TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Feel free to name a reserve driver. TC Engineering had 5 drivers last season :lol:

Yep me was 5 i think.:lol:

Well i will reserve a teamspot in the car everybody hates talks ongoing.

Last edited:
Yep me was 5 i think.:lol:

Well i will reserve a teamspot in the car everybody hates talks ongoing.

FOr TOCA noobs thats Volvo :lol: (which still won constructors with me and akmuq in S3)

Actually we have no noobs do we? Pretty much every driver who has signed up has raced against me before...

Sign me up (PSN: driftking18594), but I'm still unsure over which car I should pick.

Ok I will form the 1st member of the Honda team, name TBA (I am crap with names so may ask whoever becomes my team mate to name the team).

Last edited:
Ok I will form the 1st member of the Honda team, name TBA (I am crap with names so may ask whoever becomes my team mate to name the team).

This means...

Entry04.png

Looking forward to this.

Going to be great with longer races I think. :) Especially the Nurb 24h :) best track in the game.

Last edited:
Anyone want to join the Championship winning team VenoMMotorsport?

Neljack came to the end of his contract.

Nah, I can't be bothered any more. That rule about the limited cars per team is stupid, people who got there 1st now have an advantage.

Put me down as a reserve at best.

Nah, I can't be bothered any more. That rule about the limited cars per team is stupid, people who got there 1st now have an advantage.

Put me down as a reserve at best.

I do agree actually...

In Season 3 we used to be free to choose any car for our teams regardless of what the others have done. I could've lost my chance to run a Mazda team if I didn't jump in really quickly once the thread got up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back