2008 Lotus Exige S

Busy with EVEN MORE projects:
Mugen CR-Z
Audi R8 V12 TDI Concept
Chevy Corvette ZR1 3ZR '12
GTR Alpha 12
TommyKaira GTR
2008 Lotus Exige S

You're a busy fella :lol: there's som many of yours so far that are very tasty, have you thought of posting the setups in this thread to make it quicker to copy them instead of waiting for Outeke tyo put them on share? Just a suggestion, mate. I'd love to grab most of these you've posted about so far.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=217038

Nice one Zakyta! Good to see you back in action 👍 👍

Thanks mate:cheers: always happy to help out my friend:)

After seeing it at Goodwood I was going to give that a go but can't find enough info. All I could find was a 10bhp increas, stiffer suspension, new rear aero struts and talk of changed gear ratios, but even Pagani haven't released the specs.

Good luck! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Would have been awesome to see and hear buddy:tup: yeah not to many specs out there at the moment, i've found the one's you've said as well as top speed 217mph, approx 1050kg (which can't be done) and also three different power figures of 760hp, 771hp and also 800hp on three different websites, but most of them have the 760hp like you said, I had a bit of a go last night and ended with up with a 6:17 around the ring which I think is a bit to fast (30secs faster than zonda R) might have to be put on the back burner until pagani release some specs:)

I'll leave it in your more than capable hands. If I hear any more details I'll let you know.

Thanks buddy:), found that they are altering weight distribution a bit which would be hard to replicate, I also put race medium tyres on mine to allow for tyre compound advancement since the Zonda R was built, but I'll put race hards back on it to try and slow it down a bit (will only be a couple of seconds though). I might leave it at that until the real car gets to do a run on the 'ring and see how fast it goes:tup:

If you haven't gotten these yet, let me know, as I am making these:
Mustang Boss 302 '69 and '10
Corvette ZR1 Pace Car
BMW M3 CRT 2012
Ferrari 458 Italia Black Carbon Edition <= Anderson version?
McLaren MP4-12C HS
Mugen Integra Type R (DC2, DC5)*
Dodge Challenger SRT10 Concept
Mugen CR-Z
Audi R8 V12 TDI Concept
GTR Alpha 12
TommyKaira GTR
2008 Lotus Exige S*

That is quite a lot of cars you made..2 I've put a * on, wondered if they are the same as I have/gonna receive.

If you want me to send you a fr, I can do that later today (from Ouwtje)
So far, everybody listed in the OP has gifted their replicas, all replicas I've traded for, I've listed under my name. Let me know how and what you want from me to get these cars to me :D :D

Ask Outeke once I send them to him/her.

(Him hehe)
As long as I have a copy, I don't mind if you share it with others/trade it with others.. 👍
If you read back, I can hardly mention any trade happening. Most of the times, it is friends among eachother and they just send the car (or share it for borrow+copy usage)

Just put them up on share when finished

For example yes 👍

Outuke...
Could I please have that C6R?
I wuv you.
=3
JK

No, try to write my name properly first, OK? :lol: :lol: :lol:

2011 SMS Mustang 302 4V sent over to Ouwtje mate:dopey:

Also put the 4V's bigger brother up for share on zakyta_Replica,

2011 SMS Mustang 302 SC

Enjoy:)

Nice bits of bling mate...will be having a look at those babies tonight.

:cheers:

This is on share at fisho_racing , 2004 Mustang SVT Cobra Mystichrome.

2004_Mustang_SVT_Cobra_Mystichrome_1-1024x681.jpg

Original picture.

Last edited:
Damn, you guys go way too fast for me again...can hardly keep up or keep overview.

:scared: :scared:

That is quite a lot of cars you made..2 I've put a * on, wondered if they are the same as I have/gonna receive.

So far, everybody listed in the OP has gifted their replicas, all replicas I've traded for, I've listed under my name. Let me know how and what you want from me to get these cars to me :D :D

(Him hehe)
As long as I have a copy, I don't mind if you share it with others/trade it with others.. 👍
If you read back, I can hardly mention any trade happening. Most of the times, it is friends among eachother and they just send the car (or share it for borrow+copy usage)

The 458 is the Anderson one, the Exige... well, that's for me to figure out the year, and I don't think I can do the Integras. The cars I listed are a project that may take days to weeks to finish. Either I can post the tunes at ich22's thread or put them on share, let me know which works best.

I'm going to make these replicas, if you're interested Outeke:
Dodge Viper ACR-X
Chevrolet C6-R
These are some of the cars in my upcoming replica project. 👍

If you haven't gotten these yet, let me know, as I am making these:
Mustang Boss 302 '69
Corvette ZR1 Pace Car
BMW M3 CRT 2012
Ferrari 458 Italia Black Carbon Edition
Dodge Challenger SRT10 Concept

Busy with EVEN MORE projects:
Audi R8 V12 TDI Concept
GTR Alpha 12
TommyKaira GTR

The 458 is the Anderson one, the Exige... well, that's for me to figure out the year, and I don't think I can do the Integras. The cars I listed are a project that may take days to weeks to finish. Either I can post the tunes at ich22's thread or put them on share, let me know which works best.

If it's not too much trouble, I'd appreciate any help getting the details of the ones in the quotes above thanks mate.

Outeke

(Him hehe)

For example yes 👍

No, try to write my name properly first, OK? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Outeke...my mistake...
Can you at least share it?
Pwease?

Outeke, Harge 1m sent. Sorry it took so long, but my bros were being ps3 hogs and I was sick. Sorry also that I don't have a picture. Here is the real thing.

hartge-1m-1-655x436.jpg

If it's not too much trouble, I'd appreciate any help getting the details of the ones in the quotes above thanks mate.

images

458 Italia Anderson Black Carbon Edition
images

Mclaren MP4-12C GT3
images

Challenger SRT10 Concept, will be at SEMA this year.

