Our Replica Thread!

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 5,917 comments
Nice shot, Mr. OSE - building a NFS replica. Now we need a Forza replica and GT5 is heaven on earth. :lol:
The BMW must be rocket. 👍 (I knew it would be a BMW... :sly:)

Berettagt88, it is on share! Good luck rebuilding it.

OP will be updated tomorrow..busy busy 👍

Thanks Zakyta and OSE_CAP_SHADOW for the 2 nice rides!! :bowdown:
As said, I'll update and announce tomorrow.

Cheers guys

Outeke
Berettagt88, it is on share! Good luck rebuilding it.

OP will be updated tomorrow..busy busy 👍

Thanks Zakyta and OSE_CAP_SHADOW for the 2 nice rides!! :bowdown:
As said, I'll update and announce tomorrow.

Cheers guys

Im gonna give it a shot!

Nice shot, Mr. OSE - building a NFS replica. Now we need a Forza replica and GT5 is heaven on earth. :lol:
The BMW must be rocket. 👍 (I knew it would be a BMW... :sly:)

Hahah....world domination of GT5....haven't seen good jokes for some time :lol:

Im gonna give it a shot!

Did you shoot right? And did you like it?

Done building M3 GTR NFS: MW thanks Outeke for sharing and ZELE for building This BMW handles great and has great acceleration for the 500pp seasonal:tup:

Good to hear you enjoyed it. Often with ZELE replicas they drive like a charm 👍

OP updated:

Received:

• OSE_CAP_SHADOW: Sumo Power BMW M3 GTR (Need for Speed: Most Wanted)
  • Zakyta_4: Nissan GTR R33 Hosaka Tuning Factory

Thanks OSE_CAP_SHADOW and Zakyta, reading those posts above make it all worth collecting these beauties 👍 👍 👍

Build myself from ich's thread:

• Mercedes-Benz SL73 AMG by Giygas

Often with ZELE replicas they drive like a charm 👍
reading those posts above make it all worth collecting these beauties 👍 👍 👍

These two comments are so very true:bowdown::bowdown:

Back on topic and these six cars up for a Lotusfest on zakyta_Replica, enjoy:tup:
2003 Lotus Elise 135R

This is set up as a 5-speed like the real car, only difference being 3kg heavier than original couldn't get enough weight out of it.

2003 Lotus Elise 99T

Same as above, set up as 5-speed and 3kg heavier than original.

2001 Lotus Elise 111S

2006 Lotus Elise S

Another set up as 5-speed.

2006 Lotus Exige Cup

2012 Lotus Elise Club Racer

I like all of them!!! Are they made out of premiums? Or do I need to ship myself a dozen standards?? :)

Sounds good mate, a nice color picked!!!

Cheers 👍

-------------------------------------------------
EDIT:

OP updated:

Received:

• Zakyta_4: Lotus Elise 135R 2003
  • Zakyta_4: Lotus Elise 99T 2003
  • Zakyta_4: Lotus Elise 111S 2001

Build myself from ich/doog's thread:

• Brabus Bullit Black Arrow by AMBLO2U
  • Lexus IS300 SportDesign Edition
  • Autodelta 147 GTA AM 3.7

Thanks for some lovely replicas that got added today! :) :)
Unfortunately non of them are Orange haha

Cheers, me off ...... 👍

Last edited:
I like all of them!!! Are they made out of premiums? Or do I need to ship myself a dozen standards?? :)

All premiums my friend, sorry for my late response I went to bed after my last post in here:D

I've noticed my friend, thank you for the first 3 4 already 👍 👍

Fixed, next time you log on anyway this will be true:lol:

Nice Orange one should be in your Big Rig:D

On a side note mate, had a bit of fun with beretta today, only the two of us but still great fun:tup:

Heres a pic of us in some 428CJ Mustangs:)

Fixed, next time you log on anyway this will be true:lol:

Nice Orange one should be in your Big Rig:D

On a side note mate, had a bit of fun with beretta today, only the two of us but still great fun:tup:

Heres a pic of us in some 428CJ Mustangs:)

Sounds like great fun!
Would expect Beretta -king of ZL1- to drive one of his Zl1's hahaha

Thank you for the 4th one, going on a role here..
Noticed your car number...we're almost 100 out of sync :lol:
And still need to grind the Miura out of a ticket...wonder when I'll do that.

And more important, we need to hook up some morning to cruise around in some crazy replicas 👍

Sounds like great fun!
Would expect Beretta -king of ZL1- to drive one of his Zl1's hahaha

Thank you for the 4th one, going on a role here..
Noticed your car number...we're almost 100 out of sync :lol:
And still need to grind the Miura out of a ticket...wonder when I'll do that.

And more important, we need to hook up some morning to cruise around in some crazy replicas 👍

We did that aswell buddy bit later on:D (sorry for the pic I was trying something different:lol:)

Have noticed that as well mate, going through your list in the OP tonight to see which one's i've got that you don't and count up some numbers for you:tup:

We do my friend, I'm looking forward to that. We've just started daylight savings time over here which is another hour forwards, but we'll get there:)

We did that aswell buddy bit later on:D (sorry for the pic I was trying something different:lol:)
[...]

Have noticed that as well mate, going through your list in the OP tonight to see which one's i've got that you don't and count up some numbers for you:tup:

We do my friend, I'm looking forward to that. We've just started daylight savings time over here which is another hour forwards, but we'll get there:)

Aha, nice nice...you where in the lead? haha

I know I miss at least 4 that I can think of by head. Then we need to take away the ~20 DLC cars....
But I bet there is a huge list of AlexLam's replicas that you've builded/upgraded I think 👍

It will never end :scared: :scared:

ps. Timezones bah...

