GTP NASCAR SPRINT CUP S3 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Joe Gibbs Racing, Toyota

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,094 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teaming with Matty in SGR is my guess. Not really a guess. RPH will take Red Bull, and that's all that's left.

I'm watching Daytona now, and 8 different drivers led a lap in the first 10 laps, and the racing was very clean. When you consider how closely both of the races ended, I think yesterday might have been the best single day of racing ever in our league's history.

I have a feeling you're going to win at least one race this season.

Yeah, right... :rolleyes:

I would probably promise to buy freemium for someone if that happened, but I suck with online payments and, well, there's 2 superteams :dopey:

MustangRyan
I'm watching Daytona now, and 8 different drivers led a lap in the first 10 laps, and the racing was very clean. When you consider how closely both of the races ended, I think yesterday might have been the best single day of racing ever in our league's history.

Can't think of a better one that had such importance attached to it 👍

Sorry for being late went to sleep at 4.48 am (and I saw Knelly make a post at that time so Knelly woke up before I even went to sleep)
But now I'm a wake at 1.48 and I'll stick with Redbull.

I'm still watching the Daytona race replay, and I'm simply amazed at how much fuel RFLX, Knelly, and Mule saved to make their last stint finish at Daytona. You guys came out of the pits well short of the amount needed to run the last half of the race wide-open, but you saved a ton to stay off of pit road at the very end of the race.

We figured out pretty early that we got screwed. We were frantically trying to work out calculations etc and when we could put our foot back on the gas.

Joe slowing down to 150 mph certainly helped :lol:

I'm still watching the Daytona race replay, and I'm simply amazed at how much fuel RFLX, Knelly, and Mule saved to make their last stint finish at Daytona. You guys came out of the pits well short of the amount needed to run the last half of the race wide-open, but you saved a ton to stay off of pit road at the very end of the race.

MULE saved cause I was intentionally pushing him the whole way just so he can get off the throttle a lot more.
But then as I was pushing him, he went a bit high when I expected him to stay low and I got underneath him and it was over >.>

OFFICIAL Daytona 200 Results:

1. #20 Droptop2001gt (38 laps led) - 20 points, +2 bonus points
2. #43 JoeOfTheFire (16 laps led) - 18 points, +1 bonus point
3. #14 RFLX_Niop (Pole Position, 1 lap led) - 16 points, +2 bonus points
4. #42 Knelly (19 laps led) - 14 points, +1 bonus point,
5. #48 smuffyatfcp - 0 points (Nationwide Driver)
6. #83 MULE_9242 (1 lap led) - 11 points, +1 bonus point
7. #83 RedPartyHat (1 lap led) - 10 points, +1 bonus point**
8. #99 MattyMc1996 - 9 points**
9. #88 Carbonox (1 lap led) - 0 points (Nationwide Driver)**
10. #20 Nater_Racing21 - 0 points (Nationwide Driver)**
11. #24 Mudd (2 laps led) - 6 points, +1 bonus point**
12. #11 Furinkazen (1 lap led) - 5 points, +1 bonus point**

**The finishing order for all cars that were at least 1 lap down was determined by their order as they crossed the finish line after the leader had ended the race, as was stated would be the case both before the race and a couple more times during the race. This will be the procedure for determining the finishing order from now on for all lap-down cars.

RedPartyHat and MattyMc1996 were too close to call at the end of their lap 79. But, Matty was in the grass, so the 7th position was awarded to RedPartyHat.

GTP Sprint Cup Chase for the Championship - After 4 of 5 Chase Races:
LrqQr.jpg

Owner's Championship:
5qy35.jpg

Manufacturer's Championship:
JRFu6.jpg

Last edited:
**The finishing order for all cars that were at least 1 lap down was determined by their order as they crossed the finish line after the leader had ended the race, as was stated would be the case both before the race and a couple more times during the race. This will be the procedure for determining the finishing order from now on for all lap-down cars.

RedPartyHat and MattyMc1996 were too close to call at the end of their lap 79. But, Matty was in the grass, so the 7th position was awarded to RedPartyHat.

