mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 633 comments
Great set with the Honda and really loved this Silvia with the heavy rain. Fantastic editing:tup::).

The CR-Z looks great; you've chosen one of the most fitting locations to shoot at. On top of that, I like your last Silvia picture - great editing! 👍

First pic of the CRZ looks real ! The Corvette / Ford GT one is just absolutely beautiful, love it ! The TransCammer is also really nice.
Great edit work on the silvia :)
And nice work on light / shadows on your last set :)

Very nice! 3rd shot is my favourite. I shot that car at Tokyo a while back :) I think it is very underrated.

Yes I was quite surprised with it actually (in a good way). Thanks for commenting!

GPR
Quite nice, 1,3 and 4 are great!

Nice ones, faves are 2nd and 3rd! ;)

First pic of the CRZ looks real ! The Corvette / Ford GT one is just absolutely beautiful, love it ! The TransCammer is also really nice.
Great edit work on the silvia :)
And nice work on light / shadows on your last set :)

BkS
I absolutely love the simplicity of this shot!

Thanks for the comments I appreciate them a lot :)

The third picture from this set is phenomenal. The camera angle, the smooth colour transitions, the contrast, the lighting, the smooth road blur... You name it. :crazy: 👍

Oh wow, man you just keep firing quality stuff. Really like 1 & 2. And 4,5 & 7 are also very good. Nice colour combinations. 👍

You're on a roll lately. I'm amazed by all the detail in the second picture. The last one is great, too - the rich shadows and reflections emphasize the realism very well. 👍

Man you really churn shots out fast. They're all great. Some realistic toning going on across the whole set. Nice light and the colours work well together.

Fav's are numbers:

2 (awesome composition)
4 (nice angle and toning)
5 (quite realistic)

Great work mate 👍 👍

I absolutely love the composition in the second picture; the saturation is spot on, as well. Other personal favourites are pictures #9 and #10. They both deliver a good amount of realism due to good lighting and sense of motion. Well done. :)

Back