TOCA Season 4.2 - DaxCobra, Paul Mack, VenoMMotorsports Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,050 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
News has reached me of a couple people confirming their departure from TOCA, so we have 2 spots open now.

20 mins to Legends race, quali is going on now.

My car issue hasnt been resolved, because of this i unforntantly have to withdraw sorry. :( Its been great fun and ive made some good friends, il keep active on the forums btw. Good luck to everyone. Thanks

Honda currently P1 in quali with Akmuq. The night is drawing in, will be a ride. Best of luck all, race starts 8 mins.

Major changes due. Regs and penalties. Not impressed. PM me issues, no wars on this thread.

Major changes due. Regs and penalties. Not impressed. PM me issues, no wars on this thread.

Oh Furi, how hypocritical.

You make the regs so you get a win (congrats on that by the way) and then you cut people up and turn in on them etc......

And to top it off, you let incidents occur that should never have even occured at all.

Oh Furi, how hypocritical.

You make the regs so you get a win (congrats on that by the way) and then you cut people up and turn in on them etc......

And to top it off, you let incidents occur that should never have even occured at all.

I have not rigged anything. Don't be daft.

Oh ok, I am daft.

I am daft when I saw this coming 3 weeks ago, as did Paul. Yes, I am very daft.

Goodnight, Furi.

The worst thing about La Sarthe is that the long straights mean that if you lose contact with a drafting train, it's pretty much game over. :banghead:

The whole thing is a mess, in all honesty. People think they can get away with anything.. and they do. I don't even care if I sound elitist here but this is why PURE series are always much more fun to race in. In two weeks all I've seen is that people just have no respect for each other on the track, and will just stick their car wherever they damn well please, practically not giving a s*** what happens to the person they so happen to hit. It's like no-one has ever laid eyes on the OLR :rolleyes:

To me this series just stinks of a demolition derby. If it's to improve.. well, you all have to buck up your ideas. You all need a good re-think about what you're actually doing on the track.. that goes to everyone, including Furi.

DK
The worst thing about La Sarthe is that the long straights mean that if you lose contact with a drafting train, it's pretty much game over. :banghead:

No offence DK, but your driving today was appalling.

The whole thing is a mess, in all honesty. People think they can get away with anything.. and they do. I don't even care if I sound elitist here but this is why PURE series are always much more fun to race in. In two weeks all I've seen is that people just have no respect for each other on the track, and will just stick their car wherever they damn well please, practically not giving a s*** what happens to the person they so happen to hit. It's like no-one has ever laid eyes on the OLR :rolleyes:

To me this series just stinks of a demolition derby. If it's to improve.. well, you all have to buck up your ideas. You all need a good re-think about what you're actually doing on the track.. that goes to everyone, including Furi.
Oh my Lord - finally someone else thought what I was thinking about the racing. Thank you good Sir :bowdown:

Oh my Lord - finally someone else thought what I was thinking about the racing. Thank you good Sir :bowdown:

I too, am also done. I think that the VW was ridiculous. I like winning because I've earned it, not because it's a walkover.

Tom
No offence DK, but your driving today was appalling.

I know. :banghead: I really don't care whether or not you said "No offence" beforehand, my driving can only be described in AUP-violating terms.

Tom
I too, am also done. I think that the VW was ridiculous. I like winning because I've earned it, not because it's a walkover.

No I was not talking about that - I agreed with Biffy about the driving in TOCA. The VW is another matter. But the driving is the one thing no one cares about. Ive just had 2 guys PM saying they should of left when I did. I mean pointless because what can I say but still - I think it echo's the message I said from round 1.

That will never happen :P

So everyone is moaning because the VW won at the fastest track in the world.

I think no one in TOCA understands that not every car can be equal :lol: So they get p***ed when they lose to a car which is faster than theirs

That will never happen :P

So everyone is moaning because the VW won at the fastest track in the world.

Obviously you haven't even bothered to read properly. Stop trolling, it really isn't funny in the slightest, just a waste of a post.

From one of the guys I was talking to

"i was out of order saying you're driving is bad. i apologise. i'm gonna quit after this as well. i know my driving isn't the cleanest but tonight was awful. actually wish i had listened to you in the first place, you speak a lot of sense "

Now all of a sudden people seem to understand me :rolleyes: Bit late - but you know

Last edited:
No I was not talking about that - I agreed with Biffy about the driving in TOCA. The VW is another matter. But the driving is the one thing no one cares about. Ive just had 2 guys PM saying they should of left when I did. I mean pointless because what can I say but still - I think it echo's the message I said from round 1.

the driving went downhill after you left. tonight was a free for all. I know i'm not innocent but some people where pretty vicious tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back