The Updated OCD Thread

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,901 comments

What type of cars would you like to see more of in the OCD?

• LMP, Group C etc.

Votes: 746 37.4%
  • Supercars

Votes: 640 32.1%
  • Classic Muscle

Votes: 363 18.2%
  • Concept, Prototypes

Votes: 504 25.3%
  • Family Cars

Votes: 145 7.3%
  • Trucks, Utes

Votes: 104 5.2%
  • Historic, Iconic

Votes: 633 31.7%
  • Touring

Votes: 371 18.6%
  • Skylines, NSXs, GTOs, 3000 GTs

Votes: 150 7.5%
  • Miatas, MX5s, RX7s etc.

Votes: 88 4.4%
  • Mitsubitshi Evolutions

Votes: 84 4.2%
  • Tuners

Votes: 395 19.8%
  • Cup Cars

Votes: 262 13.1%
  • Small Cars (Fiat 500s, Daihatsu Midgets etc.)

Votes: 102 5.1%
  • Not really bothered

Votes: 185 9.3%

• Total voters
Probably because its something new people will jump at new things standard or not.

jkt008
This thread is where all the new and updated OCDs will be posted for easy access. This thread can be used for discussion. If you have a refreshed OCD list, please post it here, and I'll update the OP.

Lastest Online Collector's Dealership

Mazda Axela '03 - 19,500 Cr.

Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 - 182,000 Cr.

Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 - 216,600 Cr.

Mazda Furai Concept '08 - 1,500,000 Cr.

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 - 2,000,000 Cr.

Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05 - 4,000,000 Cr.

Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) - 4,000,000 Cr.

Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09 - 5,250,000 Cr.

Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09 - 5,250,000 Cr.

Honda ARTA NSX ’00 - 750,000 Cr.

Honda Castrol MUGEN NSX ’00 - 750,000 Cr.

Honda RAYBRIG NSX ’00 - 750,000 Cr.

Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX ’01 - 750,000 Cr.

Honda Mobil 1 NSX ’01 - 750,000 Cr.

Honda TAKATA DOME NSX ’03 - 750,000 Cr.

Dodge RAM 1500 LARAMIE Hemi Quad Cab ’04 - 37,930 Cr.

Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car ’00 - 1,000,000 Cr.

Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo - 5,000,000 Cr.

(Thanks to KEink for posting the list!)

This needs to be updated

This OCD was especially odd for me, as I was missing only 8 cars and, surprisingly, I found 4 new cars in the OCD! Unfortunately, I realized the Tamora and Tuscan "bug". Fortunately, I own now the Cerbera Speed 12 and GT-R Xanavi Hiroto!

NandoRock
This OCD was especially odd for me, as I was missing only 8 cars and, surprisingly, I found 4 new cars in the OCD! Unfortunately, I realized the Tamora and Tuscan "bug". Fortunately, I own now the Cerbera Speed 12 and GT-R Xanavi Hiroto!

What bugs this?

These TVR "introduction" to GT mode is really weird, an unseen move before from PD, and i wonder if they intended to do it.
I guess i HAVE TO add them to mygranturismo.net database but i hope they won't mess in-game garage list with more useless stuff, nor add to confusion with a game that don't need more...

These TVR "introduction" to GT mode is really weird, an unseen move before from PD, and i wonder if they intended to do it.
I guess i HAVE TO add them to mygranturismo.net database but i hope they won't mess in-game garage list with more useless stuff, nor add to confusion with a game that don't need more...

If they did intend to do this, my guess is to get people focused on that and shut up about GT6 for a couple months. In that case, maybe we do see more of these premium/standards in GT mode for a while.

dylpro
If they did intend to do this, my guess is to get people focused on that and shut up about GT6 for a couple months. In that case, maybe we do see more of these premium/standards in GT mode for a while.

I hope so

gamerdog6482
Well, I haven't bought it and as of ~45 minutes ago it is still in there.

Hmmm I have 2 ps3s and on the one where I already bought it is there but on the other it's been replaced with a V8

Hmmm I have 2 ps3s and on the one where I already bought it is there but on the other it's been replaced with a V8

Now THAT is interesting...I have the premium versions; I wonder if that makes a difference.

How your premium models glitches your OCD?
I would like know bit more about that...

It was said that the standard Tuscan disappears if you didn't buy it. I didn't buy it, but it is still there. He said that he doesn't have the premiums, and they are gone. I do, and they are not.

It was said that the standard Tuscan disappears if you didn't buy it. I didn't buy it, but it is still there. He said that he doesn't have the premiums, and they are gone. I do, and they are not.

I don't have premiums and they are still there :lol:

gamerdog6482
That is even more weird! Why would PD...

I don't know. But since I currently have two of each and are getting a third set, I drove one of each if them and they have standard interior

Good to know that I'm not hallucinating on these 2 cars! I'm just now catching up on comparing the ocd cars with any that I might not have with 0 miles and saw those with no blue marks knowing I had them already. Always nice to know PD is crazy and not yourself..lol

Back