TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's reasons I message people that i'd be opening it in advance and I said on the reveal thread that Mazda, Ford, Volvo would be in.

Yeah but you didn't allow any time for testing with the correct specs.

Why?

If you had one independent room and one teams room and ran the championships as separate it would be fine. :confused:

yea, but then you get two small rooms, i think at le mans we had 10 finishers, now there were 7 team drivers, and 3 independents....

Why?

If you had one independent room and one teams room and ran the championships as separate it would be fine. :confused:

Boom. I first proposed this back in 4.1. but it seems that this will never work in practice.

Still, I'm happy with one room.

Its the grid size thats the problem, if you have drop outs. :scared:

Problem was people thought Divison 2 was for the slower drivers, and they quit

People might think - oh ind room is worse than the team room, and they mighrt quit losing more people

Bigger field in one room = more people to race.

Independents were possibly going to get axed after this season...

Think Furi is worried that it may turn into a Focus series perhaps:scared:

it should be fine, the ford was the same speed as the other cars last season, only new car is the skyline, and im sure thats on the pace. it is pretty quick down the straight though, and with some tuning it's handling problems can be solved

Yay arguing already.

Although I was almost not going to test all the cars just 2 or so because I thought I would not get a car I liked so I agree you should allow people to test before opening sign ups.

Im in the tinychat if anyone wants to join. Or rage.

Last edited:
Sorry... the ending to the Indianapolis 500 has silenced me...

don't tell me what happened, all on record :). saying that, it does take a lot to silence you :/. Just to confirm me and akmuq are running the Nissan, team name TBC and colour TBC. he is the #1 driver tho :P

don't tell me what happened, all on record :). saying that, it does take a lot to silence you :/. Just to confirm me and akmuq are running the Nissan, team name TBC and colour TBC. he is the #1 driver tho :P

Me too!

No Indy 500 chat!

Very off-topic anyway here.

No spoilers either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back