TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree actually...

In Season 3 we used to be free to choose any car for our teams regardless of what the others have done. I could've lost my chance to run a Mazda team if I didn't jump in really quickly once the thread got up.

I want to test them all 1st.

I've lost interest now.

I do agree actually...

In Season 3 we used to be free to choose any car for our teams regardless of what the others have done. I could've lost my chance to run a Mazda team if I didn't jump in really quickly once the thread got up.

Then is S4.1 people complained that there were too many of 1 car and that they should be a handicap.

I want to test them all 1st.

I've lost interest now.

:rolleyes:

I think there should be a date when cars can be selected, rather than opening the thread and first come first serve, because clearly the only guys who's tested the cars are Furi and Chris and they have an advantage. And Furi has already selected the Ford before anyone had the choice even before the thread opened.

You should wait like a week, to allow time to test, and then select the cars really

I think there should be a date when cars can be selected, rather than opening the thread and first come first serve, because clearly the only guys who's tested the cars are Furi and Chris and they have an advantage. And Furi has already selected the Ford before anyone had the choice even before the thread opened.

You should wait like a week, to allow time to test, and then select the cars really

Despite the fact their the same as S4.2 cars and S3 specs near enough...

Typical. I do something people want for S4.2 and people like it. Then next season its suddenly wrong :rolleyes:

In order to maximise the amount of teams and entrants why not just have two rooms?

Split the independents and teams into separate rooms and just run them as 2 completely separate championships. :)

Nah, I can't be bothered any more. That rule about the limited cars per team is stupid, people who got there 1st now have an advantage.

Put me down as a reserve at best.

Said there was no time to test i just took a punt in the end.:nervous:

Despite the fact their the same as S4.2 cars and S3 specs near enough...

Typical. I do something people want for S4.2 and people like it. Then next season its suddenly wrong :rolleyes:

Yeah but if say me and JB were a team, we'd have to guess to select a car before there all taken were out testing. And we might find we both hate the car - theres no time to decide, its just quick and select before there all gone otherwise your an independent. And I dont remember anyone in S4 saying "we should just allow all cars open when the thread is made"

Just give them a week to actaully test the cars, then allow them to select cars - because you're going to end with people moaning that there car is rubbish and they didnt get enough time to test the other cars or they were taken etc etc etc

I'll say it again:

In order to maximise the amount of teams and entrants why not just have two rooms?

Split the independents and teams into separate rooms and just run them as 2 completely separate championships. :)

That will open up the car choices and it's not like you won't get enough interest.

I'll say it again:

That will open up the car choices and it's not like you won't get enough interest.

I have thought of that... but for moment its too difficult to organise.

Vtec's entry has officially been rejected.

So as the championship winning team from last season, I can't even make a team?

Lol, yeah, I am out.

An idea is praised at the time and yet doesn;t work later :grumpy: Oh well akmuq has suggested an idea for S6.

When was the idea praised?

People never complained once in 4.1 when I spoke to them and said it was fine to split cars up when I suggested it in lobbies. Also Strawman.. are you here merely to try and pick holes every two minutes> Just asking..

People never complained once in 4.1 when I spoke to them and said it was fine to split cars up when I suggested it in lobbies. Also Strawman.. are you here merely to try and pick holes every two minutes> Just asking..

*Takes breath*

Can't believe I am about to back Strawman up...

He is just putting his opinion out there, and will repost just to address this...

So as the championship winning team from last season, I can't even make a team?

It's like McLaren being kicked out of F1 because new teams come along.

Not fair imo.

No I think they dont mind that, having a mix field is great.

What the people are saying is they don't like the fact that they can't test the cars 100%, because by the time they have its probably gone. People want the specs and cars out but time to test them, thats the problem it seems

If Im managing to pick holes every 2 minutes than clearly you havent done a good job, but no Im here and having a look around

Previous Winners
Season 1 - Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 2 - Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 3 - Sumo098 (Overall, Independents), Team FTR (Teams)
Season 4 - GTP_DaxCobra (Overall), GTP_Paul_Mac (Independents), VenoMMotorsports (Teams)
[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]

Season 3 Team Winners' were MRT (Mulsanne Race Tech)

Ain't gonna discretely change your team name on my watch, Furi. :sly:

it does look quite bad that dax can't make a team. i think you should have given priority to teams in order of finishing positions eg, venom first, super aguri second etc

it does look quite bad that dax can't make a team. i think you should have given priority to teams in order of finishing positions eg, venom first, super aguri second etc

This. 👍

Or, let people team up in whatever they want...

There's reasons I message people that i'd be opening it in advance and I said on the reveal thread that Mazda, Ford, Volvo would be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back