GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
:lol: Well kinda sucked the Ford deal didn't work. One point is that by pushing Carb, MULE loses a spot and Spurgy is a point closer.

Cheers guys! :D :cheers:

Nice sweep Hendrick. I believe that puts Hendrick 1st, 2nd and 5th with Red and Mule 3rd and 4th.

Also believe Hendrick have won Team title and Chevvy won Manufacturers. 👍

Oh hey, let's call someone else fuel strategy stupid and not propose anything different!

Furi logic at its finest. Congratulations.

MÜLE_9242;7944826
Oh hey, let's call someone else fuel strategy stupid and not propose anything different!

Furi logic at its finest. Congratulations.

Oh hey, lets actually be willing to help you guys for half a race and then get sworn after. MULE logic at its finest.

Peace out.

And... IT's A BLOODY GAME. GET. OVER. IT

Oh hey, lets actually be willing to help you guys for half a race and then get sworn after. MULE logic at its finest.

Peace out.

And... IT's A BLOODY GAME. GET. OVER. IT

by helping them, you were also helping yourself....I'll let everyone else decide whose logic is flawed

Nice sweep Hendrick. I believe that puts Hendrick 1st, 2nd and 5th with Red and Mule 3rd and 4th.

Also believe Hendrick have won Team title and Chevvy won Manufacturers. 👍

Don't get too hopeful about your 5th Knelly :sly:

Woo. So the whole race turned out exactly the same as if we'd not arranged to work with Furi at all.

So we should've taken a bit less fuel, fair enough. All I really took away from the race was what to do next time.

Anyways, one lap after pitting we were about 12 seconds behind the lead group. Next lap we lost another 2 or 3 seconds and at the beginning of lap 7 or 8 I then suggested having Furi and spurgy dropping back. Nothing. When they finally did so and got to us for the start of the final lap, we gained 2.5 seconds in the first half of the lap, which is 5 seconds a lap. Additionally we gained 3 more seconds on that lap due to the leaders fighting over the win at the end. So if we'd had help from lap 10 we would have made it fine.

Furi pushing carb achieved nothing either. Furi and carb are fighting to be the highest scoring of the non-chasers, and this didn't give spurgy any advantage since Mule wouldn't be the points leader after the race. That's akmuq.

Woo. So the whole race turned out exactly the same as if we'd not arranged to work with Furi at all.

So we should've taken a bit less fuel, fair enough. All I really took away from the race was what to do next time.

Anyways, one lap after pitting we were about 12 seconds behind the lead group. Next lap we lost another 2 or 3 seconds and at the beginning of lap 7 or 8 I then suggested having Furi and spurgy dropping back. Nothing. When they finally did so and got to us for the start of the final lap, we gained 2.5 seconds in the first half of the lap, which is 5 seconds a lap. Additionally we gained 3 more seconds on that lap due to the leaders fighting over the win at the end. So if we'd had help from lap 10 we would have made it fine.

Furi pushing carb achieved nothing either. Furi and carb are fighting to be the highest scoring of the non-chasers, and this didn't give spurgy any advantage since Mule wouldn't be the points leader after the race. That's akmuq.

I did that with Carb merely so MULE could lose a point from his gap from Spurgy. Might not do too much, but IIRC you are supposed to help team mates?

I did that with Carb merely so MULE could lose a point from his gap from Spurgy. Might not do too much, but IIRC you are supposed to help team mates?

You're also meant to help the people you've agreed to work with for a race.

Instead of pushing spurgy up to the leaders, so he could get more points? that would be helping a teammate

You're also meant to help the people you've agreed to work with for a race.

Instead of pushing spurgy up to the leaders, so he could get more points? that would be helping a teammate

Me and Spurgy dropped a lap. Ford would have had no-one else to help conserve with had I not approached them. Spurgy had nothing too lose, i'm his boss, he's WAY ahead of me in pts and I want the best for him.

