TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too!

No Indy 500 chat!

Very off-topic anyway here.

No spoilers either.

back on topic, if ya want help with the nissan just give us a shout, i think i can tame the beast :P. We can have an partnership going , kind of like Red Bull and Torro Rosso, if ya catch ma drift :P.

Haitch needs a Honda team mate. And we have a couple independent slots left.

Me and Sumo were going to team up.

Don't see why Haitch should be allowed to reserve a team slot when he hasn't got a partner.

Me and Sumo were going to team up.

Don't see why Haitch should be allowed to reserve a team slot when he hasn't got a partner.

Because he needs one? As did everyone else?

back on topic, if ya want help with the nissan just give us a shout, i think i can tame the beast :P. We can have an partnership going , kind of like Red Bull and Torro Rosso, if ya catch ma drift :P.

Oh most definitely.

I'll share my lap times easily.

I'll try and crack on with the setup myself so there is no kinda 'I owe you' situation on that situation.

EDIT: Sent you a PSN and a PSN friend request.

Because he needs one? As did everyone else?

But if he hasn't got a team, why should he be allowed to reserve one?

Edit:
Ahh, 🤬 it, this series has only been open for 8 hours and theres already a stupid idea ruining it.

Whoever had time to sign up 1st wins, and now there is no space for a team that won last season.

Funny, if it was you who couldn't make a team, you would change the rules.

Oh most definitely.

I'll share my lap times easily.

I'll try and crack on with the setup myself so there is no kinda 'I owe you' situation on that situation.

EDIT: Sent you a PSN.

don't worry bout the 'owe ya one', we are just here if a problem comes up. most likely the understeer is going to affect us at some point this season, so if we work together to fix it then everyone's happy :sly:.

apart from those we beat :P

Don't care anymore, this will just fail like last season.

Furi has a problem in the series, ignores it, series collapses.

This is classic stuff. People are here to race, not to whinge.

You could take a spot as a reserve or independent or even discuss with other teams but no you just end up complaining. Classic.

@Strawman I was already selected with Honda, and Akmuq had alreadya greed, however he changed and took Honda to your team.

This is classic stuff. People are here to race, not to whinge.

You could take a spot as a reserve or independent or even discuss with other teams but no you just end up complaining. Classic.

Because you make stupid rules that ruin it, like making the cars uneven or stupid rules like this that don't allow people to race with their friends in cars they want to use.

Thus why I am leaving.

Edit: Funny how everyone is saying the rule isn't fair and you are still stubborn. Classic.

If I may.

Massive kudos to Furi for getting this series up and running and in its fifth edition. He has done more work than anyone to get this altogether and back on track.

He has felt massively guilty for the last episodes and we must give him huge credit for putting this thread up two months in advance in what is an exceedingly equal grid, well-thought out calendar and technical specification.

It is his series and we play by his rules.

@Strawman I was already selected with Honda, and Akmuq had alreadya greed, however he changed and took Honda to your team.

I think you'll find that I made a post saying I wanted the Honda car and was getting a team mate - and that you said thats fine. Next day you take my car and make an independent even though you knew this, but never mind thats in the past.

Well said Chqr dunno about you lot but im just here for the fun dont expect to get into the history books or anything.:crazy:

Do hope you carry out those weight checks efficiently however Mr Kazan:nervous:

Well said Chqr dunno about you lot but im just here for the fun dont expect to get into the history books or anything.:crazy:

Do hope you carry out those weight checks efficiently however Mr Kazan:nervous:

you already are in the history books mate, a win first time out at monza, in a car you hadn't driven that much. not many people can say that!

you already are in the history books mate, a win first time out at monza, in a car you hadn't driven that much. not many people can say that!

Assisted by the awesome, great, superb, fantastic, simply divine Neljack :sly: :cool:

According to some Nascar drivers on GTP online, you can stop black screens if everyone puts their cursor hovering over the 'free run' icon for the start of the race. Worth trying out.

I think the "one team + two independents per car" rule is stupid too.

According to some Nascar drivers on GTP online, you can stop black screens if everyone puts their cursor hovering over the 'free run' icon for the start of the race. Worth trying out.

Really wow wonder how they said "lads lets try this?":crazy:

Entry05.png

If we drive the majority did in Indy Car today we'll be in for great season, what a race it was. If you missed it I highly reccomend finding somewhere to watch it, up there with Wheldons win last year :)

Ovlov drivers confirmed JB and Cunny17 aka Stu will be trying to boost the Swedish wagons reputation a little.
Teamname/colours tbc aswell as much needed cover driver/s.

Ovlov drivers confirmed JB and Cunny17 aka Stu will be trying to boost the Swedish wagons reputation a little.
Teamname/colours tbc aswell as much needed cover driver/s.

I briefly thought that Ovlov was your team name. Sounded like a russian conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back