◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
Those aren't mine. Credit where due, those were taken by jbica. I just put them on imgur.

My upmost apologies!:ouch:

jbica Great work on the pics:tup:

And thanks dabneyd for helping him get those out for us to see!

Back from some well deserved R&R. What did I miss? Heard we went monthly mini-seasons direction......what's with the colours?

Back from some well deserved R&R. What did I miss? Heard we went monthly mini-seasons direction......what's with the colours?

Yes we did, drivers will now be in the same division for a month. We'll promote and relegate at the start of the next month.

The colours is an optional, but encouraged S.N.A.I.L. program. It's easier to identify who you're racing against if they run the same colour/number on all your cars.

If you have a preference, you can check this list, pick a colour/wheel combination and a number and post in this thread your choice. If you do, try to be different colour scheme wise than anyone in your division.

EDIT: and welcome back from your break!

I'd like to sign up. sethfraz22 psn

Hey sethfraz22,

My apologies for my tardy response. Glad you want to join the club 👍 Consider yourself signed up!

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both.

I'll add you to the drivers list. Please run the Time Trial Combination in this post and pm your time to me before Saturday July 7th 6:00 P.M. EDT. The time you send will help us determine which Division you'd be best to start in. We do as much as we can to make sure everyone gets involved in some close, clean racing.

If you can't race on a Sunday, please be sure to give us at least 24 hours notice by posting in this forum, it makes things much simpler for us, thanks.

PSN friend requests will be sent to you from SNAIL_Division1, SNAIL_Division2 and SNAIL_Division3. Their lounges are where we race Sunday night and hold our various events. Here's a breakdown of the ways we use the lounges.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

The original post also has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

Ok well, I'd like #83 and go with dark blue with orange rims.

Cool, I can't remember off the top of my head who's taking care of the spreadsheet, but I'm sure they'll be on it shortly.

The info on the league format change can be found here.

Kills me to say it, but I'm not going to be making tonights race:tdown: Will see everyone next week, good luck tonight.

Missed this one bdub, too bad about yesterday, always next week though 👍 Hopefully see you then!

Soon I'll post two videos of my favorite races of the night here. Some really exciting racing happened in D2 last night in the Elise race! :D 👍 I'll be posting the videos in about a half hour to an hour.

Last edited:
Seeing as how the last page of the thread was a bit unwieldy, I've created an album, but here's a preview.

Click the pic to see the rest.

Cool, I can't remember off the top of my head who's taking care of the spreadsheet, but I'm sure they'll be on it shortly.

The info on the league format change can be found here.

zer0 and myself....from the look of the spreadsheet, it got updated yesterday by our illustrious leader, but I don't know if it was adding people, getting the right race weekend attendence, car colours/numbers or all of the above :lol:

tezgm99
zer0 and myself....from the look of the spreadsheet, it got updated yesterday by our illustrious leader, but I don't know if it was adding people, getting the right race weekend attendence, car colours/numbers or all of the above :lol:

Thanks tez, I learned something today 👍

Nice video rofajole, a whole bunch of bangin' and bashin', eh?

I wouldn't call it "bangin' and bashin'" since none of the contact was more than just simple love taps! :sly: On a serious note, this was some amazing racing, and I can't wait for my one on one race with Ap to finish processing, because that one was definitely intense.

Thanks for posting a video of my worst race of the night :( hehe

Edit: Ah, you're going to post that race, too. That was a much better one, for me. (Save for the last minute, or so.) But to be fair, it was about 5 minutes too long.

Okay, in official business, the window in which you may submit a complaint is now closed. No official complaints have been made, but the Stewards are going to look into a couple of incidents brought to our attention by a Division Director.

That said, the points standings for the top finishers will not be effected this week, so these results are final, at least regarding the top drivers.

Congratulations to Mopar, moi, and Spooble.

Okay! Here's some pics from D1:

TrialMountainCircuit-2.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_2-2.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_5-2.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_1-2.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_3-3.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_4-2.jpg

CapeRingSouth_6-3.jpg

CapeRingSouth_7-3.jpg

CapeRingSouth-3.jpg

CapeRingSouth_8-3.jpg

CapeRingSouth_4-3.jpg

CapeRingSouth_9-3.jpg

CapeRingSouth_10-3.jpg

CapeRingSouth_3-3.jpg

Holy cow, this is awesome! So many great pics and vids to check out! Thanks to everyone who posted. That's what I'm talkin' bout!!

:gtpflag:

Okay, in official business, the window in which you may submit a complaint is now closed. No official complaints have been made, but the Stewards are going to look into a couple of incidents brought to our attention by a Division Director.

Actually, I believe the incidents you're referring to were indeed official complaints and they are being address.

Reminder to all SNAILs:
When you want to file a racing complaint please follow each step of the process as closely as possible. The link to it is always posted on the original post under the "Rules" section. Even small details like putting the correct subject line and providing the time of the incidents go a long way in preventing any confusion and also making it easier for the stewards to find the incidents in question.

That said, the points standings for the top finishers will not be effected this week, so these results are final, at least regarding the top drivers.

Congratulations to Mopar, moi, and Spooble.

Yes, congrats to Mopar, moi, and spooble! You have officially won your respective division so you are officially the first prize winners using our new prize structure. Mopar, you finished with 94 points so you get to pick which prize you want first. moi, you finished with 93 points so you get to pick second. spooble finished with 78 points so he'll get the remaining prize. Congrats again!

Something suspicious about the D1 podium drivers...they all drive pink cars. Hmm...I think that's the secret to being faster. I know what to do to my cars for next week! 👍 :lol:

Something suspicious about the D1 podium drivers...they all drive pink cars. Hmm...I think that's the secret to being faster. I know what to do to my cars for next week! 👍 :lol:

These are not the driod....err colors your looking for, now move along.
We've been compremised! =)

Trying to pick something nice and easy everyone Will like =)

Question to who can answer: Reguarding prize selection, its overall points in each division that gets picks right? Ex. D1 has a driver with 90, they get prize A, D2 = 85, they get B, D3 = 73, is C?
Or - D3 has a driver with 100 points, he gets Prize A, D2 has 97 points, prize B, and D1 has a driver with 89, he gets Prize C.

Last edited:
Track: Grand Valley Revese
Car: BMW Z4 M Coupe 2008

Mopar, thanks for posting your prize selection so quickly!

moi, since Mopar chose Prize A it is now off the table. Therefore, you can only select Prize B or Prize C.

If you select Prize B, you can replace either the car or the track for the round that received the second most elimination votes on Sunday night. That round was Round 3 - Ferrari 512BB '76 @Cape Ring South

If you select Prize C, you can choose any other these to be gifted to you.

Question to who can answer: Reguarding prize selection, its overall points in each division that gets picks right? Ex. D1 has a driver with 90, they get prize A, D2 = 85, they get B, D3 = 73, is C?
Or - D3 has a driver with 100 points, he gets Prize A, D2 has 97 points, prize B, and D1 has a driver with 89, he gets Prize C.

That's correct. The three division winners are in essence competing with each other to see who can get the most points. As mentioned in out latest policy updates, the three division winners will be ranked based on their score using our PERFECT 100 points system. The division winner with the highest score will get to choose first, followed by the middle score, followed by the lowest score. In case of a tie, the division winner from the higher division will get to choose first.

PLEASE NOTE: The fact that the division winners are competing for high score does not mean that they are to receive any assistance from others within their division to artificially boost their score. If replays show that any drivers within a division are intentionally giving up positions to their division leader or anything else of that nature to help increase their division leader's score, all drivers involved in the boosting (including the division winner) will be subject to disqualification and possible suspension from the league.

Back