• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Ok,here's my contribution to this excellent thread:

F40 Prototype/GT no 74047 Chassis No.ZFFGJ34B000074047

Real car
[...]

Replica
[...]

That is a fine piece of work you did Jeep. Great work like the others said already 👍
How does it feel, building one from scratch?

It was a change from the usual cars with everything added and me hanging on for dear life. It has a balance to it that makes for a nice drive. I don't know all these cars you all are replicating. But the ZELE felt good to drive. I will need to drive it again and then buy one from the dealer and drive that. So next time I have some driving time, I will do just that.

Thank you for your input mate, good to hear you liked driving the ZELE.
Another one I would say you take a spin, is the Audi R8 Abt GT R that I got currently shared (from ID_racing)..smooth drive too 👍

I have updated some (16) of my tunes due to the "0mm-FC 0mm"-thing, watch the last 2 sites in my thread for it. The rest will be updated in the next couple of days...

Tomorrow, 2 new tunes will come in, the Mine's BNR34 STREET Version and a golden Supra wants to get out of my garage. :D

Hey mate,

Are you changing all tunes?!?!?! Not sure if I would keep up...

HeeeHaaa, wheelie car is here....:scared:

[...]

[...]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one mate haha

Outeke.......

Y U No
main-thumb-t-74965-50-VKWoFG2JsHMiEQMy6B15KLAyuP2rZ5Vr.jpeg

Send Me FR?

all of mine, yes. And you'll get a Top Secret GT300 Supra in the next minutes...

Lots of work...respect mate!!
Cool I like the Top Secret cars...is it gold? :)

Thanks mate 👍

yup, at least the clostest gold, I got...

Good enough for me mate, thanks a lot for the effort you've put in it.
Wished everybody was as thankful for hard work....

A good life lesson learned...think it was the mentality of the country though :)

Thanks for the Aston Martin Sir!!!

Yeah, you did a good job on th ZELE one.

And you know, it is all because it is ....

ORANGE

I'm surprised no one has tried doing the Enzo MIG-1

Nobody wants to replica a brick :lol: :lol: :lol:
At least I never found fun in the Enzo..(only when grinding La Sarthe :lol:)

OP updated:

Received yesterday:

• PugDogRock: Esprit NSX NA1
  • ID_racing: 2010 Audi R8 Abt GT R
  • OSE_CAP_SHADOW: Wheelsandmore V10.6 R8

Received today:

• OSE_CAP_SHADOW: Mansory Vanquish S
  • Limey77: RE Amemiya RX8
  • ich122: Top Secret GT300 Supra
  • Monatsende: Tribute 2 GREEN hell
  • geeseventy6: Level 25 (Bob)

Traded for:

Thanks guys, again nice replica's 👍 :bowdown:

Last edited:
I am preparing your SRT4 as we speak, and will send it tomarrow. After this, its on to the Mustang (I might be done today)

EDIT: Outeke, I finished the Mustang & the SRT4, I will send them tomarrow and Thursday, the two cars I would like are the Ford GT Geiger HP790 and the Shelby GT500 Super Snake (630 HP one), am I allowed to make the tune public in my personal tuning thread

Last edited:
I am preparing your SRT4 as we speak, and will send it tomarrow. After this, its on to the Mustang (I might be done today)

EDIT:

Challenge_accepted.jpg

I found my next project

EDIT: Outeke, I finished the Mustang & the SRT4, I will send them tomarrow and Thursday, the two cars I would like are the Ford GT Geiger HP790 and the Shelby GT500 Super Snake (630 HP one), am I allowed to make the tune public in my personal tuning thread

Before we go into trading, I first want to know, which replicas?
Just "SRT4" and "Mustang" doesn't say much to me, sorry.
Of the "Mustang" I have at least 4 in my OP already....

Just a bit more details..and yes, of course you can publish your tune to your thread or any other thread 👍

2011 NISMO GT-R RC sent over to Ouwtje:tup:

You rock mate, thank you! :bowdown:

Before we go into trading, I first want to know, which replicas?
Just "SRT4" and "Mustang" doesn't say much to me, sorry.
Of the "Mustang" I have at least 4 in my OP already....

Just a bit more details..and yes, of course you can publish your tune to your thread or any other thread 👍

The Mopar SRT4 Stage III from ich122, and the Giugiaro Ford Mustang that I've been working on. I will be sending these today and tomarrow

SOC/S2 Project Supra
450hp
Although this isn't any Exotic nor Super Sport car, but most likely you had a ride on one of these in your real life :D
Pretty fun for some 500pp seasonal :)

ajpg0.jpg

KartSpace_2.jpg

@ OSE_CAP__Shadow
thanks for upload the Audi 👍

SOC/S2 Project Supra
450hp
Although this isn't any Exotic nor Super Sport car, but most likely you had a ride on one of these in your real life :D
Pretty fun for some 500pp seasonal :)

[...]

[...]

@ OSE_CAP__Shadow
thanks for upload the Audi 👍

Nice green is not ugly ;-)
Did you drive the kart track with that car? :lol: :lol:

The only problem was, it turned into a bumper car right away :grumpy:

Wasn't that you who did that? You cannot blame the car.
Leave the controller/wheel alone and see if the car bumps by itself :lol: :lol:

OK HAHHAA (At least somebody laught)

Very nice man, altho wrong color wheels :)
FR coming your way later on, so I can make my own 👍

The original ones are something like a matte black,I used a more shiny carbon black chip.Perhaps my picture won't do it justice.I'll post the details of that Replica asap for everyone to create,if they want to :)
gemballa-ferrari-enzo-mig-u1-4.jpg

scaled.php

The Replica imo,drives much better than the factory in game version.The suspension is carefully tuned and the use of racing tires(soft front,medium rear) was a necessity,to come close to a real life result.The sport tyres of GT5,on the ENZO,behave like a set of worn out comfort hard :D

The original ones are something like a matte black,I used a more shiny carbon black chip.Perhaps my picture won't do it justice.I'll post the details of that Replica asap for everyone to create,if they want to :)
gemballa-ferrari-enzo-mig-u1-4.jpg

scaled.php

The Replica imo,drives much better than the factory in game version.The suspension is carefully tuned and the use of racing tires(soft front,medium rear) was a necessity,to come close to a real life result.The sport tyres of GT5,on the ENZO,behave like a set of worn out comfort hard :D

Great stuff man, love it either way 👍

Back