If it was last lap and you get stutter another drivers progress slightly to help a team mate, then thats perfectly legal racing. Of course MULE's swearing me in the lobby after was just silly, but hell he needs an ice bath. I was one lap down, lost draft after our pit stops.

Oh and MULE whinges I had no strategy, Mine was go with the pack until i had the courtesy to actually ask via Joe to work with him. Wish I hadn't bothered. It was his fuel calculations that screwed us over.

*insert moan here*

Oh and MULE whinges I had no strategy, Mine was go with the pack until i had the courtesy to actually ask via Joe to work with him. Wish I hadn't bothered. It was his fuel calculations that screwed us over.

If you were going with the pack, it would be lap 5 with, erm lemme think. Hendrick - 4 cars, ford 2 cars and phoenix, 2 cars. that makes 8 cars. meanwhile the 4 or 5 toyota's would be losing out every second....

If you were going with the pack, it would be lap 5 with, erm lemme think. Hendrick - 4 cars, ford 2 cars and phoenix, 2 cars. that makes 8 cars. meanwhile the 4 or 5 toyota's would be losing out every second....

We out too much fuel in by 20 mins, Ford and me, and I lost the draft whilst Ford was left with Carbonox (who MULE bitched at for not pushing, Carb doesn;t have to, he's helping his team), and Ganon.

All you guys had to do was do a lil' math and take the correct fuel numbers and a lot of this controversy would have never happened.

With my fuel strategy, I'd have run out well before the last corner if I had pushed the Fords all the way through.

Well excuse me for trying to play it safe. If you had something better, I would have loved to hear it.

Furi logic. That's all it boils down to.

With my fuel strategy, I'd have run out well before the last corner if I had pushed the Fords all the way through.

I saw you coming and thought "he'll get a run on me for sure.", so decided to go for broke. That #20 is quick.

@Mule. Please. Stop complaining and let it go, being a five year old and blaming someone else for your shortcomings is just going to make you lose mistake. Own up, forget, and move on. It's Daytona next week.

That's hilarious coming from you. I gambled and played it safe. I lost. I never denied that. But I don't like being screwed over by the person who came to me asking for help.

Also my strategy was better than yours because you had none. So stop saying mine was bad.

MÜLE_9242;7945093
That's hilarious coming from you. I gambled and played it safe. I lost. I never denied that. But I don't like being screwed over by the person who came to me asking for help.

At what time did I "screw you over". You expect me to drop back a lap just at a click of your fingers? I wouldn't expect same of you if roles were reversed. I don't like getting blamed for someone's arse up on fuel strategy. And you weren't only one you were having a got at out there.

Time and time again, you complain whenever you get in trouble saying "oh this person did this", or "he caused us to lose out" or "screwed over yet again. Everyone gets unlucky. But to just expect another team to fall a lap as they were falling behind, really? @ SSRX of all places?

Seriously mate, go have a lie down. I've no issues with you despite your having a go at me, but you seem intent on forcing it.

As I know it says your team owner of "Ford Racing" not, "Stewart-Ganassi Racing". I was acting in interests of my team. And you also complained when I pushed Carb by, hell you were close to pitting him!

Just take a breath back and think about whats important in the scheme of things. At least you made the chase, you won the bloody Daytona 500 for christ sake! And yet all you ever do is seem to focus on the bad points.

I remember a season or so ago you were at red Bull I think, and you whinged "we are falling back, we are losing them", and I was the guy who sacrificed my own race to keep you with the pack!

Mule, I show every racer in here respect. But if you don't show the same back to others, your just going to get yourself screwed over anymore because of that attitude.

EDIT: I have been here on and off since this started only got one or two podiums, usually finished Top 8 at best. But I don't whinge about it. IT HAPPENS!!!

The joys of Oval racing huh? :P It must be the turning right on SSRX that makes it cause so many wrecks :sly:.

But seriously it can be fun... But.. Only at Motegi.

Back