GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
The joys of Oval racing huh? :P It must be the turning right on SSRX that makes it cause so many wrecks :sly:.

But seriously it can be fun... But.. Only at Motegi.

hey. there are many more things than just right handers. like, erm well that bit between the turn and the turn. the bridge, and the tunnel :sly:

I wouldn't be as upset as I am if you never came to me to work together. We were working together perfectly until the pitstop. Then you lost the draft. Then you come back, 3 laps too late, only to push the other guy and cost me a spot. Then you say my fuel strategy is bad when you had none. That's what I'm mad about. I feel as if you basically stabbed me in the back.

Well my race didn't go too well, the first 3 laps were great, I did a very good job at breaking up the Toyotas, slowing them down so we could stay ahead giving Mule, Joe and I a lap lead each. But then at the start of lap 4 it went downhill :( GKM's lag gave me and some others engine damage, but just my luck that I was slowed down the most and was the only one to lose the draft :dopey: GKM did slow down to push me so thanks for that, but it only lasted half a lap when he lagged some more and dropped right off my draft, and then he DC'd. So I was stuck by myself until the pitstop, I did think of quitting because at this point there was no hope of me gaining any positions but I thought I might as well see what happened. Then coming out of the pits Furi had lost the draft so eventually he decided to fall back and push me. I thought I'd stay like this for a few laps because we were still in range if someone did wreck or lose the draft. But on about lap 9 the gap was out to about 1 minute and the only real hope of catching people was if they wrecked there and then. So I thought I'd go a lap down so I at least get some racing in, but Furi said he had a "plan" and that there was still hope of catching people, so I didn't go a lap down because I didn't want to lose 10th. Then finally half way around lap 10 he gave in but by then it was too late to make a difference. As for the whole Furi pushing Carb thing, it does help me out in a very small way, having a non championship contender finish infront of a championship contender is always good for me :) And at the end of the day Mule, it was your own fault Carb got ahead, me and Joe were perfectly fine pushing you until you decided to swerve infront of Carb, making it impossible for us to push you. I'm pretty sure we would have beaten them over the line if you had stayed where you were.

Coke Zero 225 Official Results:

1. #48 GTP_Akmuq(5 laps led) - 20 points, +2 bonus points
2. #88 RFLX_Niop(1 lap led) - 18 points, +1 bonus point
3. #24 Knelly(1 lap led) - 16 points, +1 bonus point
4. #83 D4LVY - 14 points
5. #83 RedPartyHat(Pole position, 2 laps led) - 12 points, +2 bonus points
6. #20 Carbonox - 11 points
7. #99 MULE_9242(1 lap led) - 10 points, +1 bonus point
8. #43 JoeOfTheFire(1 lap led) - 9 points, +1 bonus point
9. #24 Ganon83 - 8 points
10. #42 Spurgy777(1 lap led) - 7 points, +1 bonus point
11. #14 Furinkazen - 6 points
12. #18 Neljack - 5 points
13. #43 Gokartman - 4 points

wc2Vo.png

6WhgZ.png

xkKCb.png

There's only two races left and i've decided I will do both of them to end the season 👍

I won't be able to race next week siince I'll be at my cousins 2st.

And even if I wasn't busy mmy internet wouldn't let me race anyway.

Was meant to be 21st :nerd:

So what are the chances of making this a Midnight race? :scared:

It's already a midnight race :rolleyes:

BTW, it's somewhat hard to believe how close we're to the draft, and no one has yet done any predictions. :P

That was always Drops thing to start.

I'm sure everyone is thinking about it. But kind of depends how many cars each team runs next season.

I've got my ideas as to what I want Team wise, but with looking at a 5th spot finish at best then it's kind if out my hands.

Reminds me, need to PM someone.

That was always Drops thing to start.

I'm sure everyone is thinking about it. But kind of depends how many cars each team runs next season.

I've got my ideas as to what I want Team wise, but with looking at a 5th spot finish at best then it's kind if out my hands.

Reminds me, need to PM someone.

you are turning into furi :sly:

What happens at midnight Knelly? Turn into Cinderella?! You're unbelievable, if you leave poker with the boys for your dangerous liaison then I know you've completely lost it. I'm gonna play sooo slow to ruin your plan. RPH wanted me to pit you but I thought getting you out of the race was more dignified for everyone concerned!!! Boys, just so you know, he's got SC on the brain soooo bad that I reckon he'd kick Eva Mendez out of bed for a good Indy tune!!:ill::sly:

What happens at midnight Knelly? Turn into Cinderella?! You're unbelievable, if you leave poker with the boys for your dangerous liaison then I know you've completely lost it. I'm gonna play sooo slow to ruin your plan. RPH wanted me to pit you but I thought getting you out of the race was more dignified for everyone concerned!!! Boys, just so you know, he's got SC on the brain soooo bad that I reckon he'd kick Eva Mendez out of bed for a good Indy tune!!:ill::sly:

GTPlanet's Funniest Post Of 2013 So Far! :lol: :lol: :cheers:

Back