GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the start went badly because Chris lag spiked taking out half the field and Akmuq pretty much overtook me before we even got to the line and he was mean't to be starting 3rd which annoyed me, but as I said, got 1st in the end so doesn't matter too much. :)

Last edited:
Furi and Jakob are liabilities.

But other then that, ok race, could have done without the crashes.

Oh yeh and those two :lol: Didn't think they were that bad actually, Furi did spin a couple of times towards the end but I didn't see much of them so who knows what they were doing :)

I didn't lose a single place since lap 4 of that race :lol:

Came from 10th to third n about 5 laps and into second a good 50 laps later :lol:

Oh yeh and those two :lol: Didn't think they were that bad actually, Furi did spin a couple of times towards the end but I didn't see much of them so who knows what they were doing :)

Furi's your team-mate and let you by, I spent many laps with them going side by side and hitting each other in front of me, not helped by the lag(sorry about that) which had them slow down and zip forward every lap about 7 or 8 times in total. The lag itself cost about 1 second each time, as well as being behind them costing a hell of a lot of time.

Although I was 3rd fastest today anyway so it doesn't really matter.👍

Hey akmuq.. Change your location...:grumpy:

Oh right, Furi and Smuffy were great, didn't hold me up at all so thanks for that guys 👍 And I know what you mean, first time you got stuck behind a group the gap went up quite quickly. :) And somehow I did a 18.468 :crazy: must of been with draft.

Right, Spurgy, why Ireland is better than England.

1. We drink alcohol like proper men, you all are posh and polite.
2. We have potatos.
3. We don't have Emile Heskey
4. Irish people are generally more fun, when's the last English person who took the piss out of a person almost to the point of depression to the other?
5. We have Hurling and Gaelic Football, and pawn you at Rugby
6. You're National Anthem sucks up to the Queen, our National Anthem is about fighting against the English.
7. Joe Canning
8. We had the best fans at Euro 2012
9. We have one more language than you.

Hey akmuq.. Change your location...:grumpy:

Ummm, I'm gonna not do that..:)

Whilst some of those points are true a couple need to be set straight:

1 - Come to the north of England instead of the south.
4 - This is standard practice worldwide between guys as far as I'm aware.

:P

Whilst some of those points are true a couple need to be set straight:

1 - Come to the north of England instead of the south.
4 - This is standard practice worldwide between guys as far as I'm aware.

:P

Father Ted, that is all.

1. You live on drinking, there's a difference.
2. We have more potatoes!!.. Probably.
3. Who's that? Probably someone I couldn't care less about so you're probably right.
4. Irish people don't take the piss, they just beat each other up.
5. 2 Sports I don't give a 🤬 about. And the other bits just not true, only Wales can do that :P
6. Probably does, but no one cares about national anthems either :lol:
7. Same as 3 really.
8. Ireland have a football team? More amazing is that you have enough people left over to have fans! There was me thinking it was just leprechauns like Matty.
9. And just because you have more languages, still doesn't mean anyone can understand you :P

Terrible race for me...
You were in 3rd at one point! It really isn't too hard to keep it in a straight line! :lol:

"England [sic] is just a small island. Its roads and houses are small. With few exceptions, it doesn't make things that people in the rest of the world want to buy. And if it hadn't been separated from the continent by water, it almost certainly would have been lost to Hitler's ambitions. Yet only two lifetimes ago, Britain ruled the largest and wealthiest empire in the history of humankind. Britain controlled a quarter of the earth's land and a quarter of the earth's population."

According to US Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney :dunce:

Last edited:
1. You live on drinking, there's a difference.
2. We have more potatoes!!.. Probably.
3. Who's that? Probably someone I couldn't care less about so you're probably right.
4. Irish people don't take the piss, they just beat each other up.
5. 2 Sports I don't give a 🤬 about. And the other bits just not true, only Wales can do that :P
6. Probably does, but no one cares about national anthems either :lol:
7. Same as 3 really.
8. Ireland have a football team? More amazing is that you have enough people left over to have fans! There was me thinking it was just leprechauns like Matty.
9. And just because you have more languages, still doesn't mean anyone can understand you :P
1. Bet you've never had the craic. ;)
2. You don't have shpuds.
3. What's wrong with you
4. Nope, Irish people are the best in the world, english people are all posh and not funny, e.g. you, and Furi.
5. Do you know what sport is?
6. Queen suck up, you know she spends that tax money on stuff like her Jubilee?
7. You're not a person.
8. We are the best supporters of Ireland in the World, english fans just shout a lot and then cry and fight when they lose, hilarious to watch.:D
9. I'm pretty sure more people understand us than you?

Spurgy's just jealous because Ireland's actually known for stuff, England is just another country, and commonly referred to as a :censored:hole.:)

great race for me tonight ending up finishing 4th a lap down, was probably the same pace as carb and after one of kartman's mistakes i got a gap and never saw him afterwards in the near 100 laps that followed

chrisjohnson93
no idea if akmuq's doing the power rankings this week or is he doing it after every 2 races?

Every 2.

I'm not sure it's worth doing Power Rankings tbh, this isn't a very full series and there is only 6 drivers who have been at each race.

Perhaps at half way point Akmuq? Tables on way, doing the TOCA one's first at moment.

NTSTours.png

NTSTeamsTours.png

Motegi tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back