TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we drive the majority did in Indy Car today we'll be in for great season, what a race it was. If you missed it I highly reccomend finding somewhere to watch it, up there with Wheldons win last year :)

There all on youtube - wait a few days, and type in Full race Indy 500 or something đź‘Ť

Ovlov drivers confirmed JB and Cunny17 aka Stu will be trying to boost the Swedish wagons reputation a little.
Teamname/colours tbc aswell as much needed cover driver/s.

You teamed up with a toad? Im disgusted. :lol:

Licensed to shoot. All we need is a russian TOCA round and a Lada now. :lol:

lol, in history we learnt that they made their version of NATO with the warsaw pact. i wouldn't be surprised to see Furinkazenov make a series called TOCAR, the same specs as this one. then you post about it being similar to yours and your account disappears and all records of you and this series vanish. that is the soviet way :lol:

lol, in history we learnt that they made their version of NATO with the warsaw pact. i wouldn't be surprised to see Furinkazenov make a series called TOCAR, the same specs as this one. then you post about it being similar to yours and your account disappears and all records of you and this series vanish. that is the soviet way :lol:

The GDR says that is not the soviet way :lol:

The soviets only did the warsaw pact to react to the threat.

Other than that they even made western culture illegal.

/buzzkillington

The GDR says that is not the soviet way :lol:

The soviets only did the warsaw pact to react to the threat.

Other than that they even made western culture illegal.

/buzzkillington

i tell you who would have the soviet way, akmuq. his entering message is FFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM. are there any good race tracks in russia?

Im in mr Furi

not sure on car yet but put me down :)

Oh god is this the Season 2 revival? Your in slot 17, first reserve, unless you secure a seat with someone.

in regards to all the arguing, I am ok with whatever Furi decides, its his series.

but in real BTCC there are many teams that run the same kind of car so why not here also? I understand the desire to have a diverse field, but in real life there are only 2 MG6's in BTCC and I think only 2 Ford's but many BMWs, Hondas, etc. So perhaps tweaking the system (and I am merely thinking out loud, not trying to step on anyone's toes) so that it ensures that there will be at least 2 of each car represented, so keep the 5 teams that must have 1 of the 5 cars, then let the 'Independents' choose any car, but give the option of being classified as a full team with teammates, or being a single independent driver. Possibly limiting the amount of the same type of car to 3 for the independents, so maybe you will get 3 extra Nissans and 3 extra Fords.

This gives the possibility of having 8 total teams and satisfying some of the disgruntled people, while also ensuring a diverse field of cars.

Anyway however you do it is fine with me Furi, I'm here to race đź‘Ť

in regards to all the arguing, I am ok with whatever Furi decides, its his series.

but in real BTCC there are many teams that run the same kind of car so why not here also? I understand the desire to have a diverse field, but in real life there are only 2 MG6's in BTCC and I think only 2 Ford's but many BMWs, Hondas, etc. So perhaps tweaking the system (and I am merely thinking out loud, not trying to step on anyone's toes) so that it ensures that there will be at least 2 of each car represented, so keep the 5 teams that must have 1 of the 5 cars, then let the 'Independents' choose any car, but give the option of being classified as a full team with teammates, or being a single independent driver. Possibly limiting the amount of the same type of car to 3 for the independents, so maybe you will get 3 extra Nissans and 3 extra Fords.

This gives the possibility of having 8 total teams and satisfying some of the disgruntled people, will also ensuring a diverse field of cars.

Anyway however you do it is fine with me Furi, I'm here to race đź‘Ť

The whole point of this original system I put in was so there was even spread, not like 14 team drivers and 2 independents. Thats why the Independents where limited to two of each car as well, combined with the teams that means no more than 4 of each. It was either that or mandate 8 teams.

Oh god is this the Season 2 revival? Your in slot 17, first reserve, unless you secure a seat with someone.

lol your never let me forget that will you :LOL:
now i have a better net i can race.

yeah I understand, its tough to organize all this and satisfy everyone, but thanks for doing it man, looks great and I'm excited for it đź‘Ť

lol your never let me forget that will you :LOL:
now i have a better net i can race.

Well... this field looks strong. Out of the 17 people registered there are 7 previous race winners.

Joe can jump in anything and be up there from the start. He's fast. Sumo fast.

wins/podium in every race i have had with him. awesome driver, clean ,consistent and a real contender for the title. GT5 alien if anything :lol:

I'm more of a mid-alien, with a weakness in tuning/making setups. Drivers like ImmortalPilot are the aliens.

I'm more of a mid-alien, with a weakness in tuning/making setups. Drivers like ImmortalPilot are the aliens.

yea, but with these cars setup isn't everything. i didn't even understand how to set my transmission or any of my suspension (bar springs) and i won a race. you will definitely shoot up the all time leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back