Had I known that, I'd have raced differently on my final lap... :indiff:

Surprised you noticed that :crazy:
I did notice but I didn't really feel the need to bring it up. As it didn't really matter to me :P

Carb, at Indy, Cowboys965 and GTP_Akmuq both drove the #88 car. One of them should have been in the 2011 #24. Which of those two drivers would you like scored in the 2011 #24 car?

Carb, at Indy, Cowboys965 and GTP_Akmuq both drove the #88 car. One of them should have been in the 2011 #24. Which of those two drivers would you like scored in the 2011 #24 car?

You can have Cowboys in that, akmuq was kind of my official replacement in the #88.

fa5xt5.png

1. Season 3 GTP Sprint Cup champion - RFLX_Niop - CLAIMS HMS - 4 car team
2. 2nd place in Chase points - JoeOfTheFire - PASSES
3. 3rd place in Chase points - Droptop2001gt - AUTOMATIC PASS
4. 4th place in Chase points - Knelly - PASSES, Signs with HMS
5. 5th place in Chase points - MULE_9242 - CLAIMS FORD - 3 car team, Signs Joe and Drop to drive for Ford
6. 6th place in Chase points - TomMcD - PASSES, signs with HMS
7. 7th place in Chase points - ACDCROCKS123 - AUTOMATIC PASS
8. 8th place in Chase points - dowhat13 - AUTOMATIC PASS
9. Nationwide Series Champion - TRYNOR88 - PASSES, Signs with HMS's NW team
10. 2nd place in NW points - Carbonox - CLAIMS JGR - 3 car team
11. 3rd place in NW points - Nater_Racing21 - PASSES
12. 9th place in SC points - RedPartyHat - CLAIMS RBR - 2 car team, signs MattyMc1996
13. 10th place in SC points - Furinkazen - ON THE CLOCK
14. 11th place in SC points - MattyMc1996 - AUTOMATIC PASS, Signed to RBR
15. 12th place in SC points - Mudd
16. 4th place in NW points - D4LVY_
17. 5th place in NW points - GTP_Litchi

Hendrick Motorsports: CLAIMED
2010 #24 -
2011 #24 -
2011 #48 -
2011 #88 - RFLX_Niop (team owner)
Signed drivers: Knelly, TomMcD

Ford Racing: CLAIMED
2010 #43 - JoeOfTheFire
2011 #43 - Droptop2001gt
2011 #99 - MULE_9242 (team owner)

Joe Gibbs Racing: CLAIMED
2011 #11 -
2011 #18 -
2011 #20 -
Carbonox (Team Owner)

Red Bull Racing: CLAIMED
2010 #83 -
2011 #83 -
RedPartyHat (Team Owner)
Signed drivers: MattyMc1996

Stewart-Ganassi Racing: AVAILABLE
2011 #14 -
2011 #42 -

Next to pick:

Furi
Mudd
D4LVY_
GTP_Litchi

I have a deal sorted but just need to know what RPH is going for.

Let's hear the deal, if it didn't just fall through...

You can claim ownership of SGR and end the draft, or you can pass, putting Mudd on the clock.

s1_1.jpg

~Furinkazen takes ownership of Stewart-Ganassi Racing for Season 4 of the Sprint Cup~

Furinkazen will drive the #2011 #14 Office Depot Chevrolet, and an un-named driver will be revealed in the #2011 #42 Target Chevrolet

Do you mind making it more clear what you're doing? I can't decipher it from the massive photo and bold, enlarged writing.

Do you mind making it more clear what you're doing. I can't decipher it from the massive photo and bold, enlarged writing.

Ah :lol:

I take ownership of SGR in the #14, I have someone for the #42, just waiting on a PM response.

And with that, the end of season three Sprint Cup ownership draft is complete.

Your new team owners are:

RFLX_Niop - HMS
MULE_9242 - FR
Carbonox - JGR
RedPartyHat - RBR
Furinkazen - SGR

Owners, good luck signing the drivers you want.
Drivers, good luck getting the Sprint Cup seat you want.
Also, please don't forget that there a lot of seats still available in the Nationwide Series. 👍

MustangRyan

Chqr said he would use the 24, but he used the 48. :boggled:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back