GTP NASCAR SPRINT CUP S3 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Joe Gibbs Racing, Toyota

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,094 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's still a few spots open, gimme something guys! I'm stuck in the house for days, this is all I got, dangit! I wanna know who else made it!

Haven't got the reply about numbers, but hopefully this pleases everyone.

Joe Gibbs Racing: CLAIMED
2011 #11 - Litchi
2011 #18 - Mudd
2011 #20 - Carbonox (team owner)

No Litchi. There goes a potential NW driver I had in mind... oh well... I have a plan :sly:

No Litchi. There goes a potential NW driver I had in mind... oh well... I have a plan :sly:

And you thought he would pick you to drive for. And you thought he was a potential NW driver. Seriously, Furi, get your thinking cap or Akmuq will be looking for the fire door exit preetty soon. :sly:

I asked Litchi about Nationwide, too. A reply would have been nice.

Good signings, though.

And you thought he would pick you to drive for. And you thought he was a potential NW driver. Seriously, Furi, get your thinking cap or Akmuq will be looking for the fire door exit preetty soon. :sly:

Wait until you see my signings then ;)

There is no way Litchi wasn't going to be in Sprint Cup. If he didn't get one of the fourteen available seats, it would have made the owners look pretty stupid.

Seems it happen exactly what i expected. Guys want i run for Nationwide, other want i run in sprint cup. I'm loooost

I initially asked Litchi if he wanted to run in Sprint Cup for me, but I never got a reply. Then both Joe and Drop came to me at the same time and I couldn't possibly turn them both down.

Then I asked Litchi for a Nationwide seat, but again, no reply.

I'm very happy to be back, and very pleased with my team line up. I'm certain this team will be a serious thorn in the sides of the 'super teams' :P

Hey. If I had got JGR I was going to try to get Litchi in a 3rd car with me and Akmuq.

Tough luck, but be happy you have akmuq. (I smell a heated rivalry between me and him because we ended up in different camps :mischievous:)

Wow, the SC field is becoming complete already in one day. NW might take longer...

I'm very happy to be back, and very pleased with my team line up. I'm certain this team will be a serious thorn in the sides of the 'super teams' :P

Especially at the road courses, awesome lineup you've got there dude.

Right, as our own Tony Stewart does that mean I can take the piss out of interviewers? :lol:

MÜLE_9242;7380531
I initially asked Litchi if he wanted to run in Sprint Cup for me, but I never got a reply. Then both Joe and Drop came to me at the same time and I couldn't possibly turn them both down.

Then I asked Litchi for a Nationwide seat, but again, no reply.

I received 9PM regarding NASCAR from many guys in the last 24hours dude.
I was definitely lost when i seen that. Didn't know for what series was exactly each PM etc. Sorry :(

Right, as our own Tony Stewart does that mean I can take the piss out of interviewers? :lol:

Nope, just means you can talk trash, have no common sense and get into fights with drivers like Jeff Gordon. The resemblance is striking. :sly:

I'm looking for a ride in both nationwide and Sprint. If anyone wonders why I say nationwide I got let go from my nationwide ride. :(

Yeah sorry James, some better offers came up... about to go and make an NW announcement. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back