TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaping up interestingly... maybe we'll have to blow out the cobwebs with a test on... friday or saturday night?

Shaping up interestingly... maybe we'll have to blow out the cobwebs with a test on... friday or saturday night?

i can't do those :(, how about the old tuesday test sessions? the same time TOCA asia is on, after its finishes obviously, but that time on a tuesday night

i can't do those :(, how about the old tuesday test sessions? the same time TOCA asia is on, after its finishes obviously, but that time on a tuesday night

I can't turn a wheel until friday at earliest due to my usage.

I can't turn a wheel until friday at earliest due to my usage.

People could do their own private tests this week, but we have the first 'official' test next tuesday. like the first one at Barcelona in the F1. :)

That makes me realise no Sumo yet :S

He'll be in somepoint... If anyone has bad connections and / or driving then they'll be weeded out before the start of the season.

V8 old guns appear to have formed a TOCA Invasion Fleet! Preparing broadside cannons!!!

is that allowed?

Yeah. Reserve drivers are fine, JB was TC Engineering's 5th driver of the season when he stepped in. As long as there are no more than 2 of them at a meeting its fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back