I know I miss at least 4 that I can think of by head. Then we need to take away the ~20 DLC cars....
But I bet there is a huge list of AlexLam's replicas that you've builded/upgraded I think 👍

ps. Timezones bah...

Nah, me in second after a spinout before the loop, playing catchup:lol:

I've been through my premiums mate and came up with this:

17 DLC cars turned replicas
6 Stealth cars
5 Chromeline cars
8 GT Academy 2012 cars
I've purchased 34 PD reps from the NCD as well:)

That cancels out 70 of the difference buddy:dopey:

Haven't been through my standards but know i've got 300 in that side of the garage:tup:

Nah, me in second after a spinout before the loop, playing catchup:lol:

I've been through my premiums mate and came up with this:

17 DLC cars turned replicas
6 Stealth cars
5 Chromeline cars
8 GT Academy 2012 cars
I've purchased 34 PD reps from the NCD as well:)

That cancels out 70 of the difference buddy:dopey:

Haven't been through my standards but know i've got 300 in that side of the garage:tup:

Hahah, fun to just play around a bit 👍 👍

Cheers for checking...

17 DLC replicas ...not possible for me *boehoe*
6 Stealth cars... used to have them, got revoked at some point after not using.
5 Chromeline cars... used to have them, got revoked at some point after not using.
8 GT Academy 2012 cars... Skipped most of the GTA, no cars for me this time.

34 PD Premium replicas, I haven't had money to buy the second Miura, imagine 34 premiums.

I'll have a look on the "number" of Premiums and Standards I have later today.
I know I'm 1 car out of sync between OP and Garage.
I also know I have 1 Z28 seasonal grinder....

But I bet there are 20+ replicas from Alex that you have made 👍
From the top of my head, I have approx 277 standard replicas?

We'll get back to this puzzle :)

34 PD Premium replicas, I haven't had money to buy the second Miura, imagine 34 premiums.
:)

My bobs have to work hard mate, otherwise I don't let them drive any of my replicas:lol:

Also my Ferrari F2007 set at 770pp gets a bit of a workout in the seasonals, but its 3.2 million credits in around 14mins is worth it:D

My bobs have to work hard mate, otherwise I don't let them drive any of my replicas:lol:

Also my Ferrari F2007 set at 770pp gets a bit of a workout in the seasonals, but its 3.2 million credits in around 14mins is worth it:D

Hehe, so I need to set my Ferrari's up to share on the main acocunt 👍
Will look up a proper tune on the seasonal forum....
Lets see what my qualities are nowadays with F1 cars :lol:

ps. Timezones bah...

That was me in the lead in both pics but I wrecked my ZL1 and he passed me and I couldn't catch him,We drove our COPO Camaro's as well and the Gieger Challenger on Daytona he passed me right a the finish on that race. I have to say the 428CJ replica by ich122 was our closest race both us wrecking and sliding on Madrid reverse that's a great pic he put up.:dopey:

I was testing the standard '69 Camaro SS VS premium '69 Camaro Z28 for ZL-1 9560 replica and the torque is over 600ft-lbs on standard VS premium has over 500ft-lbs closer to real car and better exhaust note so I'm going with premium so I'll be tuning premium '69 Camaro ZL-1 COPO 9560 replica tonight after 4pm EST when I get home from work then I'll send it to ya ok Outeke. :)

Last edited:
That was me in the lead in both pics but I wrecked my ZL1 and he passed me and I couldn't catch him,We drove our COPO Camaro's as well and the Gieger Challenger on Daytona he passed me right a the finish on that race. I have to say the 428CJ replica by ich122 was our closest race both us wrecking and sliding on Madrid reverse that's a great pic he put up.:dopey:

I was testing the standard '69 Camaro SS VS premium '69 Camaro Z28 for ZL-1 9560 replica and the torque is over 600ft-lbs on standard VS premium has over 500ft-lbs closer to real car and better exhaust note so I'm going with premium so I'll be tuning premium '69 Camaro ZL-1 COPO 9560 replica tonight after 4pm EST when I get home from work then I'll send it to ya ok Outeke. :)

I bet it was a great race and fun to drive. I always like to just cruise & play a bit with friends (those few times I have time to be online)
Pity I missed it, damn timezones..

It's a real mouth full... Premium Camaro '69 ZL-1 CPOP 9560 replica.
I'm fine with anything you tune and send, as long as I don't end up with doubles.

Cheers mate 👍 👍

I bet it was a great race and fun to drive. I always like to just cruise & play a bit with friends (those few times I have time to be online)
Pity I missed it, damn timezones..

It's a real mouth full... Premium Camaro '69 ZL-1 CPOP 9560 replica.
I'm fine with anything you tune and send, as long as I don't end up with doubles.

Cheers mate 👍 👍

No problem Yenko is 9561 iron block 427 450+hp,ZL-1 9560 is aluminum block 427 534+hp you don't have yet, hold slot for me :sly:

Hahaha, I'll make SURE there is 1 entry available in my giftbox :P

Great I ment if anyone else tries to send a 1969 Camaro ZL-1 COPO 9560 :sly: so I don't loose that replica slot sense I been in contact with you about that car Doog replica is 9561 specs and I asked him to make ZL-1 sense he had made '69 Corvette ZL-1 :cool: Oh... I like that nick for me ZL-1 KING NICE!! Here's a vid of YENKO VS ZL-1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgzhFdy9GnY&feature=related

Back