The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
8277456595_8f7a90327f_c.jpg

8278516904_4e3038a511_c.jpg

Whoa! I catch the flu, and you guys turn these pages into a freaking symphony! I won't take up much space, but I just tuned in and I am enjoying the view from bed. So many scene stealers! Thread integrity -110%!!!👍👍👍 I'm a fan of you all, thanx for making this thread the most powerful battlestation in the universe! Be back soon...Don't forget to spread love, It's the only reward here guys. Bring on more Sexy Supermodels, Momo loves them!

Draco022, I like that you captured the lines and details of the car. I particularly like the second one. 👍

driftinziggy, chrome stock wheels? This cannot be, unless, you have a glitched Maserati! Black and chrome looks great. 👍

Thanks Draco, great Viper, love the detail shot of the hood!

For the Miura paint you need to ask ShaolinMasta, it's his car ;)

_____ NBD & driftinziggy & Me _____

Luxury Ride

____NBD & ME____​

Blonde vs Brunette​

Eugene, thank you for you kind words, been a little ill lately. Truth is, I just lose it when I see the beauty of whats being done here, each piece a tribute to my favorite game of all time! The themes, colors, moods, collaborations, & artistry abound makes me smile. You guys turned computer code into a living, breathing organism! Models showing just enough leg to compel me to stop and stare... I can't thank you all enough. As I took my stroll through this museum today, I noticed the care to detail, and the shared love we all hold for the GT series. Drives through familiar places are reborn in every sculpture. If ever I had 1/4 of the creative blood you guys possess, Momo would be dangerous. And with that, it's time for Momo to ruin everything...
8284758018_6cf545c089_b.jpg

8271808597_9316b0c90b_b.jpg

8283698209_868a5bdae1_b.jpg

Thread integrity just took a nosedive, but you guys ALWAYS clean up after my mess.

Momo, are you by chance an author? You have a way of making a picture with your words. You should look into a career in creative writing, you have a gift.

Momo, are you by chance an author? You have a way of making a picture with your words. You should look into a career in creative writing, you have a gift.

I tend to agree. Also MoMo I think some of your shots are quite worthy of this thread (case in point I think shot 1 of your latest batch is pretty good.) so don't be too critical of yourself. Can't always produce gold, that goes for everyone. ;)

Neal i'm just a regular guy, not an author, I'm having fun, truly. I just look at this entire website from a totally different angle...Art. Legitimate pieces of creativity, capturing a moment, and making it yours, then displaying it for all to see. Now, me finding the website just about 3 mos ago, my mind is blown. I never thought anyone but me still played GT in 2012. And to find people have taken photomode (Which I never used) and did THIS is like "what the h*ll is going on? Why wasn't I told sooner?" I just love words, and when I am truly amazed, I can't shut up. And you guys are amazing. Plus i'm like this in real life, but waaaay funnier. Okay, now lets get the dice rolling on some more of that funky stuff. Who's up next???

Back