Last edited:
2011 SMS Mustang 302 4V sent over to Ouwtje mate:dopey:

Also put the 4V's bigger brother up for share on zakyta_Replica,

2011 SMS Mustang 302 SC
[...]
Enjoy:)

Thank you very much my friend for the 2 replicas that you fired my way 👍
Will add them to the OP asap!

Nice bits of bling mate...will be having a look at those babies tonight.

:cheers:

This is on share at fisho_racing , 2004 Mustang SVT Cobra Mystichrome.

[...]

Original picture.

Good to see you back with a nice replica!
BTW, What did I promise before my holiday to send? :confused:

[...]

400hp turbocharged. Hopefully will be able to send over tonight.

Nice picture. I'll see it coming when it comes 👍
Thanks mate :bowdown:

Outeke...my mistake...
Can you at least share it?
Pwease?

Which one do you want me to share? :D :D :D

Outeke, Harge 1m sent. Sorry it took so long, but my bros were being ps3 hogs and I was sick. Sorry also that I don't have a picture. Here is the real thing.

[...]

The image is called Hartge 1M, and you say Harge 1M. Which is wrong? (inspector gadjet eye)
Thanks for sending it over 👍 :bowdown:

[...]
images

Mclaren MP4-12C GT3
[...]

Nice McLaren, I'll put it on my 'need to drive' list. Thanks for sending it!
Oh and I just realised that I got the GT1 and GT2 from the C6R and you the GT3...
Would be nice to complete that set 👍

OP updated (tomorrow morning):

Received:

• PugDogRock: Yashio Factory Vitz RS 1.5
  • Zakyta_4: Top Gear Avantime 'Evo Beater'
  • Zakyta_4: 2011 SMS Mustang 302 4V
  • 300SRT8FAN: Harge 1M

Thanks for sending guys :bowdown:

Last edited:
I'll put the long list of replicas I'm gonna make in the next weeks:
HKS Civic FD2
Mclaren MP4-12C HS
BMW M3 CRT '12
Ferrari 458 Italia Anderson Black Carbon Edition
GReddy RX8
GReddy FR-S
HKS R34 GTR
Tommykaira GTR
GTR Alpha 12
Corvette ZR1 3ZR '12
Audi R8 V12 TDI Concept
Tommykaira NSX RR
VeilSide S2000

Last edited:
2011 SMS Mustang 302 SC sent over to Ouwtje mate:tup:

Also put another up for share on zakyta_Replica, made this one a couple of weeks ago when I was helping frenzal with his GTO rep

2002 HSV HRT 427 Concept, enjoy:)

Outeke, I need the C6R

I currently have the C6.R #4 (GT1) and C6.R (GT2)...I haven't got the one David made yet.
If you feel like building new or existing replicas, which you can fire my way, that would much greatly appreciated 👍 👍

I'll put the long list of replicas I'm gonna make in the next weeks:
BMW M3 CRT '12 - Clytius
Ferrari 458 Italia Anderson Black Carbon Edition - sid_chiclana
GReddy FR-S - Zakyta
HKS Civic FD2
Mclaren MP4-12C HS
GReddy RX8
HKS R34 GTR
Tommykaira GTR
GTR Alpha 12
Corvette ZR1 3ZR '12
Audi R8 V12 TDI Concept
Tommykaira NSX RR

Amuse GTR R35 - Amuse Phanton ich122's thread
Mclaren MP4-12C GT3
Dodge Viper ACR-X
Chevrolet C6-R

Where did the Corvette ZR1 Pace Car go, or is this the 3ZR?

Nice list mate, getting bigger and bigger :)

2011 SMS Mustang 302 SC sent over to Ouwtje mate:tup:

Also put another up for share on zakyta_Replica, made this one a couple of weeks ago when I was helping frenzal with his GTO rep

2002 HSV HRT 427 Concept, enjoy:)
[...]

Nice nice, I'm catching up on you mate...passed the 300 :lol: :lol:
Thanks for the car once again Sir!!

Outeke
I currently have the C6.R #4 (GT1) and C6.R (GT2)...I haven't got the one David made yet.
If you feel like building new or existing replicas, which you can fire my way, that would much greatly appreciated

You got pictures?

Nice nice, I'm catching up on you mate...passed the 300 :lol: :lol:
Thanks for the car once again Sir!!

No worries at all mate:) I looked at your profile yesterday and saw that congrats:tup:, you'll have to change the magic number up again shortly the way they keep flowing in:)

Just started doing the latest one's on ich's replica thread, but silly me built the 'Bullitt' Mustang first now I can't seem to pry myself out of it, sooo much fun lucky we don't have to pay for tyres:lol:

@ich: 'Bullitt' Mustang is totally awesome mate, you are champion:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

No worries at all mate:) I looked at your profile yesterday and saw that congrats:tup:, you'll have to change the magic number up again shortly the way they keep flowing in:)

Just started doing the latest one's on ich's replica thread, but silly me built the 'Bullitt' Mustang first now I can't seem to pry myself out of it, sooo much fun lucky we don't have to pay for tyres:lol:

@ich: 'Bullitt' Mustang is totally awesome mate, you are champion:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Yeah you helped a lot on getting that number!! :bowdown: :bowdown:
As far as I can see now, I'm still ~100 behind completion. But what is completion..every day new ones pop-up :) :)

No worries at all mate:)

Thx mate.

As far as I can see now, I'm still ~100 behind completion. But what is completion..every day new ones pop-up :) :)

Can send you one or two of my new tunes, just tell me wich you prefer. 👍

Back