm not taking it personally, just find your comments, well, pointless.

Haitch JB loves ya kid!:dopey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back